Daily reminder: Alain Delon mogs your entire lineage

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
It is what it is bros... No man has ever had such a perfect mixture of feminine and masculine features that perfectly go together. The highest female appeal of all time.
and i bet what makes lanklets seethe so hard that he was only 5'10 during his prime.

Ivy Style

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, notrealdanish, Tyler x Durden and 10 others
If eugenics had been implemented before you were born, you would be around his level of attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
It is what it is bros... No man has ever had such a perfect mixture of feminine and masculine features that perfectly go together. The highest female appeal of all time.
and i bet what makes lanklets seethe so hard that he was only 5'10 during his prime.

Ivy Style
No, he only mogs me, my myan ancestors mogged

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Wasn't he +6'3 ?

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, Deleted member 33711 and CoreSchizo
Bro why do u gaf abt him so much

• WTF
Reactions: zurzolo
If eugenics had been implemented before you were born, you would be around his level of attractiveness.
Impossible, he's 1 in 7 billion, you don't get to have the highest female appeal of all time by simply having Eugenics and hoping for the best. Your obsession with Eugenics is not healthy my friend.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, Deleted member 33711, zurzolo and 1 other person
Impossible, he's 1 in 7 billion, you don't get to have the highest female appeal of all time by simply having Eugenics and hoping for the best.
There's definitely several tiers of attractiveness above what the current gigachads are. Successive generations of eugenics would unlock these tiers. To the point that the average looks level would be cavill tier.

Yes. Elite genetics and appeals to overall women

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
@CoreSchizo you probably thought I was joking, but I wasn't.

Delon is supposedly listed at 5'9 although there's no proof at all for this, but ok let's say he is.

Delon65

Look here, a professional height measurement wall. It goes like this:

1st black line = 140 cm
2nd black line = 150 cm
3rd black line = 160 cm
4th black line = 170 cm
5th black line = 180 cm
6th black line = 190 cm
7th black line = 200 cm
8th black line = 210 cm

See it? Now look at this

Alain Delon height measure

Let's count the black lines, 1...2...3...4...5... and 6. He is in the middle between the sixth and the seventh, making him stand at a height of 195 cm. Yes, 195 centimeters.

Before you say he is wearing lifts, when he was measured he was using this famous french model of shoes:

Wearing lifts with these would be completely impossible, the shoes already add 3 cm by themselves.

If we do the maths, it would leave him at 192 cm barefoot. His hair is giving him 0.3-0.4 cm (only this amount because if you look closely his skull protrudes behind and upwards like a pharaoh).

But this gets compensated by the fact he was 31 years old at the time and by that age the average person shrinks around 0.5-0.9 cm, so the ending result is 192.5 - 193 cm in prime which is indeed 6'4.

Maybe the wall measurement is wrong? I don't think so, there were more people there and they stood at a normal for the time height.

180 1

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, JohnDoe, CoreSchizo and 1 other person
There's definitely several tiers of attractiveness above what the current gigachads are. Successive generations of eugenics would unlock these tiers. To the point that the average looks level would be cavill tier.
I disagree, there's a limit to how good humans can look, you think if Eugenics was implemented it would result in everyone looking like prime broke shields of alain delon but not really. That's not how genetics/genetic recombination works. It also doesn't mean humans will look like angelic/ethereal beings aka Pleiadian race.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel

Delon is supposedly listed at 5'9 although there's no proof at all for this, but ok let's say he is.

Delon65

1st black line = 140 cm
2nd black line = 150 cm
3rd black line = 160 cm
4th black line = 170 cm
5th black line = 180 cm
6th black line = 190 cm
7th black line = 200 cm
8th black line = 210 cm

See it? Now look at this

Let's count the black lines, 1...2...3...4...5... and 6. He is in the middle between the sixth and the seventh, making him stand at a height of 195 cm. Yes, 195 centimeters.

Before you say he is wearing lifts, when he was measured he was using this famous french model of shoes:

Wearing lifts with these would be completely impossible, the shoes already add 3 cm by themselves.

If we do the maths, it would leave him at 192 cm barefoot. His hair is giving him 0.3-0.4 cm (only this amount because if you look closely his skull protrudes behind and upwards like a pharaoh).

But this gets compensated by the fact he was 31 years old at the time and by that age the average person shrinks around 0.5-0.9 cm, so the ending result is 192.5 - 193 cm in prime which is indeed 6'4.

Maybe the wall measurement is wrong? I don't think so, there were more people there and they stood at a normal for the time height.

180 1

He was 5'10 man, even celebheights who is probably the most autistic and knowledgeable guy on height on the internet has him listed as 5'10. 5'10 barefoot + wearing those french shoes and he's 6 feet tall or slightly above and he has a good frame aswell.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo

Delon65

1st black line = 140 cm
2nd black line = 150 cm
3rd black line = 160 cm
4th black line = 170 cm
5th black line = 180 cm
6th black line = 190 cm
7th black line = 200 cm
8th black line = 210 cm

See it? Now look at this

180 1

Chill dude he is 170 cm

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: JL~
Vasily mogs, 6’4 Apollos Greek God.

He was 5'10 man, even celebheights who is probably the most autistic and knowledgeable guy on height on the internet has him listed as 5'10. 5'10 barefoot + wearing those french shoes and he's 6 feet tall or slightly above and he has a good frame aswell.
Who says I'm not a celebheights guy too
Chill dude he is 170 cm
Explain the pictures and I will believe you

• Hmm...

