Daily Reminder: IPD

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Before and after:

0D437D53 1575 436C A32C 902706E2A0A6
246326FC 9E1B 42FB 8160 AC98A3D3A3A1

——————————

Common objection: IPD is not the most important, it’s PFL.

My response: Keep coping, your utter subhuman. Look—

2926A892 9F07 481D 850C 0B2496D86E53

This is what I look like if I only widen my PFL. See, first you need a good IPD (ES ratio too), then PFL comes second.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16262, Administrator, Deleted member and 18 others
you changed the pfl as well but yeah
before psl I didn't notice this shit, when I first saw people talking about it I thought ipd was an issue with like 1 in 10,000 people
but it's actually a problem for loads of guys, I notice it everywhere now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Danish_Retard, Lolcel and 11 others
how to measure ipd?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Cope it looks like PFL and under-eyes changed more than IPD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Good_Little_Goy

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16262, Deleted member and 7 others
From chad to incel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, never_lucky, Deleted member 16262 and 7 others
I think Ipd is the least of your problems

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RecessedPrettyboy, malignant and 5 others
tbh, I think pfl is more his problem that intercanthal distance, I think if he just make his orbits wider it would look weird and wouldn't be an improvement.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Ocelot

Eyebrows changed the most, but I did slide the eye distance slider in FaceTune all the way to the max.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
@thecel I think your wide nose is fucking up your harmony here
it being quite a bit wider than your medial canthuses, I think is making your eyes appear closer set than they actually are
since there's no way to get that type of pfl increase seen in the morph, you're better focusing on making your eyes appearing wider set
maybe get mse or some other expander but I think you might be overestimating the amount of damage ipd does on your face itself

• +1

Attachments

• 1597426032825.png
    1597426032825.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 1597426044708.png
    1597426044708.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 1597426054946.png
    1597426054946.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, thecel and Deleted member 4106
When u dumb fucks will realize its pfl not ipd...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadlitecel, thecel and Good_Little_Goy
i agree tbh, having a bad ipd ruins any possibility of having an aesthetic face

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and thecel
Who is this fag in gifs and why is he spitting sperm?
yeah you would recognise sperm being spitted wouldn't you fag?
@knajjd ban this homo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3202, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
yeah you would recognise sperm being spitted wouldn't you fag?
@knajjd ban this homo
Your message is literally saying that I would suck a dead penis and want to accuse me of homo?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Yerico7, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
Your message is literally saying that I would suck a dead penis and want to accuse me of homo?
it's quoted low iq scum, it's a woman talking about kurt

Appeal to Mods = low t
cringe @ any 'muh high t response' on an internet forum jfl, we are all pixels and your still tryna posture as a badass, jfl at you subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
[I meant to add this to the thread, but the 30 minute edit window expired]

I did increase my eyebrow width in the wide IPD morph, so I’d like to show you why it really does all come down to IPD and not other attributes like PFL and eyebrow width:

842DB00E D960 43C8 8C7E BF94A95DBD9C

In this morph, my eyebrows are farther apart and longer, and my IPD is unchanged. It looks better than the original, but the close-set IPD still makes it look shitty and uncanny.

Compare that to the wide-everything morph:

F678A538 00D8 4639 93E0 45857E456936

As you can see, it takes wide IPD, wide eyebrows, and wide PFL to create eye area harmony, but IPD comes first and foremost.
Wide PFL and eyebrows without widening the IPD doesn’t look good. IPD is your eye area “base”; without sufficient IPD nothing else can save your eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
This is what I look like if I only widen my PFL. See, first you need a good IPD (ES ratio too), then PFL comes second.
I swear your intercanthal distance got closer set in the just pfl morph though?

• +1
Damn I just realised

the face width - PFL ratio thread I made is pointless without accounting for IPD

someone could have a good FWPFL ration with a close set eyes and it wouldn't have harmony

• Hmm...
Before and after:

View attachment 588033View attachment 588034

——————————

View attachment 588116

Too high ipd is very much a failo aswell Bcuz it looks very weak and feminine. In captain america When hes a wimp his es ratio is high but When its 100% chris evans face After the transformation his skull gets bigger but not his ipd bcuz chris evans is kind of esr cel sometimes yet it still looks much better and more robust

• +1
Too high ipd is very much a failo aswell Bcuz it looks very weak and feminine. In captain america When hes a wimp his es ratio is high but When its 100% chris evans face After the transformation his skull gets bigger but not his ipd bcuz chris evans is kind of esr cel sometimes yet it still looks much better and more robust
Basically
High esr = weak, feminine
Low esr = ogre af

• +1
I swear your intercanthal distance got closer set in the just pfl morph though?

Yes, intercanthal distance got closer set because I extended both the inner and outer corners of the eyes while the IPD stays the same

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Damn I just realised

the face width - PFL ratio thread I made is pointless without accounting for IPD

someone could have a good FWPFL ration with a close set eyes and it wouldn't have harmony

Your ratio is legit and high IQ.

No ratio can make harmony just by itself. Like someone could have a good chin-to-philtrum ratio but have a long midface and thus poor harmony.

Yes, intercanthal distance got closer set because PFL expands on both sides of the eye
the trouble is you cant change pfl in a morph without changing the ipd or intercanthal distance

so you might say that all you changed was pfl, but you still made your eyes closer set, thats why the morph doesn't show an improvement.

imo psl should talk less about ipd and more about intercanthal distance and interorbital distance, or rather know when each applies.

Intercanthal and interorbital distances have zero reliance on pfl which makes it more relevant in regards to eyespacing

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and thecel
Your ratio is legit and high IQ.

No ratio can make harmony just by itself. Like someone could have a good chin-to-philtrum ratio but have a long midface and thus poor harmony.
Nah that's a pretty big flaw. How can you mathematically relate IPD, FW, and PFL

That should be the standard eye ratio, and most good looking eyes will have a similar ratio

You’re again posting about this?

It’s obvious that a long PFL will look bad with a .42 ESR.

Most people have at least an acceptable ESR, so other factors like PFL get more attention.

• +1
You’re again posting about this?

It’s obvious that a long PFL will look bad with a .42 ESR.

Most people have at least an acceptable ESR, so other factors like PFL get more attention.

I posted this bc some people tell me the main thing my eye area is lacking is PFL

Gandy lost his aesthetic appeal when his IPD was morphed 7.8% narrower. His ES ratio went from 0.51 to 0.47 (“ideal”), and his looks plummeted from top model to subhuman.

@thecel how do you think your smv is right now with covid? you know since china started it and are you chinese or korean

• +1
@thecel how do you think your smv is right now with covid? you know since china started it and are you chinese or korean

I'm Chinese and my SMV is 0

• So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena
I'm Chinese and my SMV is 0
are you gonna go for chinese girls and what part of china you from? what race do you find most attractive

• +1
are you gonna go for chinese girls and what part of china you from? what race do you find most attractive

I live in the US

I don't find Chinese girls attractive

Latinas mog

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I live in the US

I don't find Chinese girls attractive

Latinas mog
What state you from if you live in California then that's over tier

• +1
Not too bad then what's it like there btw are there lots of fat people and cowboy stuff lol I am from Glasgow Scotland btw

• +1
ipd > pfl > eyebrows > canthalt tilt > eye colour

• +1
schedule the lefort 3 then

• JFL
Before and after:

View attachment 588033View attachment 588034

——————————

View attachment 588116

It has been shown on regular occasion women give zero fucks about IPD. Whereas men care a lot more

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SLA and thecel
  • Woah