Daily Reminder: IPD

IPD if the biggest death sentence there is. I'm also an IPDcel and I love how in order to even be eligible to improve your looks, you need to get a $150k surgery that has a high potential to leave you blind, and requires revision surgeries. Also, no one has ever had it done for aesthetics, so basically it's a pipe dream. My only hope is midface shortening one day, through the use of a carefully angled implant that's anchored to your upper jaw, and and a force acting on it. But if I'm 30 by the time they release this shit, it won't matter in the end, cuz I'll be too old.

Attachments

• figure-16.jpg
    figure-16.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 102
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Averagecel, hennypapi and 1 other person
IPD if the biggest death sentence there is. I'm also an IPDcel and I love how in order to even be eligible to improve your looks, you need to get a $150k surgery that has a high potential to leave you blind, and requires revision surgeries. Also, no one has ever had it done for aesthetics, so basically it's a pipe dream. My only hope is midface shortening one day, through the use of a carefully angled implant that's anchored to your upper jaw, and and a force acting on it. But if I'm 30 by the time they release this shit, it won't matter in the end, cuz I'll be too old.

figure-16-jpg.1177610

The maxillary protraction is lifefuel for underbite me. How can I get it?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LebenistneHure
Somewhat funny, because you spend your day posting and talking about every single detail, but in the end you still are a gook and unchangeable via surgery.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Unironnicalryy be more confident. And take lots of showers. Like 6 showers a day

• JFL
I am becoming more bluepilled tbh

• JFL
figure-16-jpg.1177610

The maxillary protraction is lifefuel for underbite me. How can I get it?
There was a study done on this implant in 2015 by Won Moon. Implant's called N2 mini implant, and it was this study. Anyway, I haven't found anything about this implant beyond this 2015 study, so I can't tell you much. I did message Won asking about this implant, so if he responds I'll make a thread about it and tag you.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
There was a study done on this implant in 2015 by Won Moon. Implant's called N2 mini implant, and it was this study. Anyway, I haven't found anything about this implant beyond this 2015 study, so I can't tell you much. I did message Won asking about this implant, so if he responds I'll make a thread about it and tag you.
You never got a response, right?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LebenistneHure and thecel
Yep, radio silence.
Same here man, he's unreachable. I got a phone number to his clinic in Cali from his colleague, you can supposedly contact him there and ask but i'm not in the US so it's too much work.

• +1
Same here man, he's unreachable. I got a phone number to his clinic in Cali from his colleague, you can supposedly contact him there and ask but i'm not in the US so it's too much work.
Maybe some USAcels could drop him a call, shouldnt be a problem. Why dont you make a thread about it? We need this implant already, the only way to fix a long nose if possible.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ropemax
Maybe some USAcels could drop him a call, shouldnt be a problem. Why dont you make a thread about it? We need this implant already, the only way to fix a long nose if possible.
It fixes much more than that, it's a cure for any kind of maxillary recession.

I have a thread dedicated to CCW and this implant, already asked there in a comment yesterday but no volunteers. I will make a separate thread in a moment though, might be worth a try.

• Love it

I have a thread dedicated to CCW and this implant, already asked there in a comment yesterday but no volunteers. I will make a separate thread in a moment though, might be worth a try.
Nah yeah, if the sim levels of maxillary shortening or close to those were achievable, it's be a life changer for many of us.

Does the stimulation show that? Even lefort tier 3 recession? holy fuck

I will make a separate thread in a moment though, might be worth a try.
Please tag me in it.