Daily Dickpill Reminder

:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Copers will claim that women need to be mentally aroused, but they can do it alone just by imagining that a good-looking guy is fucking them instead of an ugly guy with a big dick. This is common in many betabux relationships, where the couple have sex but the woman imagines a better-looking guy penetrating her to get wet and make her husband believe everything is going well. That being said, they aren't able to replicate the physical sensations by themselves; at the very least, they'll use a vibrator. So, in the end, bigdickcel >>>>>> smalldickchad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, Deleted member 32973, getra and 2 others
1618779765684-png.1097129
Queens University Hamilton Health sciences makes these graphs!?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
  • JFL

“The G-spot is only 3 inches inside the vagina!!!”

View attachment 1097154

People who only know about the clitoris and the G-spot are utterly ignorant.

Behold the anterior fornix (A-spot) and the posterior fornix (cul-de-sac), both more pleasurable than the clit and the G-spot and also very deep inside the vagina.

1618779748819-png.1097128

1618779773572-png.1097130
Insanely brutal thread, others things like face, frame and overall androgenicity, dimorphism, how long you can last, erection quality, how much she is into, etc matter for female orgasm like @volcelfatcel

That being said women can get off to big dick alone, it is an incredible halo. Some wome don't like cervix being hit while others do, so it all depends.

But a huge dick needs alot of foreplay and warmup so you don't severely injure her, not to mention past a certain point you rarely get to go balls deep. So from a selfish male perspective it isn't ideal.

But this thread is a giga dickpill nonetheless tags: @forevergymcelling @germanlooks

What's the source for it? where did u find those pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, datboijj, Niksy and 2 others
Queens University Hamilton Health sciences makes these graphs!?
The fact of the matter is some women enjoy or don't getting their cervix and "second vagina" getting bettered, always good to have a bigger dick to stay on the safe side, etc.

But all of this talk, is really about womens pleasure and ego. Just be above avg possessing a solid erection and focus on other things tbh, (face and overall smv) so you're able to even use your dick in the 1st place

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
  • JFL
How did evolution select for a majority of small and average penises when the vagina was designed to be that fucking deep. It makes little sense. Betabuxxing has fucked us over now that I think of it.

• Woah
yeah girls go crazy when i fuck them deep and stay deep and go fast, gspot is a cope to make feel small dick guys better, sorry poor fellows i salute you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, thecel and Beetlejuice
Foids don’t see your dick until it’s already too late so how does it matter?

• Hmm...
Mirin jewish trick to get reacts

• +1
1618779621950-png.1097124

:mask:

• So Sad

View attachment 1097154

Behold the anterior fornix (A-spot) and the posterior fornix (cul-de-sac), both more pleasurable than the clit and the G-spot and also very deep inside the vagina.

I have a 7 inch dick and would never hit my ex’s fornix when she was fully aroused. PE’d my shit to 7.5 and I was able to do it more often (but not always, had to be rock hard and certain positions). The change in her responses was depressing. I later asked her if she realized how she would moan louder and more ecstatically when I was all the way deep and she said she didn’t realize. After having sex with her for so long it’s suicide inducing to suddenly hear her moan in ways you’ve never heard before just because the dick is bigger. I’m also 5.6 mid shaft girth and never felt myself fill her pussy, it felt like I always had space around my dick.

I’ve been with chicks where it’s tight and I can feel their pussy gripping my dick but never with my ex. I’ve also been with chicks where I bottom out and only met one chick where this didn’t seem to do anything for her. One of my fwb’s used to beg me to push it in deeper even when I bottomed out. At first I was hesitant because I couldn’t understand how that felt comfortable but she really liked it.

