Daily reminder: Alain Delon mogs your entire lineage

The one true adam

Nah those flaws are just nitpicks by PSL autists, this is a prime example of PSL autism and real life female appeal.
Just to make things clear. I am not talking about the morphs that give these chads extreme hunter eyes or weird bones. But the more subtle ones that just by adjusting a few of their ratios are able to ascend them hard. Maybe the current gigachads are near the theoretical limit for beauty. But our understanding of aesthetics is way too incomplete to make such a conclusion. There's definitely a reasonable chance that the theoretical ceiling is much higher. And eugenics might help us find out if its true.

But all of his progineture are mid people

It is what it is bros... No man has ever had such a perfect mixture of feminine and masculine features that perfectly go together. The highest female appeal of all time.
and i bet what makes lanklets seethe so hard that he was only 5'10 during his prime.

Ivy Style
Young Brad Pitt can rivalise

But all of his progineture are mid people
I wouldn't call his progenie "mid", they're obviously not as GL as him but when you compare themselves to the average normie, they're way better looking than average people. His granddaughter besides is pretty GL too.

Just to make things clear. I am not talking about the morphs that give these chads extreme hunter eyes or weird bones. But the more subtle ones that just by adjusting a few of their ratios are able to ascend them hard. Maybe the current gigachads are near the theoretical limit for beauty. But our understanding of aesthetics is way too incomplete to make such a conclusion. There's definitely a reasonable chance that the theoretical ceiling is much higher. And eugenics might help us find out if its true.
bro why do you even care? it's just negligible the difference and the effort it takes to achieve is simply not worth it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel
bro why do you even care? it's just negligible the difference and the effort it takes to achieve is simply not worth it.
I guess you are the type to just accept mediocrity and not strive for more.

Like imagine if everyone was several tiers above delon. The benefit to everyone’s self image would be insane. And we wouldn’t spend so much time and energy delusionmaxxing people.

I guess you are the type to just accept mediocrity and not strive for more.

Like imagine if everyone was several tiers above delon. The benefit to everyone’s self image would be insane. And we wouldn’t spend so much time and energy delusionmaxxing people.
>several tiers above delon
lol stop being delusional bhai, i don't know why you say such weird shit, anyways i am too tired to argue about such a ridiculous subject.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
It is what it is bros... No man has ever had such a perfect mixture of feminine and masculine features that perfectly go together. The highest female appeal of all time.
and i bet what makes lanklets seethe so hard that he was only 5'10 during his prime.

Ivy Style
Alfredo moggs

his lineage is about to come to and end. his son is non reproductive

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back