Daily reminder that 7 inch bonepressed dick is small

It clearly does if there is more fat in that area you utter retard. Wow, you are insufferable to talk to. I literally provided pictures where it fucking ADDS 1 inch and you still refuse to believe that it works.

Please use your goddamm brain.

@TRUE_CEL please educate this absolute brainlet, its annoying as fuck that this dudes refuses to do his research and just babbles the bullshit he comes up with.
I get where @Banasura is coming from (he is claiming the guy is frauding to gain more length and that his true size is smaller). The guy is measuring higher up, which does add some length to it. For instance, I measured that way in the beginning and I got 6.9" BP. When I do it a bit lower, I get 6.5" BP. In reality, I am 6" BP. I measured this with a measuring tape and I think it's the most accurate, because I get to place it rightly above my penis and then push into my pubic bone. I cannot do this with a ruler where for some reason I have to place it a bit higher. Thus measuring tape is the most accurate for me, but the higher you place your ruler, the less accurate it becomes.

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
It looks shorter than the measurament because of his massive glans, it takes a lot of his length. Tbh he barely looks 7 nbp.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
brutal

u need 25 inch cock these days

why would they fake whole statitstics? why do all of them, even with different scientists, come to the same conclusion?

guys like jason luv who look huge on screen are 7.5 inches proven

no girl will say your dick is small at that length
Have you not seen the South Park episode brah?