DAILY REMINDER: BLACK MEN ARE GIGAREPULSIVE TO FOIDS AND HAVE GIGALOW SMV

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
What would I be coping about I am a white man

I would rate him as Tyrone tier tbh he’s also 5’10. I live in a town without many blacks, so maybe in higher demand or something jfl
Is he actually black or admixed?

they all 50 lmao. i think 2 of them are less than 50%
giga cope
did u do ancestry?
hair texture has nothing to do with fucking 50/50 you would probably get "black " type of hair even if you are 20%black
one of their parents is full white
the other one is black and white

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 4332
Copers love to using examples of women NOBODY wants. Most blacks are fucking low SMV women that no white man would touch. And a lot of them just want to use us for the experience, 9 times out of 10 white women will fuck you but they won't want you in a LTR or marriage.
Rule of thumb
If white men don't want her then black men will gladly take her due to our low standards.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Good_Little_Goy, goat2x and 1 other person
i need myself a thick laquisha :love:

8 1
7 1

these 3 definetly are not even 25%black jfl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
have you ever questioned why you haven’t slayed any women. maybe you don’t fit into that stereotype, unless you truly are subhuman
4.75 x 3

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and turkproducer
Andreas Eriksen is king of the aryans good thing he is gay

lmao should i find the parents? The last one I think is less than 50. Not sure about the other 2. I will post if i find. Stop cope tho, all the other ones mog too
You cant trace back
literally 50/50% doesnt exists
i can bet my life savings on it that 90% of these are not more than 30-40%
you finding a black looking parents doesnt disprove this fact at all

• +1
You cant trace back
literally 50/50% doesnt exists
i can bet my life savings on it that 90% of these are not more than 30-40%
you finding a black looking parents doesnt disprove this fact at all
bro too much cope. By that logic, can we not call any "black-looking people" black. This is exactly what one thinks of when thinking mulatto or lightskins.

Edit: you said "you finding black-looking parents doesn't disprove this fact at all." How else am I supposed to determine whether the parents are black other than them being "black-looking"

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Tbh Tyrone might be a bit of a stretch, regardless black’s seem to do well here

He’s actually black
If a black his at least 6ft and normie face, he should do fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
bro too much cope. By that logic, can we not call any "black-looking people" black.
these are not black looking people.
you only see that black in them cuz its eaiser to inherit skin hair texture from black parent cuz its more dominant
these should be called whites rather than blacks lol

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, reptiles, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others

Attachments

• 47BC4B9200000578-5232963-image-m-44_1515016667043.jpg
    47BC4B9200000578-5232963-image-m-44_1515016667043.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 84
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and tyronelite
you only see that black in them cuz its eaiser to inherit skin hair texture from black parent cuz its more dominant
wym, I'm black and I got some positive interactions with girls when I was in high school 2 years ago, but I was aspie as fuck then didn't know how to talk

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
wym, I'm black and I got some positive interactions with girls when I was in high school 2 years ago, but I was aspie as fuck then didn't know how to talk
chill
im not saying that black cant slay
im talking about this
7 1

considered as black when its really not

SFcel cope. The BBC TAKEOVER is in full session.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
  • +1
This dude would probably be considered Latino by most people at first glance.
well tell the user who posted it as proof tbh

• +1
chill
im not saying that black cant slay
im talking about this
View attachment 654061
considered as black when its really not
These are like North African/Mediterranean, like Egyptians and Libyans. don't look neither caucasian or African

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and goat2x

Depends on their own view as well though. I mean there is obviously some black admixture and most dudes like him consider themselves black and hang around with blacks.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
i mean i think you're wrong on the last part, but that's not even the point I was making. I was just saying let me find the parents and show you that they're black? that would make them mulatto no? But yeah I already said this dude doesn't have a full black parent
7 1 1

Depends on their own view as well though. I mean there is obviously some black admixture and most dudes like him consider themselves black and hang around with blacks.
ok but we talk about dna not a social construct
you can say that they are black when in reality they have more white(by like 10-20%) in them than black 100%
we talk looks i dont care what they identify as.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Good_Little_Goy
my G, i posted like 10 other people. And I can post another 30 literally. idk where you're from but this is what happens when black+white , black + latin mix.

