Daily reminder that a autistic retarded disabled guy have more genetic value than you

he's not bad looking, but we know foids are emotional and will say any 4PSL+ guy is handsome or cute if he has disabilities to make mother feel good
Lol he's model tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I was sure it was him before clicking
Look like he was sean o pry hided brother

• JFL
UTTERLY BRUTAL

• JFL

View attachment 142403
View attachment 142405
View attachment 142407
View attachment 142408
View attachment 142409
View attachment 142410
View attachment 142411
View attachment 142412

Another video

Yes just see the comments, woman prefer to fuck him than you, he is literally drooling in most videos and woman still say "oh god so handsome" they are probably excited asf for the autistic drooling disabled guy come running and drooling everywhere and rapes them (not rape because they allow a autistic chad disabled guy to fucks them) in ANIMAL SEVAGE STYLE than you because YOU is a such subhuman incel freak.

Keep coping.

:lul:

societal taboos < attraction due to bones. That's why if you're handsome you can go without showering and smell like shit and girls will still like you.

• +1
Poor guy , this guy won the genetic lottery lookswise but Allah just said fuck it and made himn severely autistic.

• JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and Deleted member 2227
Look how his mother loves him and share him to the internet because of FACE.

If he was ugly his mother would't love him as much let a lone share her sons ugly FACE to the internet.

Another day goes by,

Another brutal FACE pill.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2227
tbh its something for something. he has a good face, but hes literally fucking retarded. would you trade ur brain for looks? its not worth it bros

• JFL
Virtue signaling. Women say lots of shit they dont mean in order to fit in better. Guarentee if any of them saw this sperg IRL they would definitely not fuck him and probably completely avoid him.

• JFL
7 PSL ngl. Looks similar to O'Pry.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Deleted member 2227
It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Deleted member 2227
he's not bad looking, but we know foids are emotional and will say any 4PSL+ guy is handsome or cute if he has disabilities to make mother feel good
bro he is very gl
mogs eveybody here and at least he is the only Guy we Can Say by 100/100 certainty that he does not fraud

• +1
bro he is very gl
mogs eveybody here and at least he is the only Guy we Can Say by 100/100 certainty that he does not fraud

his short nose long philltrum decrease his look but he is certainly above average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
would you trade ur brain for looks? its not worth it bros
I would do it instantly, I bet that his helper sucks his dick every day

• +1
Wrong. Money matters almost as much as looks these days.

Wrong. Money matters almost as much as looks these days.

Good looking person can have money easily.
Money matters by being power, nothing to do with genetic value or looks power, but still not close to genetics and woman will still cheat in the betabux incel looking with a chad.

Just be NT, they say
NT is the biggest meme on all of PSL

You can be aspie IRL jack off to hentai watch my little pony or some shit but girls won't give a fuck if you're gl

Nt can help you slay more sure, but "NT" or rather "game" is biggest cope bcs all you need is LOOKS
speaking from personal experience

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 2227
NT is the biggest meme on all of PSL

You can be aspie IRL jack off to hentai watch my little pony or some shit but girls won't give a fuck if you're gl

Nt can help you slay more sure, but "NT" or rather "game" is biggest cope bcs all you need is LOOKS
speaking from personal experience

The whole NT theory is debunked by two prisoners, Ramirez and Meeks.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Holy fuck I gave so many :lul: reaction this thread ngl lmao

• JFL
People in that thread are coping they would nut in their pants if kim even looked in their direction

They would nut in their pants if their mothers found them in their basement.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Good looking person can have money easily.
Money matters by being power, nothing to do with genetic value or looks power, but still not close to genetics and woman will still cheat in the betabux incel looking with a chad.
Most Chad's I know majored in something generic such as "business management " "sports management" and have pretty shitty jobs.

Stacy's on the other hand, can just marry rich. When they graduate with a degree in Psychology, they can marry Doctor Chad Lite.

• +1
The only difference between him and me is a few millimeters of facial bone. Fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

View attachment 142403
View attachment 142405
View attachment 142407
View attachment 142408
View attachment 142409
View attachment 142410
View attachment 142411
View attachment 142412

Another video

Yes just see the comments, woman prefer to fuck him than you, he is literally drooling in most videos and woman still say "oh god so handsome" they are probably excited asf for the autistic drooling disabled guy come running and drooling everywhere and rapes them (not rape because they allow a autistic chad disabled guy to fucks them) in ANIMAL SEVAGE STYLE than you because YOU is a such subhuman incel freak.