Even though my ex always called me big, that I was the biggest she’s been with, that sometimes she wished I was smaller. I couldn’t shake the feeling her pussy was built for bigger. Sex wasn’t the most important thing for her though which was a consolation. Overall the sex was good but even when you can tell she’s satisfied, it still weird to think her body can respond so differently to just half an inch in length. No matter how close you are, there’s a level of intimacy you miss out on just because your dick doesn’t rub the fornix.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, datboijj, Kamui and 3 others
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and thecel
No matter how close you are, there’s a level of intimacy you miss out on just because your dick doesn’t rub the fornix.

based and brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades and hypernormie
I have a 7 inch dick and would never hit my ex’s fornix when she was fully aroused. PE’d my shit to 7.5 and I was able to do it more often (but not always, had to be rock hard and certain positions). The change in her responses was depressing. I later asked her if she realized how she would moan louder and more ecstatically when I was all the way deep and she said she didn’t realize. After having sex with her for so long it’s suicide inducing to suddenly hear her moan in ways you’ve never heard before just because the dick is bigger. I’m also 5.6 mid shaft girth and never felt myself fill her pussy, it felt like I always had space around my dick.

I’ve been with chicks where it’s tight and I can feel their pussy gripping my dick but never with my ex. I’ve also been with chicks where I bottom out and only met one chick where this didn’t seem to do anything for her. One of my fwb’s used to beg me to push it in deeper even when I bottomed out. At first I was hesitant because I couldn’t understand how that felt comfortable but she really liked it.

Even though my ex always called me big, that I was the biggest she’s been with, that sometimes she wished I was smaller. I couldn’t shake the feeling her pussy was built for bigger. Sex wasn’t the most important thing for her though which was a consolation. Overall the sex was good but even when you can tell she’s satisfied, it still weird to think her body can respond so differently to just half an inch in length. No matter how close you are, there’s a level of intimacy you miss out on just because your dick doesn’t rub the fornix.
Fucking brutal!

2t1ddy.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Krakowski and thecel
@hypernormie what kind of PE did you do?

• +1
@hypernormie what kind of PE did you do?
My routine was in the morning stretching every direction (up,down, left, right, and all four diagonals) for 30 seconds each with 100-150 jelqs in between 3 sets of stretches. I then used an LG Hanger ADS under my pants all day at work (I was able to wear baggy cargo pants for my job at the time.)

I assume most of the progress came from the ADS, idk how to explain it but you can just kind of feel it working, kind of like when you feel your muscles expanding when you lift weights. Jelqing doesn’t really give this feeling but I did it as a way to warm up and loosen my ligaments/penis muscles before using my ADS. Using the ADS without loosening up your penis first just feels dangerous or counterproductive, the tension is too high and I imagine this does more harm than good. Stretching manually gives you the same feeling but you also notice very quickly that you would have to invest a lot of time into it in order to get anywhere. I was too busy at the time to invest 1-2 hours daily manually stretching so I bit the bullet and bought the ADS, which I was able to wear 6-8 hours a day during my shift. From my experience stretching consistently is superior to jelqing in terms of increasing length but both are necessary.

The ADS was very comfortable to wear and easy to remove and put back on when I had to pee. I also checked diligently if it was visible in the mirror before going outside with it on and if you have some good baggy pants it’s invisible in every position sitting, walking or standing.

I also have a hanger and an air pump but I barely used those and bought them after I got motivated seeing progress using the ADS.

The interesting thing is although my length went back down from 7.5 to 7 inches (nbpel) after I stopped, my base girth which had expanded from 5.75 to 6 inches stayed the same and is still 6 to this day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, thecel and forevergymcelling
Had to remove my heart eyes react because this picture is a meme, JFL at "10 inch dicks" when there's none. Biggest dicks are 9ish at most. So therefore I had to remove it due to misinformation. Also a plus would be to get the actual numbers and say which are necessary. If I recall correctly, you need at least 7.5" to reach the spots you're talking about or possibly 8.0" but I could be wrong about this.

• Woah

Sounds like your ex has a naturally loose pussy. It happens. They come in all sizes and shapes. At 7.0" BP x 5.6" MSEG you are definitely considered big by most people so it's not on you. I'm sub 7.0" however.

edit: nvm you are 7.0" NBP. What's your BP? I thought 7.5" BP was enough to hit it but you are probably 7.75 - 8.0" BP? And then you had to increase an additional 0.5" so you were 8.25" - 8.5" BP. Seems to check out with what I said (needing 7.5" BP or at least 8" BP to hit those spots). Brutal for sub 8"cels.