i mean i think you're wrong on the last part, but that's not even the point I was making. I was just saying let me find the parents and show you that they're black? that would make them mulatto no? But yeah I already said this dude doesn't have a full black parent
View attachment 654065
You think im wrong cuz black features are more prominent
you can find the parent
but these are more white than black 100%

• +1
You think im wrong cuz black features are more prominent
you can find the parent
but these are more white than black 100%
confused bro? If the black features are more prominent, then how are they more white than black. I honestly don't care to argue about this but I can show you that this is a consistent product of black + white and black + latino mixing. Either way my original point is that mulattos mog and they clearly do

• JFL
confused bro? If the black features are more prominent, then how are they more white than black. I honestly don't care to argue about this but I can show you that this is a consistent product of black + white and black + latino mixing. Either way my original point is that mulattos mog and they clearly do
cuz you dont understand genetics
only you are the one confused
these people shouldnt be classified under a "black" thread
like many black guys said

• +1
yeah they mog
but they shouldnt be classified as black.
end of debate.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6512 and ProAcktiv
View attachment 653926
black men do SLIGHTLY better than rice/curry/kebab

but they still do 22-23x worse than white men do
Your fucken annoying now not even feeling any sympathy for you anymore half of your fucken posts are muh white man chad muh white man take my girl muh faith SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, EasternRightWinger15, ReverseNorwoodPill and 1 other person
cuz you dont understand genetics
only you are the one confused
these people shouldnt be classified under a "black" thread
like many black guys said
i was addressing what you said. You said the black features are more prominent, yet you consider them to be more white. Either way I called them mulatto not black. Socially, they are considered black but i never made mention of that.

yeah they mog
but they shouldnt be classified as black.
end of debate.
agreed but they shouldn't be considered white either.

idk man i believe black dudes for some part do better than whites especially in US with specific type of girls, due to media and music industry and shit,

i also think most of the black women dont like white guys, but it also might be due to the fact that they will be shamed by their own community, i believe more black girls would date white guys if it was not looked down upon black community.

lets discuss about it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
i was addressing what you said. You said the black features are more prominent, yet you consider them to be more white. Either way I called them mulatto not black.
No you dont understand at all
black features like hair/skin color can be very dominant and be passed to even people with not much black in them thats what i meant by dominant
these mulattos are more white than black 100%
so they got no room under a black thread

• +1
agreed but they shouldn't be considered white either.
more white than black
thats what i wanted to say
so mentioning under a black thread is basically worthless

• +1
ok but we talk about dna not a social construct
you can say that they are black when in reality they have more white(by like 10-20%) in them than black 100%
we talk looks i dont care what they identify as.

Eh going by DNA isn't really the correct way either, everyone has an ancestor from everywhere and it's only the expression of a few genes that seperate us. Going by skin color makes sense I guess, and while the dude is clearly not African, he is American black, which after all is a group on it's own.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Your fucken annoying now not even feeling any sympathy for you anymore half of your fucken posts are muh white man chad muh white man take my girl muh faith SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
😍 🤗

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9072
Eh going by DNA isn't really the correct way either, everyone has an ancestor from everywhere and it's only the expression of a few genes that seperate us. Going by skin color makes sense I guess, and while the dude is clearly not African, he is American black, which after all is a group on it's own.
its the correct why in this type of setting interms of looks not a social setting.
saying that mulatto is black (mentioning them under a BLACK thread) and 90% have more white than black in them is worthless

• +1
idk man i believe black dudes for some part do better than whites especially in US with specific type of girls, due to media and music industry and shit,

i also think most of the black women dont like white guys, but it also might be due to the fact that they will be shamed by their own community, i believe more black girls would date white guys if it was not looked down upon black community.

dn rd. dn rd. dn rd.

reincarnating as white tall chad is the only way I'll ascend. white tall chads are gods on earth

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
its like talking about homeless people and you mention people who got houses but low income
completely irrelevant
(dont take it out of context im not saying that they have low smv or anything)

• +1

its a proven fact that whites dont like black girls lol
not the other way around.
its just every race wants white women thats the reality.

• +1
  • +1
exterior phenotype is what really matters, sorry its over

low iqcel moment :(

• +1