Daily reminder normies can get girls too

K

Kamui

Inactive
The way you niggas go through Spider-Man levels of mental gymnastics anytime you see a normie with an attractive foid is wild to me lol, you niggas

Normies can pull too however effortless slaying is relegated to Chadlites and up

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, aleksander, Shycel and 14 others
Yes with NT it's fucking over for me :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
HTNs can, I never doubted this.

You are probably underrating these men calling them average when they are at the 75-80th percentile of facial attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Maalik, aleksander and 6 others

You are probably underrating these men calling them average when they are at the 75-80th percentile of facial attractiveness.
Read what I said again blud, I said effortlessly as in quantity

MTNs can pull granted they’re not basement dwellers and NT with social circles, I don’t rate people facially since it’s BS and SMV should be calculated by shit other than face

• +1
Reactions: Shycel, Jamaldickjavontus, murdah and 2 others
The way you niggas go through Spider-Man levels of mental gymnastics anytime you see a normie with an attractive foid is wild to me lol, you niggas

Normies can pull too however effortless slaying is relegated to Chadlites and up
Do you think this is mostly happening through online dating apps or real life such as social circle, friends, bars, and clubs?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Do you think this is mostly happening through online dating apps or real life such as social circle, friends, bars, and clubs?
Irl most definitely, you can only effortlessly slay on OLD at Chadlite minimum SMV, HTNs can get some leeway too but not as much as a Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Latinolooksmaxxer and kanderior
Irl most definitely, you can only effortlessly slay on OLD at Chadlite minimum SMV, HTNs can get some leeway too but not as much as a Chadlite
Yeah, it definitely has to be real life compared to OLD. It goes down to appeal for OLD as Elias De Poot is up there facially, but his appeal isn't that great on dating apps, but I get your point. Also, I replied on another thread if you got about Duke Dennis. I'm curious to hear your response on his quality and results that he got on Tinder.

• +1
Bluepilled redditor cope, you must be 7 PSL to get ioi’s outside in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, It'snotover, NarrowBones and 1 other person
7 PSL is incel tier in 2024,

The average zoomer today is 8’0 with an 10x8 penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, It'snotover, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
I see a lot of MTN’s pulling out of their league tbh, guess it just boils down to being NT or JBF.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
2024 is the same as 2023,2022 etc. stop being a delusional incel

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and hardestmfintheroom
I see a lot of MTN’s pulling out of their league tbh, guess it just boils down to being NT or JBF.
both NT , Social circle, Niche, good sex and JBF. Thats the only way a MTN can date up

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Yeah, it definitely has to be real life compared to OLD. It goes down to appeal for OLD as Elias De Poot is up there facially, but his appeal isn't that great on dating apps, but I get your point. Also, I replied on another thread if you got about Duke Dennis. I'm curious to hear your response on his quality and results that he got on Tinder.
Elias De Poot has school shooter pheno, sex appeal is what you need for foids to actually lust over you and want to fuck you, De Poot doesn’t really have that even tho he’s objectively a facial mogger

Mention me again in that thread about Duke Dennis, I get a lot of notifications so I might not have seen it

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and murdah
both NT , Social circle, Niche, good sex and JBF. Thats the only way a MTN can date up
Oofy doofy and JBF ^ like the guy said, more often than not when you see foids who are high tier date guys who are far below them SMV wise it is cuz they’re a security bf who they know won’t cheat on them

• +1
Reactions: murdah and hardestmfintheroom
Oofy doofy and JBF ^ like the guy said, more often than not when you see foids who are high tier date guys who are far below them SMV wise it is cuz they’re a security bf who they know won’t cheat on them
You know whats worse? Most of these MTNs actually get married, get children and actually have a happy life. Its genuinely over for any retard rotting in this forum

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Kamui
I will sound like an autistic overthinker when i say this but think about it
Aside from this thinking being caused by the fact the thinker doesn’t autistically analyze faces like (some) of us, since they are most likely looksmatched or the man is significantly more attractive than the foid and them understanding it wrong since they overrate foids
Even then, you should always question everything
How is the relationship dynamic? Is the man a betabuxx cuck?
Is there something we don’t know that’s happening under the surface?
How old are they?
Are they even dating? Could they be family?
Who is that guy? Does he have any status in anyway? Does he own specific things?
Nah, i’m just overthinking shit xd all that matters is personality and how many consulations you book with richard cooper anyway.

