Daily reminder I'm a mogger and...

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
The faggot queers on this site are literal pedophiles who like underage girls and dead people as well as people who support killing random innocent people in the streets (going ER).

daily reminder my punchable haters secretly want to be me more than anything and after talking shit on my god-like comments, go make threads about how they "can't take it anymore" and are brutally depressed.

JFL imagine being friends with me, I'm a god, imagine my energy, imagine my constant motivation and inspiration, but nah, niggas rather hang out with the LOSERS.

Jfl @ this site im winning.

20180725 133020

IMG 20200509 100943

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5891 and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 7866 and 3 others
Bookmarked, will read later (y)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 10987, 3rdworldcountry and 1 other person
The faggot queers on this site are literal pedophiles who like underage girls and dead people as well as people who support killing random innocent people in the streets (going ER).

daily reminder my punchable haters secretly want to be me more than anything and after talking shit on my god-like comments, go make threads about how they "can't take it anymore" and are brutally depressed.

JFL imagine being friends with me, I'm a god, imagine my energy, imagine my constant motivation and inspiration, but nah, niggas rather hang out with the LOSERS.

View attachment 916817

View attachment 916818
What's it like enlisting

Disappointing thread

View attachment 916817

View attachment 916818
hi moggger

you have autistic clothes/styling on the pic jfl
but yeah mogger

What's it like enlisting
I love it more than anything. I'm so happy I could cry. I went from grinding at shit jobs unable to eat, sleeping on the floor with terrible acne and my abusive parents making my life hell, to having a bright future with a mogger ass fun career, I make easy money, I have a free gym 30 seconds run from my front door, I have free customizable cooks who make me my own food 10 seconds run from my door, a buffet a 5 minute walk away, and another pizza, sub, burrito, and salad place about 2 minutes away ALL FOR FREE.

i get free college, discounts at almost every store, and a free top secret clearance from my job to get me a job with the feds after I leave the military. shits no joke I fucking love my job. and then when i get to my first duty station, im stationed at one of the most mogger military bases in the united states. I'm fucking lucky as shit and so grateful and happy. I love it. even better i look good as shit in the special flight uniform i get and I'm hyped about that, as well as whenever I go in public oldcels are hyped to talk about the military that they were in when they were young, and the social boost I get from being a militarycels is dope too. Not to mention I'll have stories to tell from travelling all over the world, the life experience from being in the military, and the constant "thank you for your service" is lifefuel from normtards in public.

military life mogs the shit out of everything bruh couldn't have asked for a better life rn. and my fucking hair is growing back and I am allowed to wear earrings so I mog even harder. it's straight lifefuel. I can even wear my miami cuban bracelet in uniform JFL

Attachments

• PXL_20210108_020324029.jpg
    PXL_20210108_020324029.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8744, Feminineboi, alriodai and 5 others
I love it more than anything. I'm so happy I could cry. I went from grinding at shit jobs unable to eat, sleeping on the floor with terrible acne and my abusive parents making my life hell, to having a bright future with a mogger ass fun career, I make easy money, I have a free gym 30 seconds run from my front door, I have free customizable cooks who make me my own food 10 seconds run from my door, a buffet a 5 minute walk away, and another pizza, sub, burrito, and salad place about 2 minutes away ALL FOR FREE.

i get free college, discounts at almost every store, and a free top secret clearance from my job to get me a job with the feds after I leave the military. shits no joke I fucking love my job. and then when i get to my first duty station, im stationed at one of the most mogger military bases in the united states. I'm fucking lucky as shit and so grateful and happy. I love it.
you don't understand how hard I'm mirin

i get free college, discounts at almost every store, and a free top secret clearance from my job to get me a job with the feds after I leave the military. shits no joke I fucking love my job. and then when i get to my first duty station, im stationed at one of the most mogger military bases in the united states. I'm fucking lucky as shit and so grateful and happy. I love it. even better i look good as shit in the special flight uniform i get and I'm hyped about that, as well as whenever I go in public oldcels are hyped to talk about the military that they were in when they were young, and the social boost I get from being a militarycels is dope too. Not to mention I'll have stories to tell from travelling all over the world, the life experience from being in the military, and the constant "thank you for your service" is lifefuel from normtards in public.

military life mogs the shit out of everything bruh couldn't have asked for a better life rn. and my fucking hair is growing back and I am allowed to wear earrings so I mog even harder. it's straight lifefuel. I can even wear my miami cuban bracelet in uniform JFL
i wanted to enlist, but i was pussy to. What made you go through it?

Fucking do it bro. I love being in. My parents treated me like hell I was 24/7 depressed, I had no money, no future, I was out of options and needed to leave the house. My dad was abusive and wanted me out. I was hungry and my life fucking sucked. I joined the military to escape but I did myself a huge favor by researching jobs and choosing only dope ones. I got super fucking lucky and got one of the best jobs you can get. I'm really happy about my decision honestly, do it bro, there's nothing to be afraid of. If you are afraid you will feel stronger when you do go through with it. If I did it you can to. Never let yourself be afraid it only fucks up your self image. Rather fucking DIE or get your ASS BEAT or be HURT than be afraid. That's no way to live.

Just roll through with it. I'm a mogger here and I'm LIVING MY BEST LIFE

PXL 20210108 020501429

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3rdworldcountry, TheChosenChad, DharkDC and 1 other person
I could beat you up with ease.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5969
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Military is based
Go non combat unless you want to step on an IED

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
No weapons for my strategical streetfighting bro.

Docile hapa boy.
couldnt care less bro i would just run you over with my car and leave tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 2214
couldnt care less bro i would just run you over with my car and leave tbh
Tf, you're rich?

Now this I can't cope with.
Blackpilledagain

i am proud of your progress bro
i have known you when you worked those shitty jobs and before you joined the military

we will both make it,
we are one of the few who actually self improve and hopefully ascend and leave this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
you off a perc nigga? srs

Ur making me wanna enlist ngl, just have to gain weight first. Sounds way better than my current situation

Fucking do it bro. I love being in. My parents treated me like hell I was 24/7 depressed, I had no money, no future, I was out of options and needed to leave the house. My dad was abusive and wanted me out. I was hungry and my life fucking sucked. I joined the military to escape but I did myself a huge favor by researching jobs and choosing only dope ones. I got super fucking lucky and got one of the best jobs you can get. I'm really happy about my decision honestly, do it bro, there's nothing to be afraid of. If you are afraid you will feel stronger when you do go through with it. If I did it you can to. Never let yourself be afraid it only fucks up your self image. Rather fucking DIE or get your ASS BEAT or be HURT than be afraid. That's no way to live.

Just roll through with it. I'm a mogger here and I'm LIVING MY BEST LIFE

View attachment 916848
Hope you are not a retard for going with the basic grunts

Damn I tell this nigga hes gl and in return he calls me a loser hopeless incel, brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
0.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot