daily remember: importance of a good posture

RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Silver

look how the 2nd guy walks with perfect posture, look how alpha it is compared to a "normal posture" that the other guy have or even to a fking nerd neck pill who spend 10hr in the computer

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
posture is simply a function of ur airway health

all babies sit with perfect posture

after puberty the ones with shit jaws need forward head posture to open up their airway

chads with good airway don't "think" about posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, KraftDurchLeid, never_lucky and 3 others
he's just jacked bro

look how the 2nd guy walks with perfect posture, look how alpha it is compared to a "normal posture" that the other guy have or even to a fking nerd neck pill who spend 10hr in the computer

I think good posture looks comical without muscle

after puberty the ones with shit jaws need forward head posture to open up their airway

Does maxilla block the airway or just mandible?

airway, my upper maxilla is lefort 3 tier, even when I had a septoplasty for my deviated septum still can't breath and the ENT sent a referral to a sleep surgeon to check my airways to see if I can qualify for Bimax

airway, my upper maxilla is lefort 3 tier, even when I had a septoplasty for my deviated septum still can't breath and the ENT sent a referral to a sleep surgeon to check my airways to see if I can qualify for Bimax
Send me pic. My maxilla is truecel tier but no problems breathing through nose.

Send me pic. My maxilla is truecel tier but no problems breathing through nose.
Il send when I get my ceph, my palate is more forward than my upper maxilla I have bulging eyes, recessed orbitals, paranasal, they might do Lefort 3 no kidding tbh, my bone recessed due to accident when I was 6 which hindered normal bone development

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Lawton88 and Deleted member 7725
both do, in a way. look at a slice of our skull. maxillary recession affects only the part of your airway that is above the mouth, so it will only make nosebreathing harder, not mouthbreathing. mandibular recession affects the airway below the mouth, so it will make breathing in general harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Can jaw surgery fix posture?