DAILY REMINDER: BLACK MEN ARE GIGAREPULSIVE TO FOIDS AND HAVE GIGALOW SMV

So based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
No you dont understand at all
black features like hair/skin color can be very dominant and be passed to even people with not much black in them thats what i meant by dominant
sorry to bring this up so late, but i had to snooze. Now I understand what you're saying, but why does this only apply to black hair/skin color. Do the children of black + white parents not inherit any other features from the black parent besides hair and skin color? Let's breakdown the people I posted to see.

Also, it has to be noted that when black + any other race mix, the offspring doesn't necessarily inherit one feature as whole.
Like when a black parent with dense, tightly curled hair breeds with a white parent with straighter, less dense hair, the result is usually a loose curl pattern in the offspring. That is a unique feature in the offspring, it's not like the offspring only gets dense, curly african hair or only straight white hair. The same goes for the lightskin color. The offspring ends up as a mix between the two skin colors. Same goes for lip color, notice how mixed guys always have a nice pinkish color and good size to their lips, when white people be havin paper cuts for lips.

Mulatto 1 - I mean just look at how white this guy's nose is. Fkn hell, if his skin was lighter I would think he was north atlantid (sarcasm) Clearly this guy has a black nose and lips.
Lmao1 Blacknose
oh and here he is just being brutally mogged (as per usual) by these white-featured gods.
Anotherdayanothermog
Lmao2

one of their parents is full white
the other one is black and white
Couldn't find this guy's parents but his last name is otun, a nigerian surname, so we know his father is straight black. And it's fairly obvious from the nose and lips anyway. :feelshah:

Mulatto 2 - In what world do white people have nose + lips like this?
Lmao3

Mulatto 3 (one of the two that I thought was less than 50% black)
I will admit this guy doesn't have any standout black features other than hair/hairline + lips. But his features don't look white either. At first glance he looked latino to me, and I was right. He's a mix of black + latina
Haha
But again just do the thought exercise. Try to imagine him in black n white. Does he look white? Hell NO.
Mulatto 4 - Black nose + black lips. His father is full black.
Lmao6

Mulatto 5 (the second one that I guessed was under 50% black).
Look at that nose and tell me if that looks like a white nose. His lips, I will meet you half-way and say they are ambiguous, but they are neither exclusively white or black.
Lmao5
Mulatto 6
nose isn't wide but has a low and not very prominent nose bridge. Lips lean more towards black side but will give benefit of doubt. His mother is black and father is white (pretty fkn white to be fair)
Nose

Here is his mother (with light pointing directly at her). Sadly couldn't find a good pic. Assuming his mother is east/central african since her nose n lips aren't too big.
Mother :feelshah:

Mulatto 7 - black nose n lips again
Lmao4

and dare i say bimaxillary protrusion
Dareisaybimaxillary protrusion

Parents1
Well would you look at that! :feelshah:

Mulatto 8 - Same shit really, just has clear black features
Lmao7

Ohwellwouldulookatthat
Well would you look at that :feelshah:. My nigga is fresh off the boat. still got his traditional clothing n all

Mulatto 9 - Now you might look at this guy and say no standout black features (according to this forum). While you can use the crude standard of wide nose / no nose bridge to classify a black nose, you have to understand that there will naturally be deviations from this standard with Africa being so diverse. Just look at his father. His father is fresh off the boat Bahamian and they have the same nose. Undisputably black father.
Parents3
Well would you look at that! :feelshah:. Plus look at that brow ridge on the father. muy delicioso

Mulatto 10 - black nose + lips. Parents are ethiopian but couldn't find pic.
Lmao8

*NOTICE* - Just cause you don't look like this
Lmas

don't mean you don't have black features.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, owlofathena and goat2x
giga cope
did u do ancestry?
hair texture has nothing to do with fucking 50/50 you would probably get "black " type of hair even if you are 20%black
Anyway, I don't expect you to respond to that long ass post cuz it’s pretty scattered and unorganized. Either way I’m getting off this forum and for a while so I likely won’t see it/respond. But I ask you to, as honestly as possible answer the following question. How many of these people actually look white to you?

6 Imageonline co blackandwhiteimage 1 Imageonline co blackandwhiteimage 2 Imageonline co blackandwhiteimage 3 Imageonline co blackandwhiteimage 4 Imageonline co blackandwhiteimage Wha What1 Whjat

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Anyway, I don't expect you to respond to that long ass post cuz it’s pretty scattered and unorganized. Either way I’m getting off this forum and for a while so I likely won’t see it/respond. But I ask you to, as honestly as possible answer the following question. How many of these people actually look white to you?

View attachment 656408View attachment 656409View attachment 656410View attachment 656411View attachment 656412View attachment 656413View attachment 656414View attachment 656415View attachment 656416
yeah im not gonna answer that long ass text its basically your opinion only
these are more whites than black.

yeah im not gonna answer that long ass text its basically your opinion only
these are more whites than black.
nah that's okay but tell me how many people in those black n white pics look white? Be 100% real. Would u actually think "hmmm these are white ppl" if u saw just the black n white pics

nah that's okay but tell me how many out of the black n white pics look white?
They are not white
but they are more white than black thats the shit im saying from the beginning

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and ProAcktiv
JFL at this coping race cuck.

• JFL
Curries and rice still have it harder

They are not white
but they are more white than black thats the shit im saying from the beginning
Despite many of them having black nose + lips (disregarding hair + skin) and them having a black parent. (I cover this in the long post)
I guess we'll just leave it here since I already understand your point but don't see how they are more white than black. And I can't bother to have this be any more long-winded. Niggatello out
Lmas

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Despite many of them having black nose + lips (disregarding hair + skin) and them having a black parent. (I cover this in the long post)
I guess we'll just leave it here since I already understand your point but don't see how they are more white than black. And I can't bother to have this be any more long-winded. Niggatello out
View attachment 656438
its ok bro we just have a disagrement not the end of the world like many users act like

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and ProAcktiv
In 2020, ethnic chads shit all over white/nordic chads.

The chads popular in media nowadays have ethnic features.

Only place where white chads might still have an advantage is in America.
When does the cope end? Nordics are objectively better at everything and more highly evolved. No right thinking foid would want an ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, goat2x and Deleted member 4332
When does the cope end? Nordics are objectively better at everything and more highly evolved. No right thinking foid would want an ethnic.
lol is that why Nordic countries are full of low T high E pro-feminist soyboys while Nordic girls are frothing at the mouth for high T ethnic chads

Even the white preferring sluts of America want men with darker/ethnic features lmfaooo, keep coping greycel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Good_Little_Goy
Most black men are repulsive to most white girls but some have a fetish for them and there's girls that only fuck black guys.

That's the 4% "exclude whites" you see in the charts.

Handsome black = easy white lays, most won't like you but the ones that do come to you very easily

Ugly black = over as always

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 3573, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Females are rarely sane.

Objectivity is not what women are made for.

Don't forget about the effects of being exotic in an area. It's the same thing that happens to white guys in asia.
Ugly in a white country, slayer in some parts of asia.

Locationpill is real. Attractiveness is relative. I bet the females this guy banged would rather choose you:
1 xRr25SrLeAdNPyJCj6341g

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214 and Mouthbreath
In poland you can be black subhuman and you still attract 90% of foids

• JFL
best evidence I can use is this forum

literally +95% of users here are ethnic
true, the other 5 percent are whites, but they're all legit deformed like myself or otherwise crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Being black is the same to be cursed

• +1
Dunno, Chad BBC vs white Chad is a draw imo
(Actually Light skin Chad mogs everyone)
I’m white btw zero coping

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Females are rarely sane.

Objectivity is not what women are made for.

Don't forget about the effects of being exotic in an area. It's the same thing that happens to white guys in asia.
Ugly in a white country, slayer in some parts of asia.

Locationpill is real. Attractiveness is relative. I bet the females this guy banged would rather choose you:
View attachment 663877
Yeah I'm gl tbh and 6'4" so I'm sure they would ngl... When i get the balls to approach then generally speaking i get results

Damn, I'm black and thats tuff.....well at least I got 1 kiss from a girl. I'm still a virgin though...mostly because I'm antisocial...I'm tyrone. I'm living proof that even if ur a chad, you will not get women if you were as quiet as me in high school. I was literally the quietest kid in the school. Literally only spoke when the teacher told me to. But I'm tyrone and get a lot of IOI's. But the women isn't going to be the one to walk up to you and ask you out. But of course women have walked up to me before and and tried to talk to me, but my social anxiety overpowered me. Even the most sexiest and popular girl in the school hugged me. But my social anxiety fucked me over. Ever since now I've discovered blackpill, I truly know how to get women. Just be attractive and TALK. I am no longer social anxious and I'm gonna try to talk to women, I'm a freshman in college, starting in the spring semester. Let's hope I lose my virginity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150 and Deleted member 7313
lol is that why Nordic countries are full of low T high E pro-feminist soyboys while Nordic girls are frothing at the mouth for high T ethnic chads
View attachment 656647
Even the white preferring sluts of America want men with darker/ethnic features lmfaooo, keep coping greycel
Holy shit you are so deluded

"women prefer white men with darker features over any other race of men"

The only thing that nordic girls are frothing at the mouth over is white men, quit the cope

dark features =/= ethnic

if dark lookz/best colouring is light skin and eyes with dark hair, eyebrows and beard

Then this is 'light lookz' and these guys look white and have white features, so stupid

Most black men are repulsive to most white girls but some have a fetish for them and there's girls that only fuck black guys.

Handsome black = easy white lays, most won't like you but the ones that do come to you very easily

high iq

Holy shit you are so deluded

"women prefer white men with darker features over any other race of men"

The only thing that nordic girls are frothing at the mouth over is white men, quit the cope

dark features =/= ethnic

if dark lookz/best colouring is light skin and eyes with dark hair, eyebrows and beard

View attachment 666257View attachment 666258View attachment 666260

Then this is 'light lookz' and these guys look white and have white features, so stupid

high iq
You say that yet Nordic girls and girls all over Scandinavia are getting ploughed by gl ethnics and ethnic Chads and Tyrones

All you did was post some black kids with lighter skin and hair, doesnt change the fact that women in that study rejected 90% of blonde Nordic estrogen-laden blonde soyboy manginas

Best response here. Black dudes don't even have the most widespread appeal compared to other non-whites. More women will have more interest in a light skin Chaddam (maybe even chadpreet) than a black dude if we look at not just america but Europe and Asia in general. Lightskins are better than darker blacks of course but to say they beat out white Chads? Jfl

• +1