Has your MSEG stayed the same? You said you got 0.25" gain at the base.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Sounds like your ex has a naturally loose pussy. It happens. They come in all sizes and shapes. At 7.0" BP x 5.6" MSEG you are definitely considered big by most people so it's not on you. I'm sub 7.0" however.

edit: nvm you are 7.0" NBP. What's your BP? I thought 7.5" BP was enough to hit it but you are probably 7.75 - 8.0" BP? And then you had to increase an additional 0.5" so you were 8.25" - 8.5" BP. Seems to check out with what I said (needing 7.5" BP or at least 8" BP to hit those spots). Brutal for sub 8"cels.

Has your MSEG stayed the same? You said you got 0.25" gain at the base.
Yeah she does have a naturally loose and deep pussy. My BP is 7.6 now and when I was doing PE and was 7.5 NPBEL it was 7.85-7.9. At 7 NBP I would hit her fornix only I’m certain positions and if I really pressed in deep, and at 7.5 I was able to reach it more often but I don’t think I ever bottomed out in her like I had with other women. With other women I could bottom out at 7 NBP and it was obvious because I could feel my penis hitting a wall so to speak where I could not press it in any deeper. I’ve never had that experience with my ex, I’ve reached her fornix but never bottomed out completely and the times I did reach it required I press in very hard. Not being able to bottom out on her coupled with not feeling like I was filling her up girthwise was the reason I got into PE in the first place.

My MSEG stayed the same for the most part. The increase was actually going from 5.5-5.6 however I do have photos of a clamped 5.8 MSEG but it seems I didn’t stick to it long enough for those gains to become permanent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah she does have a naturally loose and deep pussy. My BP is 7.6 now and when I was doing PE and was 7.5 NPBEL it was 7.85-7.9. At 7 NBP I would hit her fornix only I’m certain positions and if I really pressed in deep, and at 7.5 I was able to reach it more often but I don’t think I ever bottomed out in her like I had with other women. With other women I could bottom out at 7 NBP and it was obvious because I could feel my penis hitting a wall so to speak where I could not press it in any deeper. I’ve never had that experience with my ex, I’ve reached her fornix but never bottomed out completely and the times I did reach it required I press in very hard. Not being able to bottom out on her coupled with not feeling like I was filling her up girthwise was the reason I got into PE in the first place.

My MSEG stayed the same for the most part. The increase was actually going from 5.5-5.6 however I do have photos of a clamped 5.8 MSEG but it seems I didn’t stick to it long enough for those gains to become permanent.
Interesting, it seems awful to be above average and have your partner be naturally loose and deep. Do you think there's some sort of filter where you can filter these women out? I'd hate to feel small even though I know I'm not small. Like, what was her height? Maybe women at her height have vaginas like that? I'm 6.5" BP so I will never hit those spots to begin with. Sometimes I read posts on r/bigdickproblems and see men claim they would hit the cervix at even 6.0" BP which made me go "oh fuck I hope they're just lying." I'm clearly not big but I don't want it to be a problem and obviously I don't want to have someone whose pussy is deep/loose. That'd just suck.

