> Brb balding several years earlier due to comprimised skin/follicle integrity
> Brb sprained ankles all the time
> Brb receeding gums
> Brb join pain

I had like 20 other things , but I deleted them

You guys get the point though

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
how many vbucks does it cost for the collegen guide?

Are you asking people to pay you ? jfl

Are you asking people to pay you ? jfl

I haven't accepted a dollar yet, but when I calculated there were over $400 dollars of advice to be given. That's not even based on what I'd charge it's what they'd give me. It's not in my financial best interest to do this as I make more money in software. I'd have to charge 1.75x that for at least $700 for it to be worth me time.

If you can give me money for information you'd actually be blessed, buh buh

> BRB rather buy a $60 dollar game that will never get me laid and only let me cope with my pain, then buy a 60 dollar guide that will improve my PSL

@tincelw I'll be releasing it late Jan/early Feb it'll be at least $50

Fuck off BBCTakeover you ugly jew

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and mybrainabusesme
Fuck off BBCTakeover you ugly jew

Who is BBCTakeover?

Over 90% African Genetics

This is literally this site

everyone on each other's dicks

I literally talk shit on people, and tell them their despicable individuals, but yet I have one of the best Like/Message ratio's on this site ever

JFL @ thinking there was ever a poster like me

and then later lay down a plan for them, so they can recover from the absolutely contemptible lives

How much would it costs to buy brb balding info

Who is BBCTakeover?

Over 90% African Genetics

This is literally this site

View attachment 8392

everyone on each other's dicks

I literally talk shit on people, and tell them their despicable individuals, but yet I have one of the best Like/Message ratio's on this site ever

JFL @ thinking there was ever a poster like me

and then later lay down a plan for them, so they can recover from the absolutely contemptible lives
Autism overload again

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, mybrainabusesme and BeautifulBones
I haven't accepted a dollar yet, but when I calculated there were over $400 dollars of advice to be given. That's not even based on what I'd charge it's what they'd give me. It's not in my financial best interest to do this as I make more money in software. I'd have to charge 1.75x that for at least $700 for it to be worth me time.

If you can give me money for information you'd actually be blessed, buh buh

> BRB rather buy a $60 dollar game that will never get me laid and only let me cope with my pain, then buy a 60 dollar guide that will improve my PSL

@tincelw I'll be releasing it late Jan/early Feb it'll be at least $50
Fucking lmao, you sure you aren't Jewish?
JFL @ paying $60 for pseudo science that you're not even certain works and most likely only comes from questionable internet sources.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
If your not well versed on collagen synthesis process
, or in my inbox paying me to drop small gems of knowledge on you

JFL

> Brb herniating neck disk doing Neck Training
> Brb tearing rotator cuff to get bigger shoulders
> Brb tearing ACL doing sprints to raise HGH
> Brb balding several years earlier due to comprimised skin/follicle integrity
> Brb sprained ankles all the time
> Brb receeding gums
> Brb join pain

I had like 20 other things , but I deleted them

You guys get the point though
wait neck training is bad?

OP is some faggot that got bullied off lookism for his retarded absurd theories but chumps here buy it up because they dont understand looks theory yet

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt and Nibba
OP is some faggot that got bullied off lookism for his retarded absurd theories but chumps here buy it up because they dont understand looks theory yet

You've never got close to looks theory, and people were will to pay their too

Me getting banned here had nothing to do with my theories. People were saying they missed me despite being there only for a week it was about a picture I posted

But Daily Reminder:

>My likes/message ratio way superior
>No one likes you here
>People will pay me for what I know, not the same with you
>Your rates are shit
>That's not even a good picture of mayweather

Didn't mean to shit on your chest like that , but it could be worse
This could be your girlfriend
MroIKRF.jpg

Just take glucosamine and chondroitin for joint repair and sleep right to recover. /thread

Me getting banned here had nothing to do with my theories. People were saying they missed me despite being there only for a week it was about a picture I posted

But Daily Reminder:

>No one likes you here
>Your rates are shit

MroIKRF.jpg
serious autism bro. ur legit so fucking stupid u got ostracized from psl and ended up here. look at ur retarded greentexting talking about stuff that has no relevance or any meaning to what i just said. one of the few people on a forum that actually have autism + low iq as fuck

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Nibba

But Daily Reminder:

>No one likes you here
>Your rates are shit

Dude no one cares about who rates better and like ratios on an obscure incel forum. From one friend to another, try to lessen the autism lol

Also lay off my boy @King

• +1
Reactions: King
serious autism bro. ur legit so fucking stupid u got ostracized from psl and ended up here. look at ur retarded greentexting talking about stuff that has no relevance or any meaning to what i just said. one of the few people on a forum that actually have autism + low iq as fuck

>BRB , autism but have a robust social circle in NYC of photographers/models/club promoters and academic scholars
>BRB, low IQ, but make over 100K year working 20-25 hours a week
> BRB, I write here in my free time with an abundance grammar mistakes, but a lot of my posts are major hits. Lol I have posts with more likes on it then you've gotten since November

Mv8Wtmn.gif

Mv8Wtmn.gif
Mv8Wtmn.gif

Mv8Wtmn.gif
Mv8Wtmn.gif
Mv8Wtmn.gif

If i got banned from here I'd go about my happy life and just sell programs, since people are absolutely thirsty for correct information. You've never even gotten close to truth your still in plato's cave. Next time you try to argue with me make sure you bring some better than your low iq, low coherence to reality mental cacophony. That's clearly inferior to my mental garblings

a lot of my posts are major hits. Lol I have posts with more likes on it then you've gotten since November
You should tell this to the models and other gay artfags you associate with lmao. I'm sure it'll drop panties left and right

• +1
>BRB , autism but have a robust social circle in NYC of photographers/models/club promoters and academic scholars
>BRB, low IQ, but make over 100K year working 20-25 hours a week
> BRB, I write here in my free time with an abundance grammar mistakes, but a lot of my posts are major hits. Lol I have posts with more likes on it then you've gotten since November

Mv8Wtmn.gif

Mv8Wtmn.gif
Mv8Wtmn.gif

Mv8Wtmn.gif
Mv8Wtmn.gif
Mv8Wtmn.gif
i legit cant take u seriously. theres no way. shouldnt even have to say anything to reply ur posts speak for themselves abt just how stupid and deluded u are. if u have discord add jatu#3459 i will debate u on any looks topic in front of how ever many academic scholars u want

i legit cant take u seriously. theres no way. shouldnt even have to say anything to reply ur posts speak for themselves abt just how stupid and deluded u are. if u have discord add jatu#3459 i will debate u on any looks topic in front of how ever many academic scholars u want
The users here are very gullible and don't understand the first thing about looks theory so anyone who presents well formated posts with random studies linked gets inundated with likes and praise when they really don't even have to be correct. I know because I experience it daily myself. It's conjecture anyway. Women are so different from us that half the shit anyone says about looks theory can be thrown out the window entirely. People need to stop over thinking and leave their damn bubble world of incel forums to see what life is about

• +1
The users here are very gullible and don't understand the first thing about looks theory so anyone who presents well formated posts with random studies linked gets inundated with likes and praise when they really don't even have to be correct. I know because I experience it daily myself. It's conjecture anyway. Women are so different from us that half the shit anyone says about looks theory can be thrown out the window entirely. People need to stop over thinking and leave their damn bubble world of incel forums to see what life is about
legit,son

legit,son
Welp past my bedtime. Gotta sleep soon so I don't depleat my collagen levels and turn to dust in the morning:lul::lul::lul:

• +1

I would never waste my time
My knowledge is obv displayed in my postings, all that discord convo would be is a brain drain from me too you

You displayed your IQ here, I'm not interested in any private convo with you

flooded with low iq delusionalcels its insane. just like looksmaxxing section on lookism. hope this place is more like shitty advice from there or im leaving there sites for good. cant stand stupidity and delusion

Keep talking shit about me to my face son, there's only so much I will take before I retaliate, and we know when I retaliate you cry to the mods

At least my studies are good and chronologically valid

Your first post on bideltoid was from a site using pre-1970's data, and you want to shit on my studies

7b7mZMC.gif

7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif

7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif

Don't test me, or ill bring up post where your praising me one day and bashing me the next, so the whole forum can see your bipolar and insecure nature

I am sorry. Collagenpill is the biggest blackpill out there. You can barely do anything against that. You will probably have good skin at your 40s but you will still look like as if youre in your 40s. Thats what collagen is all about. You wont look younger.

I always have to laugh when i see people getting fame because they are looking waay younger than they are. Jfl i always guess their age right

I am sorry. Collagenpill is the biggest blackpill out there. You can barely do anything against that. You will probably have good skin at your 40s but you will still look like as if youre in your 40s. Thats what collagen is all about. You wont look younger.

I always have to laugh when i see people getting fame because they are looking waay younger than they are. Jfl i always guess their age right

It's hard to reverse damage that's done, but you can slow damage to almost a halt

I'm proof of this I've been collagenMaxxing on and off for 4-5 years, and people say I consistency look 3-5 years younger, and I have HUGE ACNE SCARS that make me look older.

