Duke Dennis is the face of the BBC movement

Don’t get me started on you lil bro 😭
No shit I’m subhuman but you genuinely can’t defend that guy just cus he’s black

He really is ugly as shit
You find him ugly cuz you don’t understand what foids find attractive

I said it before 6’2, dread head, tattoos, drip, rizz, if you can’t process this then PSL has rotted your brain
No shit I’m subhuman but you genuinely can’t defend that guy just cus he’s black
I don’t defend him just cuz he’s black jfl if it was another race I’d say the exact same fucking shit

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty
You find him ugly cuz you don’t understand what foids find attractive

I said it before 6’2, dread head, tattoos, drip, rizz, if you can’t process this then PSL has rotted your brain

I don’t defend him just cuz he’s black jfl if it was another race I’d say the exact same fucking shit
Still Mukasa mogs him to hell why would he not be the face of bbc

Still Mukasa mogs him to hell why would he not be the face of bbc
Mukasa looks too boring

He’s still a Tyrone but he has nothing that makes him stand out

All black slayers irl if they don’t have good base pheno have shit like tats drip hair etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 55314
Mukasa looks too boring
View attachment 2643524

All black slayers irl if they don’t have good base pheno have shit like tats drip hair etc etc
This is more proof foids are retarded they would rather fuck some thugmaxxed mtn over real Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
This is more proof foids are retarded they would rather fuck some thugmaxxed mtn over real Tyrone
“Real Tyrone”

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, PSL is for homosexuals and faggots, stop using it to dictate what women should find attractive

Foids arent retarded it’s just that they don’t conform to your autistic viewpoints of attraction

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 2beltshawty, sudanguy and Jamaldickjavontus
Carti descended ngl, he looks like a fucking ghoul now

If he was overrated he wouldn’t have so many foids simping over him

Trying to discredit another man’s SMV is incel optics, all women see when they look at him is a Tyrone
Cope Carti mogs but yea he kind of looks like a ghoul rn.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Kamui
remember when he moged that 5 foot 5 nigger on stream
He’s actually 5’3, I remember seeing a clip
and he tried to lie about being 5’5 to ice spice but when they compared they were the same height 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Foids arent retarded it’s just that they don’t conform to your autistic viewpoints of attraction
Dumbass take either foids are retarded or they dont care as long as he looks average and is statusmaxxed

• Hmm...
Dumbass take either foids are retarded or they dont care as long as he looks average and is statusmaxxed
Incel brain trying to claim foids are retarded for finding what is commonly attractive as attractive

Your brain chemistry is fucked from laying in your mothers basement for so long, “muh he looks average” if you used what little brain matter you’d have in that hollow ass peanut skull of yours you’d know that SMV is complicated by shit other than your face

• JFL
Reactions: stamaster21
Incel brain trying to claim foids are retarded for finding what is commonly attractive as attractive

Your brain chemistry is fucked from laying in your mothers basement for so long, “muh he looks average” if you used what little brain matter you’d have in that hollow ass peanut skull of yours you’d know that SMV is complicated by shit other than your face
I’d rather look like mukasa because he is much more aesthetically pleasing as opposed to duke who only has appeal to girls into a certain type

I’d rather look like mukasa because he is much more aesthetically pleasing as opposed to duke who only has appeal to girls into a certain type
that sounds so fucking gay my nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Mukasa is not tyrone
Tyrone for me isnt just PSL looks
You have to look a certain way

Mukasa is not tyrone
Nah Mukasa is Tyrone

If he actually softmaxxed to what the ideal black slayer should look like he’d be a Tera mogger
Sounds pretty faggy to me lol

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Mukasa is not tyrone
I mean imo Mukasa is more aesthetic and generally attractive but in context of “being the face of bbc movement” duke makes more sense

Mukasa looks too boring
View attachment 2643524

Just give mukasa a chain at least nothing else and then he will have more appeal . Maybe a small ass eyebrow slit as well

• +1
Just give mukasa a chain at least nothing else and then he will have more appeal . Maybe a small ass eyebrow slit as well
Word, he’s still a Tyrone he just lacks what the typical black slayer has

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I mean imo Mukasa is more aesthetic and generally attractive but in context of “being the face of bbc movement” duke makes more sense
Nobody knows who Mukasa is outside of these autistic circles lil bro 💀

Word, he’s still a Tyrone he just lacks what the typical black slayer has
What about a typical white slayer ? Does one need to dress a certain way or can they look plain as hell and get women ?

Nobody knows who Mukasa is outside of these autistic circles lil bro 💀
Tf does that have to do with him being more aesthetic

What about a typical white slayer ? Does one need to dress a certain way or can they look plain as hell and get women ?
Whites just need to look good and be tall

Psl don’t matter for blacks, water

Muh overweight boons

Average non black incel brah cope

He still has slayer pheno regardless, if he was a black MTN then I’d agree but the dude is 6’3, that alone widens his appeal greatly to other races
me 6 foot3,mtn black,gymcel and writing venting threads every week.hes def above mtn

Muh PSL Kakonge has a better face yet no woman is picking him over Duke Dennis.Imagine this guy approaches your girl. 6'2 primal nigga who got dreads,drip and even thugmaxxed.