• +1
You know whats worse? Most of these MTNs actually get married, get children and actually have a happy life. Its genuinely over for any retard rotting in this forum
Yep after their wife got done riding the CC in HS and college/uni then got tired of it

Life at sub Chadlite is just a shit show romantically

• JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
I will sound like an autistic overthinker when i say this but think about it
Aside from this thinking being caused by the fact the thinker doesn’t autistically analyze faces like (some) of us, since they are most likely looksmatched or the man is significantly more attractive than the foid and them understanding it wrong since they overrate foids
Even then, you should always question everything
How is the relationship dynamic? Is the man a betabuxx cuck?
Is there something we don’t know that’s happening under the surface?
How old are they?
Are they even dating? Could they be family?
Who is that guy? Does he have any status in anyway? Does he own specific things?
Nah, i’m just overthinking shit xd all that matters is personality and how many consulations you book with richard cooper anyway.
The blackpill has rotted the overwhelming majority of niggas brains and niggas think it allows for absolutely no nuances and that everything is just black and white

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, hardestmfintheroom, mitereew and 2 others
If this forum were to ban water posting the whole forum would cease to exist. Tbh.

If this forum were to ban water posting the whole forum would cease to exist. Tbh.
Since racebaiting got outlawed I gotta get my reps somehow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and moggathon
Elias De Poot has school shooter pheno, sex appeal is what you need for foids to actually lust over you and want to fuck you, De Poot doesn’t really have that even tho he’s objectively a facial mogger

Mention me again in that thread about Duke Dennis, I get a lot of notifications so I might not have seen it
Yeah, phenotype and appeal is what ultimately matters. Poot phenotype is what destroys him really. Pretty boys are usually seen as cute and high trust which Poot doesn't obviously have as he looks low trust and his face being intimidating isn't helping him either. His face would suit him better with a gym body. A good example of a pretty boy who is seen as cute and high trust by girls is young Leo in Titanic.

Here's the thread which has my reply in it.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Kamui
Normies can but they'll struggle badly and be used and disrespected more often than not unless they find a NAWALT

Now sub 5s........................

• +1
Normies can but they'll struggle badly and be used and disrespected more often than not unless they find a NAWALT

Now sub 5s........................
Yep, normies usually have to cope with game as cope for them being lacking in the looks department versus Chadlites and up who can just order bitches to their homes like pizza and smash them easily

However this cope that all MTNs are incel and not having sex with their gfs is complete and utter BS

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

They need extra shit tho.

• +1
who cares about ugly betabux relationships. their ugly skinnyfat betas and beckies could all go fuck eachother in the ass in a massive orgy for all i care. nothing that results from that has any value whatsoever. ugly people should be banned from sex

• JFL
They need extra shit tho.
Yeah NT and social circle is a necessity if you’re a MTN, if you don’t have that and you’re just some loner with no friends you’re cooked

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shycel and aesthetic beauty
Yeah NT and social circle is a necessity if you’re a MTN, if you don’t have that and you’re just some loner with no friends you’re cooked
Height
Drip
Jbw/Phenopill
Dick halo
Hair halo
Niechemaxxing
Jbf
A particular attractive feature
Local status(dj,bouncer,Athelete)
Good style(Brendan fayaiaz)

• +1
Gymcelling too

Height
Drip
Jbw/Phenopill
Dick halo
Hair halo
Niechemaxxing
Jbf
A particular attractive feature
Local status(dj,bouncer,Athelete)
Good style(Brendan fayaiaz)
Gymcelling too
Ye true but having shit like that doesn’t make you a normie anymore, all that shit can easily make you HTN/Chadlite, that’s what separates a lot of niggas who are slayers irl from being bitchless average Joe MTNs

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Ye true but having shit like that doesn’t make you a normie anymore, all that shit can easily make you HTN/Chadlite, that’s what separates a lot of niggas who are slayers irl from being bitchless average Joe MTNs
When I say normie or htn I just mean face. A flat normie can get a gf, but he will struggle to do so and unless he has one of the previously named traits can’t slay. If he loses his gf, he will go potentially years without another one. Is solely reliant on his social circle and is a target for beTabuxxing or dual mating strategy.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Kamui

This.

The 'average' male is probably 4/10 in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Kamui