I mean if you said he was 5'11 or even 5'9 i'd consider it but 190cm+? come on now...

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

Weird angle and he is wearing boots in this movie ''Le Samourai''. Bro it's already proved, when he's near actresses he's not much taller than them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, JohnDoe and Debetro
Vasily mogs, 6’4 Apollos Greek God.
Nah Delon is the only person in his prime that vasiliy does not mog, infact delon is the only guy i can think of who has mogs/has more female appeal than vasiliy when both in their prime.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Weird angle and he is wearing boots in this movie ''Le Samourai''. Bro it's already proved, when he's near actresses he's not much taller than them
Yh the actresses he usually filmed with were like 5'8-5'10, tall women

• +1
Nah Delon is the only person in his prime that vasiliy does not mog, infact delon is the only guy i can think of who has mogs/has more female appeal than vasiliy when both in their prime.
Ian Somerholder.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Ian Somerholder.
you are too young my friend, trust me when i say Delon is unmatched in appeal. The only true unmoggable.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Deleted member 33711 and zurzolo
Why you say 5’10 like its not 2 inches away from 6ft

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 33711
When I first watched the movie Purple Noon. I then realized this man was so fucking beautiful and I become a big fan of his, after watching thousands of edits of him my dopamine still spikes from that face.

Quick edit(It all goes perfectly, his face, the music, the quality.) :

• Love it
Reactions: JL~ and JohnDoe
5’9/5’10 was good back then

• +1
When I first watched the movie Purple Noon. I then realized this man was so fucking beautiful and I become a big fan of his, after watching thousands of edits of him my dopamine still spikes from that face.

Quick edit(It all goes perfectly, his face, the music, the quality.) :

Least homosexual org member

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PsychoDsk and zurzolo
Admiring beauty is gay now? Almost every post here is about men looks you fucking cunt.

• +1
Admiring Delon is not homosexual, he really is a sight to behold. Unironically would rather watch a delon edit/picture thna some random stacy doing stacy things.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and zurzolo
Admiring beauty is gay now? Almost every post here is about men looks you fucking cunt.
Yeah but your dopamine spikes from admiring another man’s beauty? That sounds pretty gay to me.

Admiring Delon is not homosexual, he really is a sight to behold. Unironically would rather watch a delon edit/picture thna some random stacy doing stacy things.
Honestly I had the same shock when I saw Lorenzo Zurzolo in the show ''Baby''. Something about the eyes, its the path to the soul.

For Delon it's his ocean blue eyes and villainous eyebrows, how it harmonizes so perfectly with the rest of his face.
For Lorenzo it's his long eyebrows and eyes. Also as it seems he doesn't give a fuck about anything.

Eye area is law, end of discussion tbh.

• JFL

Ivy Style
prey eyes

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zurzolo and JohnDoe
prey eyes
ok you're going on ignore lsit for such a retarded statement buddy, imagine thinking a guy who has one of the best eyes/eye area of all time and calling it prey eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and zurzolo
Yeah but your dopamine spikes from admiring another man’s beauty? That sounds pretty gay to me.
Might put you on ignore list you now.

• Hmm...
ok you're going on ignore lsit for such a retarded statement buddy, imagine thinking a guy who has one of the best eyes/eye area of all time and calling it prey eyes.
his eye area is too feminine and rounded

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and nathan
my age doesn't change the fact that he has prey eyes
Your age determines your opinion, okay your a kid then I assume

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan and JohnDoe
my age doesn't change the fact that he has prey eyes
JFL you and murdah are both teenagers man, you don't know how the world works no offence, you just see retards here saying le sean o'pry hunter eyes or bust, when in reality delons eyes are unmoggable.

• +1
JFL you and murdah are both teenagers man, you don't know how the world works no offence, you just see retards here saying le sean o'pry hunter eyes or bust, when in reality delons eyes are unmoggable.
hunter eyes also look like shit
the eyes with the most appeal are narrow almond eyes

• +1
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998
hunter eyes also look like shit
the eyes with the most appeal are narrow almond eyes
believe what you want but delon is unmatched in eye area, his big blue iris and eye shape alone destroys any narrow almond eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
I disagree, there's a limit to how good humans can look, you think if Eugenics was implemented it would result in everyone looking like prime broke shields of alain delon but not really. That's not how genetics/genetic recombination works. It also doesn't mean humans will look like angelic/ethereal beings aka Pleiadian race.
Even delon has tons of flaws. Like look at some of the morphs of these gigachads. Granted, many look like shit. But there are some that ascend them quite hard. Theoretically, there are definitely a few tiers above the current gigachads. It's less certain whether eugenics would eventually raise the probability of them being born enough for them to eventually exist.

Even delon has tons of flaws. Like look at some of the morphs of these gigachads. Granted, many look like shit. But there are some that ascend them quite hard. Theoretically, there are definitely a few tiers above the current gigachads. It's less certain whether eugenics would eventually raise the probability of them being born enough for them to eventually exist.
Nah those flaws are just nitpicks by PSL autists, this is a prime example of PSL autism and real life female appeal.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, zurzolo, Pakicel and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back