View attachment 2643392
He’s tall with a wide palate so of course he’ll do good in life

Overrated in the eyes of homosexuals maybe

6’2, dread head, tattoos, drip, NT

Legit irl Tyrone regardless of however you put it
Real Tyrone like Dunham smv mogs hard excluding status

Real Tyrone like Dunham smv mogs hard excluding status
Ye any guy of equal height with a better pheno than him mogs

Darkskins get mogged by lightskins/mixed moggers cuz on average they have better coloring, features etc most of the time

Muh PSL Kakonge has a better face yet no woman is picking him over Duke Dennis.Imagine this guy approaches your girl. 6'2 primal nigga who got dreads,drip and even thugmaxxed.

View attachment 2643392
worst eyes ever but he got height, voice and bbc halo

with looks its mainly face but you have other factors such as height and the guy is 6'3 along with skin quality and hair quality. Its clear as day the guy is above avg, very good skin and hair quality, along being 6'3 he is taller then 92 percent of males. I think alot of folks get upset because their have some racial hatred and they factor that into rating people.

You will have guys saying my white queen and say objectively tayor swift is more attractive then yovana ventura. Mind you taylor swift does look like a snack.

vs

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 2643392
isnt he 6'5 lmao, mogs 99% of this forum

He really is ugly as shit
Cope cumskin he destroys every incel theory
he doesnt have a god tier face but slays more than any model on the planet
he mogs kakonge and austin dunham in motion hes thugmaxxed, famousmaxxed, ampmaxxed, dreadmaxxed, bbcmaxxed gigatyrone

View attachment 2643392
well my point is hes tyronelite or tyrone
Good point, if Duke is the head, then Obed is his rightwing man.
Overrated in the eyes of homosexuals maybe

6’2, dread head, tattoos, drip, NT

Legit irl Tyrone regardless of however you put it
he mogs kakonge and austin dunham in motion hes thugmaxxed, famousmaxxed, ampmaxxed, dreadmaxxed, bbcmaxxed gigatyrone

You guys can decide if he is Tyrone for the results he got on his own Tinder. Keep in mind he is probably verified and showing his status if I had to guess. Also, he has Tinder Gold and doing boosts.

I don't see any "HQNP" girls that Mukasa pulls. If there is some, then it's very minimal, and his overall quality is just what I expected.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and murdah

You guys can decide if he is Tyrone for the results he got on his own Tinder. Keep in mind he is probably verified and showing his status if I had to guess. Also, he has Tinder Gold and doing boosts.

I don't see any "HQNP" girls that Mukasa pulls. If there is some, then it's very minimal, and his overall quality is just what I expected.

Duke is definitely a Tyrone just off his reactions from foids irl but his appeal is more geared towards black and ethnic girls cuz of the vibes he gives off plus he has more of a “hood” aesthetic

Dark skin blacks will always have less appeal to white foids than their light skin counterparts unless they apply themselves to other niches for example like Obed who’s more of a urban streetwear type than thugmaxxer

Duke is definitely a Tyrone just off his reactions from foids irl but his appeal is more geared towards black and ethnic girls cuz of the vibes he gives off plus he has more of a “hood” aesthetic

Dark skin blacks will always have less appeal to white foids than their light skin counterparts unless they apply themselves to other niches for example like Obed who’s more of a urban streetwear type than thugmaxxer
I would have to see those reactions, but those reactions might be because they know Duke has status and is seen as an overall NT guy. Yeah, that makes sense that his appeal is geared towards more black and ethnic girls cause of his "hood" vibes. I would say majority would be black especially when you look at his Tinder video. Most of them are black.

Obed face looks more high trust and sweet compared to Duke Dennis, so that's why he is able to pull more white girls like Austin Dunham. Both of them look more high trust and give off less "hood" vibes which is essential if want to pull to white girls and girls of higher quality who look less low trust. Their style and clothing plays a role too, but it's mainly the face obviously.

• +1
It doesn’t matter how much he fucking slays that doesn’t make him mog anybody all that matter is plain old PSL and he is mtn and kakonge brutally mogs him

It doesn’t matter how much he fucking slays that doesn’t make him mog anybody all that matter is plain old PSL and he is mtn and kakonge brutally mogs him
Yeah, facially he is average, but what makes him stand out for his niche is because he looks NT, confident, experienced, and looks like a rapper who is famous. I decided to check out his videos, and what makes him stand out and get attention from girls compared to other guys who are facially average like him is his drip, style, and overall face in terms of vibes which I mentioned in the beginning. He has tattoos, dreads, and facial hair now which helps increase his appeal as well. If you look at Duke Dennis before. He wouldn't get the attention he would get from his face alone despite being average facially on both photos. That's what PSL lacks in. They just rate based on features and bones, but doesn't focus on the importance which is the vibes you give off which is what girls clearly look for. Duke looks like a player in his recent photos compared to how he looked before. That's important as girls chase and want guys who clearly looks like they pull and are confident.

