Daily reminder that 7 inch bonepressed dick is small

bp should only add an extra .3 mm non bp is only a few mm short of 7 hitting 7 when I do it. You prob have a similar looking cock to the one u posted and are coping gigahard thinking u can add 2 inches to ur bp mid stroke to hit 7.
Nigga thinks you only have .3mm fat on your pubic bone, caged hard at this.

bruh, you really think a few mm can add an entire inch? Stop dreaming.

Also this guy measures completly right and still looks small, explain this then.

Okay, explain how this guy frauds next
View attachment 2397021
atleast this looks closer to it, lmao stfu with ur first pic

atleast this looks closer to it, lmao stfu with ur first pic
Nigga. The first pic is still 6.5 at the ABSOLUTE WORSE:

Which is still supposedly top 1%

so why does it look small

Looks like u measure wrong , ur 6.5 at most , bp
That's not his dick. Beastimmung is 8" and he posted proof by posting pics of his dick. We have other confirmed 8 inchers here too like @Vvvvxxxx. I don't think it's nearly as uncommon as the so-called statistics would indicate (1/1000 or something absurd, lol).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 14693
maybe cause ur fat af down there it will add an inch
So you have 0% bodyfat. I can tell you never actually measured you dick.

Also I never said that it adds an inch for me, just that its mostly like that.

cuse hes bonepressing an extra 2 inches and hes prob closer to 5.5-6 at max

cuse hes bonepressing an extra 2 inches and hes prob closer to 5.5-6 at max
Yeah. Thats my point. 7 inches bonepressed isn't as big as it is made out to be. My exact point you brainlet.

So you have 0% bodyfat. I can tell you never actually measured you dick.

Also I never said that it adds an inch for me, just that its mostly like that.
r u fucking mentally retarded? press the bone down there it does not add 1 inch of length at max .5 if ur really pressing and include the skin depth measurement.;

His penis looks smaller than it is because of the glans length relative to the shaft length.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and OGJBSLAYER
Yeah. Thats my point. 7 inches bonepressed isn't as big as it is made out to be. My exact point you brainlet.
my point is bp shouldnt add 2 inches to ur length u fucking retard, ur gigacoping here

my point is bp shouldnt add 2 inches to ur length u fucking retard, ur gigacoping here
But it clearly does for some people? What do you mean it shouldn't? On the one hand you say he added 2 inches by bonepressing and now you say you can't do that. Keep consistent would you

r u fucking mentally retarded? press the bone down there it does not add 1 inch of length at max .5 if ur really pressing and include the skin depth measurement.;
It doesn't for me, but it does for people with a higher bodyfat percentage, think you brainlet. Not everyone has the same amount of fat.

It doesn't for me, but it does for people with a higher bodyfat percentage, think you brainlet. Not everyone has the same amount of fat.
Capture22

then that is called frauding

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 22627
>another thread about male genitals will reach 10 pages
Homos me

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 14693
That's not his dick. Beastimmung is 8" and he posted proof by posting pics of his dick. We have other confirmed 8 inchers here too like @Vvvvxxxx. I don't think it's nearly as uncommon as the so-called statistics would indicate (1/1000 or something absurd, lol).
I think that s his dick, there was that obese mixed asian guy with an 8+incher too.

Only 2 users over an average of 3k online users a day for the past few years and you say it s not uncommon ???

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Holy shit this idiot doesn't even know what bonepressed means and I argued with him this entire time 🤦‍♂️
ur so fucking retarded if thats ur idea of bp then im 8 pushing down at the base is different than pushing down 1 inch away from the base u absolute 2 iq

ur so fucking retarded if thats ur idea of bp then im 8
Thats not my idea, thats the idea of science and that which gets used in studies.

And congratulations, you are 8 inches bonepressed then.

Thats not my idea, thats the idea of science and that which gets used in studies.

And congratulations, you are 8 inches bonepressed then.
doesnt matter what matters is hes pushing down an entire inch horizontally from the base of his cock where the fat is more condensed

doesnt matter what matters is hes pushing down an entire inch horizontally from the base of his cock where the fat is more condensed
Okay, and? Thats how its done, until you hit the pubic bone. You press till you hit the bone, BONEPRESSED.

Okay, and? Thats how its done, until you hit the pubic bone. You press till you hit the bone, BONEPRESSED.
ur so fucking retarded that's not where his pubic bone is thats another bone that's further below from the actual public bone with is anatomically higher up u absolute retard. If I measured from this bone I would be 8

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
ur so fucking retarded that's not where his pubic bone is thats another bone that's further below from the actual public bone with is anatomically higher up u absolute retard. If I measured from this bone I would be 8
Please read up on what a bonepressed measurement is before you emberass yourself further

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
yeah bro cause pushing down midway to where ur balls hang totally isnt fraud
Hello, read up on how you measure bonepressed please? We don't care about your thoughts, please inform yourself first and then come back.

You can even feel your own pubic bone, just push down above your penis.l

Mirin the 70 iq and being loud and proud about it

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 14693
Hello, read up on how you measure bonepressed please? We don't care about your thoughts, please inform yourself first and then come back.
u posted a garbage graphic on where the bone is when its actually much closer to the skin then midway into where u balls hang

u posted a garbage graphic on where the bone is when its actually much closer to the skin then midway into where u balls hang
Okay, it was a shit graphic but every graphic supports my points

There is a bone there. JUST FEEL IT YOURSELF, it isn't that hard you monkey.

Mirin the 70 iq and being loud and proud about it
fuck off faggot no one asked for ur imput, if u want to measure halfway into ur balls to add an extra 2 inches then u r more than welcome dont complain when it looks obv small tho

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I have a 6 that looks bigger than that lol what

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and WeiWei
7x5.5 is average.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Okay, it was a shit graphic but every graphic supports my points
View attachment 2397073

There is a bone there. JUST FEEL IT YOURSELF, it isn't that hard you monkey.
atleast this ones slightly better and doesnt add an entire inch or two like the other 1 u posted

atleast this ones slightly better and doesnt add an entire inch or two like the other 1 u posted
It clearly does if there is more fat in that area you utter retard. Wow, you are insufferable to talk to. I literally provided pictures where it fucking ADDS 1 inch and you still refuse to believe that it works.

Please use your goddamm brain.

@TRUE_CEL please educate this absolute brainlet, its annoying as fuck that this dudes refuses to do his research and just babbles the bullshit he comes up with.

It clearly does if there is more fat in that area you utter retard. Wow, you are insufferable to talk to. I literally provided pictures where it fucking ADDS 1 inch and you still refuse to believe that it works.

Please use your goddamm brain.

@TRUE_CEL please educate this absolute brainlet, its annoying as fuck that this dudes refuses to do his research and just babbles the bullshit he comes up with.
listen u dumb faggot my cock is already confirmed by the cockologists here as 7. if fat is covering 2 inches from ur pubic bone than that is clear fraud that is like saying u have abs but fat is covering them, stfu.

listen u dumb faggot my cock is already confirmed by the cockologists here as 7. if fat is covering 2 inches from ur pubic bone than that is clear fraud that is like saying u have abs but fat is covering them, stfu.
How is that fraud when you can just lose the fat you utter retard. You have the size below it...

Also its used in studies so you can compare to the average only with bonepressed erect lenght.

Also what do you mean fraud? He clearly said BONEPRESSED, if you claim that its your nonbonepressed size then thats fraud, but if you say bonepressed then everyone knows whats said except your low IQ ass

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
When you’re having sex (don’t think you have or ever will no woman wants your low iq genes) the pubic fat gets pushed anyways. The full penis is used so bp measurements are accurate. When you thrust into pussy (again you will never do) the puss will press it, same for getting head and they deepthroat. Your full penis gets used.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Debetro, WeiWei and 1 other person
When you’re having sex (don’t think you have or ever will no woman wants your low iq genes) the pubic fat gets pushed anyways. The full penis is used so bp measurements are accurate. When you thrust into pussy (again you will never do) the puss will press it, same for getting head and they deepthroat. Your full penis gets used.
fuck off dnr not part of the conversation

How is that fraud when you can just lose the fat you utter retard. You have the size below it...

Also its used in studies so you can compare to the average only with bonepressed erect lenght.

Also what do you mean fraud? He clearly said BONEPRESSED, if you claim that its your nonbonepressed size then thats fraud, but if you say bonepressed then everyone knows whats said except your low IQ ass
if u cant conceptualize that fat covers the bone but creates a concave like effect for the base of the penis then ur retarded

that guy's glans is over 2 inches of course it looks small
yep dick aesthetics definitely can change how its perceived. my nigga peter north for example is 7 and his BWC is mesmerizing

9x7 or death

if u cant conceptualize that fat covers the bone but creates a concave like effect for the base of the penis then ur retarded
Where did I ever say anything else you retard. Thats why you push the fat aside to reach the bone and get your bonepressed lenghts. Can this finally enter your low IQ brain.
fuck off dnr not part of the conversation
The argument was too good so your low IQ ass couldn't respond

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, gigaslayer and Banasura
bruh, you really think a few mm can add an entire inch? Stop dreaming.

Also this guy measures completly right and still looks small, explain this then.

Okay, explain how this guy frauds next
View attachment 2397021
camera angles are a big part. this dudes dick looks beautiful tho, fuck i wanna suck it

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Where did I ever say anything else you retard. Thats why you push the fat aside to reach the bone and get your bonepressed lenghts. Can this finally enter your low IQ brain.

The argument was too good so your low IQ ass couldn't respond
No I literally dnr. Im not gonna argue with a bp brain. congrats ur micropenis u posted is 7 r u happy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Debetro
Sex havers are aware that 6 is enough.

Pump status, thickness, angle, and stamina are far more important.

Also good face adds 2 inches to your cock.

Source: just made my gf cum 2 times with a 6.5 inch NBP willy.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Debetro
No I literally dnr. Im not gonna argue with a bp brain. congrats ur micropenis u posted is 7 r u happy?
Nigga its not my dick, its from reddit you utter brainlet. I never even once claimed its mine here, don't know how your autistic brain came up with that.

Im 7.8 bonepressed.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

In what world that looks small?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banasura and Deleted member 20399