Keep coping.

what a low iq post if there was a 7 psl stacy with autism throwing shit on a wall while screaming there would still be a comment section of beta orbiters saying how pretty she is
no one in the comment section is actually going to have sex with an autist who doesn't even know where he is lmao, 5psl + NT > 8psl + autistic

Last edited:
what a low iq post if there was a 7 psl stacy with autism throwing shit on a wall while screaming there would still be a comment section of beta orbiters saying how pretty she is
humans in general are shallow you've proven nothing

Chads ins't the same was stacy, is the same level in beauty standards but woman have much more SMV even being ugly.

Stacy was infinity SMV so obviously will exist orbiters (will exist many orbiters even in below avarage).

"Humans are shallow" Yes they are, but this don't say nothing in this case, exist videos of other autistics guys too and the comments are not the same, you are BluePill asf and is coping hard with being mogged by a literal autistic disabled retarded.

Make a video faking autism and i wanna see the comment sections.

Automatically disproves mewing. that motherfucker is too autistic to even breathe through the nose properly yet he facial structure mogs 99% of the population

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Newkid, subhuman incel, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Automatically disproves mewing. that motherfucker is too autistic to even breathe through the nose properly yet he facial structrue mgos 99% of the population

That's true, he also even can't be in normal/correct posture of head/neck.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Chads ins't the same was stacy, is the same level in beauty standards but woman have much more SMV even being ugly.

Stacy was infinity SMV so obviously will exist orbiters (will exist many orbiters even in below avarage).

"Humans are shallow" Yes they are, but this don't say nothing in this case, exist videos of other autistics guys too and the comments are not the same, you are BluePill asf and is coping hard with being mogged by a literal autistic disabled retarded.

Make a video faking autism and i wanna see the comment sections.
they called him handsome because he is handsome but no ones going to have sex with him.
aspie af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
you seem to be on looksmax not because you want casual sex or even a relationship i think you only crave the validation of women so the comments on how handsome he is despite being aspie probs makes you want to rope.
cant relate

you seem to be on looksmax not because you want casual sex or even a relationship i think you only crave the validation of women so the comments on how handsome he is despite being aspie probs makes you want to rope.
cant relate

You are projecting hard, i don't care about famales or even oneitis, i am not a loser like you, im not you, imagine writing 100 words to respond one, pathetic asf, my thread is obviously not 100% seriously and still BlackPill, the title still true and no one refuted nothing here, i just like to make some losers cry like you, that's why i made this thread, is funny asf you coping, imagine getting pissed off and criyng for being mogged by a disabled autistic, it's so pathetic, you call me a aspie but you don't perceived this :

The posters in this thread taking this seriously might be more autistic then the guy in the video

Also Woman will still prefer his sperm than your.

My thread is obviously not 100% seriously, i literally called people here subhuman and incel freak, you tried to own me but you just showed what i said.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and HighTierNormie
You are projecting hard, i don't care about famales or even oneitis, i am not a loser like you, im not you, imagine writing 100 words to respond one, pathetic asf, my thread is obviously not 100% seriously and still BlackPill, the title still true and no one refuted nothing here, i just like to make some losers cry like you, that's why i made this thread, is funny asf you coping, imagine getting pissed off and criyng for being mogged by a disabled autistic, it's so pathetic, you call me a aspie but you don't perceived this :

Also Woman will still prefer his sperm than your.

My thread is obviously not 100% seriously, i literally called people here subhuman and incel freak, you tried to own me but you just showed what i said.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
why are people commenting this shit on the mothers youtube videos? it just makes his retarded nature more tragic lmao

• JFL
Automatically disproves mewing. that motherfucker is too autistic to even breathe through the nose properly yet he facial structure mogs 99% of the population
When does he mouth breathe? Doesn't look like he does

• +1
When does he mouth breathe? Doesn't look like he does

His mouth is not totally closed in mostly videos and he is drooling.

• +1

View attachment 142403
View attachment 142405
View attachment 142407
View attachment 142408
View attachment 142409
View attachment 142410
View attachment 142411
View attachment 142412

Another video

Keep coping.

Autismmax

• JFL
  • JFL
[ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER]you felt for the old trick[/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

• JFL
His brows are so lowset and straight, combined with a very very short upper eyelid. 10/10 eyeregion on opry level.
And you know this drooling retard isn't frauding because he's a retard and he doesn't even think about his face or looks. He looks great in motion considering he's doing all kinds of fucked up facial expressions and he probably isn't even aware he's being filmed so it's basically candid.

• Love it
If he was ugly all the comments would be making fun of him. and saying shit like "poor mom"

disgusting fucking world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 2227
Over if you’re not him in 2020

• JFL
He's norwooding now :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2227