Daily Reminder: If You Have A Small Dick...

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
You probably lacked testosterone during your masculinization window when you were on your mom's womb (or maybe you had a shit post natal testosterone profile)

either that, or you're asian

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, BigBoy and Deleted member 4563
No dick for pheno

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Square Jaw and Deleted member 1100
i had high prenatal t but prob not high T during puberty tbh. I rotted and was fat fuarkk

what if u have a 19cmx12.5 pencil dick? what went wrong with me

• So Sad
Reactions: draco
What is small?

It was over for me the second I was born

9.5x7 or death unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
got a big dick but most of my other features are low T

No dick for my asymmetrical eye area

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Below 50% would be a good start
In the West this would be below 5.67 inches according to this site
I have 6.2x5 but tbh I don't care for stretched out western whores I'm looking for a virgin in overseas and my dick should be good enough for that

It doesn't correlate tbh. Remember that this guy supposedly has held the record for biggest cock in the world.
Jonah falcon

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1100
I have 6.2x5 but tbh I don't care for stretched out western whores I'm looking for a virgin in overseas and my dick should be good enough for that
6 and up isnt bad

It doesn't correlate tbh. Remember that this guy supposedly has held the record for biggest cock in the world.
View attachment 292878
He's a fraud, never confirmed
What is small?
9.5x7 or death unironically
under 7.5*5.5

He's a fraud, never confirmed

Well it looks big flaccid anyways.
Slide 238830 1228178 free

Also this guy has biggest cock record nowadays. Does he look super high T?

Well it looks big flaccid anyways.
View attachment 292885
Also this guy has biggest cock record nowadays. Does he look super high T?
View attachment 292889

That's an exception + pre natal T during different periods have different outcomes postnatally + he could be an anomaly with way more androgen receptors on his dick

The second guy was confirmed a fraud, it's just skin, his dick was like 17cm long

• +1
Reactions: draco
That's an exception + pre natal T during different periods have different outcomes postnatally + he could be an anomaly with way more androgen receptors on his dick

The second guy was confirmed a fraud, it's just skin, his dick was like 17cm long
I have high Prenetal T but have a small penis, so cope

i wonder how many ITT actually have high prenatal T like they claim JFL
a while back i myself thought i had high prenatal T until i went to driving school and i met this dude who was ACTUALLY high prenatal T
i swear he looked like he could crush your skull in his hands easily
he also was insanely low inhib and social, and he also happened to be into fighting sports (what a coincidence)
the mog was so insane i was about to rope on the spot ngl
unless you're a robust hunk with naturally big bones, a wide frame and a dom low trust face, please don't go around bragging about muh high prenatal T muh finger ratio
furthermore, it's not even a death sentence not being giga high prenatal T since it's so rare nowadays
i also believe it's not the only cause of a big penis tbh like other people said ITT

Last edited:
Watchu mean? I have a 3 incher and my girlfriend still loves me, even though she's bigger than me.