JBcollector
Banned
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2022
- Posts
- 13,535
- Reputation
- 12,952
brutal legit reason to suicide
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Boy or girlI was molested by a 16 yo at 12
Obviously a girlBoy or girl
If it's a girl fuck off you just privileged entitled shit who wants Victemhood
I hope he dies of blood cancerObviously a girl
All that nigga does is brag
You don't deserve to be molested by a girl u little shitI was molested by a 16 yo at 12
Gl buddy I’m 6´7 never lost a fight in my life I literally have a criminal record for beating up a 25 yo when I was 17You don't deserve to be molested by a girl u little shit
You deserve have spiked dildo shoved up ass I would kill you if we meet irl
It's easy to have sex with your teacherI think female teachers fucking students is more common than male teachers fucking students
Could be wrong but I think it's probably tru
I would kill you some how niggerGl buddy I’m 6´7 never lost a fight in my life I literally have a criminal record for beating up a 25 yo when I was 1

I was molested by a 16 yo at 12
Im a Good guy I Even like puppies no need to kill meIt's easy to have sex with your teacher if she is a young 23 year old assisted
I would kill you some how nigger
I would hire men bring a gun
Chain saw
I want you dead![]()
U have to dieIm a Good guy I Even like puppies no need to kill me
View attachment 2031457
You were not molested, you were rewardedI was molested by a 16 yo at 12
Story?Gl buddy I’m 6´7 never lost a fight in my life I literally have a criminal record for beating up a 25 yo when I was 17
I'll make a detailed thread soon it's a long story involving me serving 2 weeks of social service, getting kicked out at 18Story?