daily reminder 13 yo are having sex

JBcollector

JBcollector

Banned
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Posts
13,535
Reputation
12,952
brutal legit reason to suicide
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Deleted member 22930, pardocel and 6 others
Worry not. Here is some carribean music to dance to.
 
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector
I was molested by a 16 yo at 12
 
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I was molested by a 16 yo at 12
Boy or girl
If it's a girl fuck off you just privileged entitled shit who wants Victemhood
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 23218, pardocel and 3 others
Boy or girl
If it's a girl fuck off you just privileged entitled shit who wants Victemhood
Obviously a girl
All that nigga does is brag
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Deleted member 22930, pardocel and 3 others
girls love molesting and shit dude probably more than men. They can't control themselves when it comes to good genes and males in their prime

so many stories to prove this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, pardocel, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
I was molested by a 16 yo at 12
You don't deserve to be molested by a girl u little shit
You deserve have spiked dildo shoved up ass I would kill you if we meet irl
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 23017 and 2 others
I think female teachers fucking students is more common than male teachers fucking students

Could be wrong but I think it's probably true
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
You don't deserve to be molested by a girl u little shit
You deserve have spiked dildo shoved up ass I would kill you if we meet irl
Gl buddy I’m 6´7 never lost a fight in my life I literally have a criminal record for beating up a 25 yo when I was 17
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: notagreycell, Deleted member 19036 and Growth Plate
I think female teachers fucking students is more common than male teachers fucking students

Could be wrong but I think it's probably tru
It's easy to have sex with your teacher
As a boy then talk to other girls
Still upto 30 percent of men are incels
Gl buddy I’m 6´7 never lost a fight in my life I literally have a criminal record for beating up a 25 yo when I was 1
I would kill you some how nigger
I would hire men bring a gun
Chain saw
I want you dead 💀
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, Growth Plate and Deleted member 21182
I was molested by a 16 yo at 12
3172536 Z69r4Q 1
 
It's easy to have sex with your teacher if she is a young 23 year old assisted

I would kill you some how nigger
I would hire men bring a gun
Chain saw
I want you dead 💀
Im a Good guy I Even like puppies no need to kill me
F8B409D3 9D3E 45C1 9005 037663776341
 
How do u know jfl
 
My mom was having sex at 13, completely over
 
brutal as fuck
I hate seeing happy teens
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
Gl buddy I’m 6´7 never lost a fight in my life I literally have a criminal record for beating up a 25 yo when I was 17
Story?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero

Similar threads

Jason Voorhees
Replies
16
Views
162
Eren
Eren
AutistKhan
Replies
10
Views
60
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
YungVampLyfe
Replies
9
Views
103
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
iLdar
Replies
2
Views
34
iLdar
iLdar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top