Daily reminder if you are sub 6’3 there’s no point of trying

heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned
Taller men more respected , get women easily , get money easily , they actually get to live like true redpill “ alpha males “ I talked to a 6’6 low tier normie who is 17 with 50 slays he said women approach him and he’s immediately respected .
94AD4D83 1773 4DF2 A52F 56A0ED171383

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, try2beme, forevermirin and 6 others
I'm 6'7 subhuman with no friends and no girls

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justleavemealone and Deleted member 23218
Taller men more respected , get women easily , get money easily , they actually get to live like true redpill “ alpha males “ I talked to a 6’6 low tier normie who is 17 with 50 slays he said women approach him and he’s immediately respected . View attachment 2190179
Tbh women don’t deserve rights

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Sprinkles
Dat jump from 5'11 to 6'0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 24347, ;-; and 1 other person
Taller men more respected , get women easily , get money easily , they actually get to live like true redpill “ alpha males “ I talked to a 6’6 low tier normie who is 17 with 50 slays he said women approach him and he’s immediately respected . View attachment 2190179
Ldar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, szolliontaraelis, tallnegga and 2 others
If ure ltn being 6'5 wont save you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 18879 and 2 others
Cool, now enjoy this music:

• Love it
Reactions: DHTrash
If ure ltn being 6'5 wont save you
I go to a massive school and every couple I see the man is above 6’1” minimum. All manlets hang together alone or have only female friends.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ;-;
Link the data set.

I go to a massive school and every couple I see the man is above 6’1” minimum. All manlets hang together alone or have only female friends.
Cope

Average couple I see are w 5'10 guys mtn/strong mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26837
14CAB223 919B 47CB A758 EFA04BF8DD89

BROOTAL only blacks can get away with Manletism

Everything matters. If you actually want high SMV you'll need height and a good face otherwise get cucked.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
What about shoe lifts to get to 6’3

If your sub 6'4 and or have a sub 8 just give up and LDAR

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 29261
If your sub 6'4 and or have a sub 8 just give up and LDAR
If you are 6’4 ltn and lean with good hair and a good pheno not dark curry you are chad to women

EABB4360 9378 43FF BA18 36CABDB63696

• JFL
Reactions: marek937, bloomercel and lightskinbengali
Eh doesn't mean it'll lead to anything. They're all probably landwhales. To have MTB+ soliciting sex through DM you need to legit be a chiseled Chad.
Ou gymmaxxed et genre HTN

L'op est un giga delu , la taille n'aide réellement que si tes musclé , autrement tes un coton tige ridicule et tas intérêt à avoir une gueule de chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Ou gymmaxxed et genre HTN

L'op est un giga delu , la taille n'aide réellement que si tes musclé , autrement tes un coton tige ridicule et tas intérêt à avoir une gueule de chadlite
Exactement faut pas être mince mais c'est facile a changer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Height barely matters if you only go for short girls

Nah you need face and height

• +1
Even a 5'10 chadlite , no, even a 5'7 chadlite gets that treatment with the girls on OLD.

Height means nothing retard

It's a boost irl
Such a coper buddy. I have seen in my college what happens with Manlet “chadlites”

• Hmm...
Such a coper buddy. I have seen in my college what happens with Manlet “chadlites”
incels chadlites don't exist , even if u're 5'7 a mtb will want to fuck with you. Being a chadlite manlet is just extremely hard for ltr with its looksmatch (stacylite)

Tall incels exist

Or you could stop being a massive faggot and just act like a man and demand respect instead of spreading your glutes to all tall men and wondering why women don't respect you

Or you could stop being a massive faggot and just act like a man and demand respect instead of spreading your glutes to all tall men and wondering why women don't respect you
Redpillers.org

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Redpillers.org

Winners.org

I'm here to succeed. I don't give a fuck about the blackpill. All I care about is winning. At any cost. Any belief system I have to adopt. Any religion I have to convert to. Any behavior I have to confirm to. Any action I have to take, any step I have to make, any path I have to go down.

All I care about is winning.

Call me whatever you like, you're right, but don't forget I am a winner.

And if I, who is willing to always give everything for glory and success, still fail, what does that mean for the rest who didn't even try? I won't even think about that.

All I want to think about is winning.