Daily reminder on the most important facial ratio known to mankind: ES RATIO

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Eye distancing may just be the most crucial ratio of all time. Morph any model or person with closer set eyes and suddenly they'll lose all their appeal. Nothing you can do to compensate for it either, since it's right in your face and people are exposed to it within a second or talking to you. It's truly over, can't cope.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Darkstrand, PrisonMike and 1 other person
Water
YkZT8kGl

This or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, owlofathena, Deleted member 6217 and 10 others
How to know if you have bad or good es ratio?

I have 75 mm IPD and I look like Sid from ice age

• Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 4720
Eye distancing may just be the most crucial ratio of all time. Morph any model or person with closer set eyes and suddenly they'll lose all their appeal. Nothing you can do to compensate for it either, since it's right in your face and people are exposed to it within a second or talking to you. It's truly over, can't cope.
What constitutes a great bad and horrible ES ratio.

What is mine?

Front

WATER

461FF6F9 8112 42C3 9133 39C5EF067083

this or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, Deleted member 3202, Lolcel and 4 others
You don't know shit about IPD boyo
you are low Iq.
If the average is 64mm then 75mm is more like 1 in 50000 or so you retard. 1 in 1000 would mean you would see someone like that everyday. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Thats hypertelorism
Widest proven professionally on this forum is 70mm

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Darkstrand
Overrated ratio, the difference between for example a 0.42 and .45 isnt noticeable irl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 685
anything greater than 70mm is a deformity basically. you would need a massive skull to have an acceptable esratio with a 75mm ipd

Really? I always thought mine was kinda on the low side. A girl I even dated years ago told me they were a bit close together!!!

Really? I always thought mine was kinda on the low side. A girl I even dated years ago told me they were a bit close together!!!
what’s ur ipd

Not sure, what's best way to measure?
If u have had glasses u can call the place and theyll tell u. If not just get a ruler and measure from the middle or the pupil to the other middle. Use one eye for each side to make sure they’re centered.

Long philtrum is a death sentence. Morph any top 1% chad with one and watch the astonishing descension

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Long philtrum is a death sentence. Morph any top 1% chad with one and watch the astonishing descension
A long philtrum is masculine, long nose is way worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 2157
A long philtrum is masculine, long nose is way worse
A lot of people really don't realize that long philtrums are meaningless if the actual midface is short + chin long. An actual surgery for long midfaces needs to be made for people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Yerico7, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
yeah, I have 0.46, so it checks out :chad:

Just a bit overrated of a ratio on this forum but pretty important. What's also important though is how the eye distance harmonizes with the nose bridge shape and size and also the eyebrows

My IPD is 65mm, ES ratio is 0.5 (bizygomatic is 130mm), trust me, ideal IPD is 65-70mm, if I could change anything it'd be wider IPD and bizygomatic - my midface ratio is 1.1 but I have a shitty FWHR; which is the most important ratio.
(All measurements are done semi-roughly in mirror with ruler)

what is ideal?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel