Daily reminder if you are sub 6’3 there’s no point of trying

Op still going at it with his alts

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Winners.org

I'm here to succeed. I don't give a fuck about the blackpill. All I care about is winning. At any cost. Any belief system I have to adopt. Any religion I have to convert to. Any behavior I have to confirm to. Any action I have to take, any step I have to make, any path I have to go down.

All I care about is winning.

Call me whatever you like, you're right, but don't forget I am a winner.

And if I, who is willing to always give everything for glory and success, still fail, what does that mean for the rest who didn't even try? I won't even think about that.

All I want to think about is winning.
Rope now nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I go to a massive school and every couple I see the man is above 6’1” minimum. All manlets hang together alone or have only female friends.
I noticed this in public one day too, but legit taller, when the female was attractive the guy was 6’3-6’4

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I noticed this in public one day too, but legit taller, when the female was attractive the guy was 6’3-6’4
Most women are ugly as shit where I go tbh

height pill is truly the most brutal of all

even if you are deformed there will always be some foid with a height fetish willing to fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone and Deleted member 23391
So let me get this straight
5'11 - Minimum
6'0 - Okay but no halo (maybe for short girls)
6'1 - Still no halo
6'2 - Undeniably good height, considered kinda tall anywhere except nordic countries.
6'3 - Where halo starts, even height fetishists won't reject you.
6'4+ - Life is on easy mode, women will like you for height alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261 and bloomercel
incels chadlites don't exist , even if u're 5'7 a mtb will want to fuck with you. Being a chadlite manlet is just extremely hard for ltr with its looksmatch (stacylite)

Tall incels exist

Taller men more respected , get women easily , get money easily , they actually get to live like true redpill “ alpha males “ I talked to a 6’6 low tier normie who is 17 with 50 slays he said women approach him and he’s immediately respected . View attachment 2190179
ig it’s over for 97% of guys these autistic threads never fail to amaze me

• JFL
i am 6 foot 2 and i get no pussy. height is cope

Or you could stop being a massive faggot and just act like a man and demand respect instead of spreading your glutes to all tall men and wondering why women don't respect you
I like how you wrote "glutes" instead of ass or cheeks. Gymmaxxed to the core, respect

@Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 24789
@Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax
@forevermirin mirin heightpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and forevermirin
@forevermirin mirin heightpill
can't believe sub-6'2 manlets are still coping with looksmaxxing as if they aren't mogged to death by any 6'3 MTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 24789
Anyone want to place bets on tomorrow’s thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and bloomercel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
broc-brown-height.jpg
4195c22a8b444bd01f287170aa699815.png

Last edited:
  • +1
So let me get this straight
5'11 - Minimum
6'0 - Okay but no halo (maybe for short girls)
6'1 - Still no halo
6'2 - Undeniably good height, considered kinda tall anywhere except nordic countries.
6'3 - Where halo starts, even height fetishists won't reject you.
6'4+ - Life is on easy mode, women will like you for height alone.
Mirin how a 5'7 guy considers 6'1 as to be no halo .

• +1
Reactions: marek937, kuroro and Deleted member 29261
Double LL is a need if 6'2