• WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 28541, RecessedChinCel and 11 others
White boys problems

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, RAMU KAKA, traveler and 13 others
>Not jelqing

bone press is cope tbh I could have beer belly yet when I try to push the tape down it just doesn’t go it’s like there’s bone there not an ounce of fat

that guy's glans is over 2 inches of course it looks small

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Hades, hattrick and 5 others
I dick mog you

why would they fake whole statitstics? why do all of them, even with different scientists, come to the same conclusion?

guys like jason luv who look huge on screen are 7.5 inches proven

no girl will say your dick is small at that length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
why would they fake whole statitstics? why do all of them, even with different scientists, come to the same conclusion?

It was an exagerration tbh.

But still, I believe that the average is 6 inches as opposed to this micropenis

The studies aren't faked, they just take into account malnourished and people with erectyle disfunction

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Joe Rogancel
jfl if i measure like that im 8 inches

lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
jfl if i measure like that im 8 inches

lifefuel
Thats bonepressed, so yeah probably.

But they use those in studies so this is the size thats supposedly top 0.01%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
It was an exagerration tbh.

But still, I believe that the average is 6 inches as opposed to this micropenis
View attachment 2396943

The studies aren't faked, they just take into account malnourished and people with erectyle disfunction
no, they explicitly state that they only include healthy people, they also exclude people with micropenises while not excluding people with huge penises

also theres a certain bias because people that participate in these studies are there voluntarily, so people with small penises wouldnt participate because theyre ashamed or whatever

if anything, in reality the average penis size is slightly smaller than these studies say

5.5 is average in the west imo and no girl would call it small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, It'snotover, Gengar and 1 other person
no, they explicitly state that they only include healthy people, they also exclude people with micropenises while not excluding people with huge penises

also theres a certain bias because people that participate in these studies are there voluntarily, so people with small penises wouldnt participate because theyre ashamed or whatever

if anything, in reality the average penis size is slightly smaller than these studies say

Sure, no girl will call this small (its 5.5 bonepressed, which is used in studies)

Stop the cope.

the biggest size queens are psl users

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 28541 and Akhi
Nigga posted his dick on a looksmax forum

Looks like u measure wrong , ur 6.5 at most , bp

Sure, no girl will call this small (its 5.5 bonepressed, which is used in studies)
View attachment 2396958

Stop the cope.
its perspective moron, also this seems like more of a cm scale than inches

you can make a 5.5 look huge same as you can make a 7 incher small

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 14693
its perspective moron, also this seems like more of a cm scale than inches

you can make a 5.5 look huge same as you can make a 7 incher small
If it were a cm scale he would only be 5cm, which doesn't make any sense.

You can only make them huge with a fishlense, irl you can't make it huge. This is just an unfrauded pic how a dick that size looks irl.

@Beastimmung lookikg again im pretty sure the scale on the ruler is in cm

why? it aligns with hand size too, if it was inches his hands would be comically huge

would also explain why it looks so tiny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
If it were a cm scale he would only be 5cm, which doesn't make any sense.

You can only make them huge with a fishlense, irl you can't make it huge. This is just an unfrauded pic how a dick that size looks irl.
but look at his hand, you really think his thumb is 3 inches long jfl

that pressed halfway into ur body and frauding an entire 2 inches. it should flop around like ur waving a sausage around.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Daily reminder u guys are stupid as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, It'snotover, 1966Ford and 7 others
yeah bro my skin is so subhuman I can add on another 2 inches cause its like jello and I can push down into the bone for an extra 2 inches :feelsgood:

@Beastimmung lookikg again im pretty sure the scale on the ruler is in cm

why? it aligns with hand size too, if it was inches his hands would be comically huge

would also explain why it looks so tiny
but look at his hand, you really think his thumb is 3 inches long jfl
3cm thumb sounds dumb too, also centimer are divided by 10mm not by 8 like his scale

3cm thumb sounds dumb too, also centimer are divided by 10mm not by 8 like his scale
thats not even close to 7 ur skin is like jello and absorbing the ruler into ur skin adding an extra 2 inches, that super frauded bp

• Love it
Reactions: Debetro
thats not even close to 7 ur skin is like jello and absorbing the ruler into ur skin adding an extra 2 inches, that super frauded bp
Thats the definition of bonepressed, pressing your skin back until you hit bone, thats why its called bonepressed, also I never said that its me

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and RamRanchCowboy

All about proportions I have a 6.75 and it looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
lmao he's pressing way above his dick base that is not close to 7

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Banasura
Thats the definition of bonepressed, pressing your skin back until you hit bone, thats why its called bonepressed, also I never said that its me
then that is some fat ogryn whos fat is covering 2 inches of their dick

lmao he's pressing way above his dick base that is not close to 7
cope. He is 7.5 like this so 7 if he puts it that few mm down. Doesn't make much of a difference.

cope. He is 7.5 like this so 7 if he puts it that few mm down. Doesn't make much of a difference.
nah its like an inch up and that can add an inch easily

youre right and it looks tiny, i think 5.5 is average

im 7 inches and i never had any complainzs, even compliments that my dick is pretty big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
youre right and it looks tiny, i think 5.5 is average

im 7 inches and i never had any complainzs, even compliments that my dick is pretty big
I literally said the average is 6 inches, but certain users like @TRUE_CEL are still convinced its 5.2.

this is how 7 inches should look like an actual rod. u can tell just by looking its big even with his thumb covering the base, this is what my BBC looks like. ur the one coping hard.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and Entschuldigung
nigga what. He's 6.75 at worst.
no he isn't nigga trust me i remember reading a thread on how guys fraud their ruler pics and it talked about this specific technique that is not close to 7

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Banasura
View attachment 2397009
this is how 7 inches should look like an actual rod. u can tell just by looking its big even with his thumb covering the base, this is what my BBC looks like. ur the one coping hard.
this is what
mine looks like, 7x5.4

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
View attachment 2397009
His is measured, this one isn't. Thats like 8 inches bonepressed
no he isn't nigga trust me i remember reading a thread on how guys fraud their ruler pics and it talked about this specific technique that is not close to 7
Yeah, but a few mm different angle doesn't add an entire inch, do the math.

• +1
His is measured, this one isn't. Thats like 8 inches bonepressed

Yeah, but a few mm different angle doesn't add an entire inch, do the math.
the op who posted that literally said he was 7. quit the cope everyone with 7 inches here is telling u ur wrong. Mine looks just as big as his and I can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
yea its extremely easy to fraud your length by perspective/angle

op should know

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
I literally said the average is 6 inches, but certain users like @TRUE_CEL are still convinced its 5.2.
range goes from 5-6 depending on the study

Yeah, 7 inches NONBONEPRESSED
bp should only add an extra .3 mm non bp is only a few mm short of 7 hitting 7 when I do it. You prob have a similar looking cock to the one u posted and are coping gigahard thinking u can add 2 inches to ur bp mid stroke to hit 7.

• JFL
Yeah, 7 inches NONBONEPRESSED
bonepressed is cope anyway, you want your dick to look big and people mess up their bp measurements often and it's easy to fraud

bruh, you really think a few mm can add an entire inch? Stop dreaming.

Also this guy measures completly right and still looks small, explain this then.

Okay, explain how this guy frauds next

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
bp should only add an extra .3 mm non bp is only a few mm short of 7 hitting 7 when I do it. You prob have a similar looking cock to the one u posted and are coping gigahard thinking u can add 2 inches to ur bp mid stroke to hit 7.
Now you are coping. BP usually adds 1 inch.

I have 7.8 inches BP.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and It'snotover