Once I get rid of those I'll be pretty much looking like a really dimorphic 16 year old boy

EDIT: Some damage can be reversed, but not all

I would never waste my time
My knowledge is obv displayed in my postings, all that discord convo would be is a brain drain from me too you

You displayed your IQ here, I'm not interested in any private convo with you

Keep talking shit about me to my face son, there's only so much I will take before I retaliate, and we know when I retaliate you cry to the mods

At least my studies are good and chronologically valid

Your first post on bideltoid was from a site using pre-1970's data, and you want to shit on my studies

7b7mZMC.gif

7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif

7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif
7b7mZMC.gif

Don't test me, or ill bring up post where your praising me one day and bashing me the next, so the whole forum can see your bipolar and insecure nature
used chronological in wrong context lmao

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Collagen is more then about acne scars though
So if your skin was bad due to acne scars the improvement could - depending on your situation - due to that alone. (in severe cases)
a lot of people get “rid” of acne scars and look a lot better.
Best results are on young people in there early 20s.
Compare that to someone that’s older doing the same procedures.
I’d be really interested what’s your take on tgat

It's hard to reverse damage that's done, but you can slow damage to almost a halt

I'm proof of this I've been collagenMaxxing on and off for 4-5 years, and people say I consistency look 3-5 years younger, and I have HUGE ACNE SCARS that make me look older.

Once I get rid of those I'll be pretty much looking like a really dimorphic 16 year old boy

EDIT: Some damage can be reversed, but not all
You're getting laser treatment?
I'd think your only hope would be stem cells for complete restoration if it's bad

used chronological in wrong context lmao

Protect your butt buddy

>Didn't see that coming
You're getting laser treatment?
I'd think your only hope would be stem cells for complete restoration if it's bad

Laser causes hyper-pigmentation it's an inferior technology
Collagen is more then about acne scars though
So if your skin was bad due to acne scars the improvement could - depending on your situation - due to that alone. (in severe cases)
a lot of people get “rid” of acne scars and look a lot better.
Best results are on young people in there early 20s.
Compare that to someone that’s older doing the same procedures.
I’d be really interested what’s your take on tgat

Except it wasn't just that it was moisture, luster and other things that make skin/coloring good

Skin/Coloring is one of the biggest aid's deterrents/aids in short term relationships

Because of my Good Bones/Bad Skin combo I constantly get a lot of pressure for LTR's
> I pretty much looked like a dimorphic handsome zombie, but things are ascending slowly

images

Last edited:
^ I understand what you mean by that
Im on your side, when I see pictures of my younger self just the fact that my skin was better put me 3 points up.
and i am not kidding

But the thing is there is only so much you can do
only so much you can try as your working against time as well
and many factors, which a lot are unknown, or unknown cause of lack of knowledge

I was merely interested if your guide covers more then laser resurfacing and hylaron treatments as, like I told you, my interest for your work stems from having put and done a lot in that regard as well

my dermatologist told me „effecivity is the purest form of truth“ and I kinda agree on that.
short: it’s a massive subject and what you are trying to sell us almost impossible
im mainly interested in your document because you present yourself as someone that digs deep into stuff and there might be solutions for myself
not because I believe if I follow everything written in there my skin will be perfect

(just as feedback for you)

Last edited:
^ I understand what you mean by that
Im on your side, when I see pictures of my younger self just the fact that my skin was better put me 3 points up.
and i am not kidding

But the thing is there is only so much you can do
only so much you can try as your working against time as well
and many factors, which a lot are unknown, or unknown cause of lack of knowledge

I was merely interested if your guide covers more then laser resurfacing and hylaron treatments as, like I told you, my interest for your work stems from having put and done a lot in that regard as well

my dermatologist told me „effecivity is the purest form of truth“ and I kinda agree on that.
short: it’s a massive subject and what you are trying to sell us almost impossible
im mainly interested in your document because you present yourself as someone that digs deep into stuff and there might be solutions for myself
not because I believe if I follow everything written in there my skin will be perfect

(just as feedback for you)

Aging Skin, Acne Scars, Hyperpigmentation it helps with all except
- Extremely Deep Wrinkles, Scars, Moles

People will comment on your improved skin within a month
and true transformations are possible in 1-3 years

My knowledge breaks down the barriers that med school places on physicians
A dermatologist alone won't make you ascend, but it's def a great tool to have in the toolbox

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
^ dermatologist helps as guidance and is to use as such

well thanks for the response and looking forward to it
should try to reduce stress as much as possible as if the moment

I am a fan of some of your posts but not others. As I said I'm not attacking you lmao. I'm just speaking my mind. This means calling you on stupid shit and saying nice job when you do something well.

My main argument: as soon as you use forum status to argue, you have already lost imo. Now...I don't want to argue about this shit. This is my opinion on these posts. Good day

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere and King
my skin care routine revolves around AHA Gel and BHA once a day with Moisturizer

Is that enough:>

my skin care routine revolves around AHA Gel and BHA once a day with Moisturizer

Is that enough:>
Yeah you're fine. U need hydroquinone tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back