Interesting, it seems awful to be above average and have your partner be naturally loose and deep. Do you think there's some sort of filter where you can filter these women out? I'd hate to feel small even though I know I'm not small. Like, what was her height? Maybe women at her height have vaginas like that? I'm 6.5" BP so I will never hit those spots to begin with. Sometimes I read posts on r/bigdickproblems and see men claim they would hit the cervix at even 6.0" BP which made me go "oh fuck I hope they're just lying." I'm clearly not big but I don't want it to be a problem and obviously I don't want to have someone whose pussy is deep/loose. That'd just suck.
There’s no way of determining this as far as I can tell. She was 5’3 Latina average weight for her height. I’ve met taller girls with tighter shallower pussies. There may be some small correlation with height (haven’t read any studies) but just like penis size It seems to be random. I’ve been with a woman who was like 5’1 and even though I could easily bottom out on her, her pussy felt loose and didn’t grip my penis. In the same vein I’ve been with a 5’7 woman who had a very tight vagina that I couldn’t bottom out on. I’ve also been with a woman who was 5’3 or so who had an even looser vagina than my ex which I also couldn’t bottom out on. Having sex with her literally felt like the saying “throwing a hotdog down a hallway.” Although my ex’s pussy didn’t grip my dick perfectly, my penis still felt like it filled her up a little bit, just not to my satisfaction, whereas I’ve been with women who’s vaginas felt so loose I couldn’t imagine how they felt any pleasure having sex with me. I’ve been with quite a few women and have come across all different body sizes/shapes with all sorts of different combinations of vagina depth and tightness. It is an awful feeling though to know you’re above average but still not feel above average.

Hitting the cervix is not necessarily something you need to be huge to do. I can imagine someone hitting the cervix at 6.5 BP. Bottoming out the fornix however is much more difficult as that sits behind the cervix. I can hit the cervix relatively easily at 7 NBP but bottoming out the fornix at 7 NBP is much less common.

Penis, vagina compatibility is not something people talk about. Like in all things there is an ideal balance and ideally you have a penis that is big enough for the vagina. Ideally your penis slightly stretches her out and is able to bottom out the fornix. Ideally when you have sex, the woman’s vagina feels slightly too small for your penis and “grips” it tightly even when she is at full arousal and your dick hits the back of her vagina when fully inserted, not leaving extra penis exposed. This is the only way you can avoid the nagging feeling you aren’t giving her the maximum possible physical pleasure. Alternatively you can just not care about that at all and just be satisfied with what you have but I’m not like that. Relationships are compromises though, you may find the ideal vagina but the woman is less attractive or less compatible. Conversely my ex for example probably would have preferred I didn’t care so much about my penis size and giving her the maximum amount of pleasure, so incompatibility occurs in many different ways. You rarely if ever find everything you want in one person.

Last edited:
  • +1
1608143 565C74C9 6A23 4C37 9718 4296C9BE5998

• Love it
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER
GO ER

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, Krakowski and thecel
Scarface
Scarface
Scarface
Scarface
Scarface
Scarface
Scarface
Scarface
Scarface
Scarface
Scarface
FUCKING GO ER IF SUB 7x5 AND PE LIKE YOUR LIFE BELONGS ON IT UNTIL 8x6

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, infini, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
Copers will claim that women need to be mentally aroused, but they can do it alone just by imagining that a good-looking guy is fucking them instead of an ugly guy with a big dick. This is common in many betabux relationships, where the couple have sex but the woman imagines a better-looking guy penetrating her to get wet and make her husband believe everything is going well. That being said, they aren't able to replicate the physical sensations by themselves; at the very least, they'll use a vibrator. So, in the end, bigdickcel >>>>>> smalldickchad
ERFUEL
ERFUEL
ERFUEL
ERFUEL
ERFUEL
ERFUEL
ERFUEL
ERFUEL
ERFUEL

• Love it
btw these images are not from a scientific research but a women's magzine secondly a legit 8 incher is 0 in 1000 and 10 incher doesnt exist
IMG 5365

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Krakowski and thecel

Just like I've been saying all along @HimmyButler

Hypothetically if he gets to fugg her
  • Ugly guy big dick = premium orgasm
  • Hot guy small/medium dick = standard-grade orgasm

Of course, but subhumans with a 9-inchers FEEL better PHYSICALLY than 5.5-inch Gandy.
Yeah, physically a 9 incher would feel better

• +1
:love:

• Love it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, datboijj, hypernormie and 1 other person

View attachment 1097154

1) How long should your middle or other finger be to reach at least the G point?
2) Which are the best position that could help to reach the cervic, and posterior zones to make her come with the "interior" orgasm?

@HTN_Mentalcel

Fucking hell, gooks are one unfortunate bunch :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058

Users who are viewing this thread

Back