Daily Dickpill Reminder

273 "Love it " reacts, never seen that before
Jfl it's cos this nigga had some weird coding button thing where u pressed it when he posted a link or something and it automatically "love it" reacted this post

That's why I'm one of those reactions

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and HTN_Mentalcel
how do you cope not having the time, money, resources to stretch your penis 24/7 while naked in your mansion?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
“The G-spot is only 3 inches inside the vagina!!!”
Mfw i only read the first sentence of this thread

• JFL
7 inches bp some girls stop having sex cuz it hurts (not me my friend of course, fbi)

• +1
pregame matters as well, you have to give her at least 1 orgasm fingering or licking her before penetration.

• Woah
I have a 7 inch dick and would never hit my ex’s fornix when she was fully aroused. PE’d my shit to 7.5 and I was able to do it more often (but not always, had to be rock hard and certain positions). The change in her responses was depressing. I later asked her if she realized how she would moan louder and more ecstatically when I was all the way deep and she said she didn’t realize. After having sex with her for so long it’s suicide inducing to suddenly hear her moan in ways you’ve never heard before just because the dick is bigger. I’m also 5.6 mid shaft girth and never felt myself fill her pussy, it felt like I always had space around my dick.

I’ve been with chicks where it’s tight and I can feel their pussy gripping my dick but never with my ex. I’ve also been with chicks where I bottom out and only met one chick where this didn’t seem to do anything for her. One of my fwb’s used to beg me to push it in deeper even when I bottomed out. At first I was hesitant because I couldn’t understand how that felt comfortable but she really liked it.

Even though my ex always called me big, that I was the biggest she’s been with, that sometimes she wished I was smaller. I couldn’t shake the feeling her pussy was built for bigger. Sex wasn’t the most important thing for her though which was a consolation. Overall the sex was good but even when you can tell she’s satisfied, it still weird to think her body can respond so differently to just half an inch in length. No matter how close you are, there’s a level of intimacy you miss out on just because your dick doesn’t rub the fornix.
Suicide inducing indeed. I’ve had the same experience almost.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and hypernormie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back