Duke dennis before
Duke dennis

You can see the night and day difference of what he looked like before compared to now.

@Kamui @murdah @Blackgymmax @Looks234 @Gandy can probably agree with what I said here as let's be real.

There's no way Duke Dennis before doing his changes and improvement would get the attention despite being facially the same in PSL. The reason so many guys say that he is Tyrone is because of the vibes his looks gives off. They wouldn't be saying the same thing if he looked like his before photo.

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, sudanguy, murdah and 3 others

View attachment 2643392
Dude most girls aren't picking Duke Dennis ape

Find your chin first before you open to your mouth to speak about PSL you fucking birdcel

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Literally any guy above a 4/10 and not short af w fame gets what Duke Dennis gets. Duke Dennis would barely get anything on OLD lol

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Kamui
Yeah, facially he is average, but what makes him stand out for his niche is because he looks NT, confident, experienced, and looks like a rapper who is famous. I decided to check out his videos, and what makes him stand out and get attention from girls compared to other guys who are facially average like him is his drip, style, and overall face in terms of vibes which I mentioned in the beginning. He has tattoos, dreads, and facial hair now which helps increase his appeal as well. If you look at Duke Dennis before. He wouldn't get the attention he would get from his face alone despite being average facially on both photos. That's what PSL lacks in. They just rate based on features and bones, but doesn't focus on the importance which is the vibes you give off which is what girls clearly look for. Duke looks like a player in his recent photos compared to how he looked before. That's important as girls chase and want guys who clearly looks like they pull and are confident.

View attachment 2658237View attachment 2658238

You can see the night and day difference of what he looked like before compared to now.

@Kamui @murdah @Blackgymmax @Looks234 @Gandy can probably agree with what I said here as let's be real.

There's no way Duke Dennis before doing his changes and improvement would get the attention despite being facially the same in PSL. The reason so many guys say that he is Tyrone is because of the vibes his looks gives off. They wouldn't be saying the same thing if he looked like his before photo.
Yep you hit it right on the nail with this analysis, all his SMV comes from halos not his face, if you’re sub HTN as a black dude that’s what you should aim for
Literally any guy above a 4/10 and not short af w fame gets what Duke Dennis gets. Duke Dennis would barely get anything on OLD lol
Duke Dennis has mostly sheboon/ethnic bitch appeal on OLD from his results

• +1
Reactions: Leo69, murdah and Blackgymmax
Yep you hit it right on the nail with this analysis, all his SMV comes from halos not his face, if you’re sub HTN as a black dude that’s what you should aim for

Yeah that makes sense lol

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Cope he mogs you to heaven.He's not that good looking yet has twice as much smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, proxyy and Blackgymmax
Find your chin first before you open to your mouth to speak about PSL you fucking birdcel
I’m not even birdcel jfl

Yeah, Duke Dennis results on OLD isn't that great, and most of those girls he appeals with aren't really the type to go on OLD. I would expect that they mostly meet guys in real life. Maybe IG at most for online. Not only that. To get good ELO in OLD for quantity and quality. You need to get swiped right on by those high quality girls which he clearly won't get due to his vibes being low trust and hood. His appeal is too niche, and the girls he appeals too on OLD aren't that high appeal on OLD by many guys, so OLD is just tough for him as he would have to rely on boosts a lot, and even than the quality won't be that great as shown in his Tinder video.

Exactly, and all his SMV comes from halos rather than just his face alone. Those halos that he improved on helped halo his face more in terms of vibes, and I agree that if you're sub HTN that you should focus on improving your halos, style, vibes, and all that especially if you're a black dude.

Another thing I want to mention for @Looks234 and @Blackgymmax is that I now understand why Obed mogs Mukasa now is because he has more halos that Mukasa lacks in that goes for the ideal appeal as a black guy especially for OLD. Mukasa looks too high trust and soft as a black guy and doesn't have much of an masculine edge in him which Obed has. Not only that, striking model features aren't actually that universally desired. It's more about facial harmony and averageness when it comes to appealing to girls. Obed is just more easy on the eyes for girls. There can be instances that Mukasa mogs Obed for more "HQNP" type of girls as they most likely will want to find a guy who is high trust especially when it comes to a relationship, but I can actually see how many black girls as masculinity and having an edge is important to them that they would choose Obed over Mukasa easily. When it comes to reaching a certain looks level like HTN, then it usually comes down to preferences, appeal, types, and thresholds.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sudanguy, Kamui and Looks234
He doesn't get any attractive women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back