Daily reminder that autism is a HALO if you are HTN+

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Master

Blaming your failure on your lack of "NT skills" goes against the blackpill in itself.
Indians are NT and low innib asf and yet no women wants anything to do with them.

The difference between the "uwu cute nerdy boy" and the incel creep is simply the way they look. This has been knew on the BP community for ages but now niggers want to reinvent the wheel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BeanletMogger, dopaminebeyondfried and 9 others
everything is face

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ambi, irkedphaggot and 4 others

Blaming your failure on your lack of "NT skills" goes against the blackpill in itself.
Indians are NT and low innib asf and yet no women wants anything to do with them.

The difference between the "uwu cute nerdy boy" and the incel creep is simply the way they look. This has been knew on the BP community for ages but now niggers want to reinvent the wheel.

Indians aren’t nt

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
this is not true

being extroverted and neurotypical is a + in every culture on earth

there's only a handful of foids who don't mind autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: butterworld, st.hamudi but 6‘5, xtremfailer and 2 others

Daily reminder? Boi you better be posting this daily for it to be a daily reminder. Change the title to ‘Reminder’

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
these girls getting cummed all over by autistic chads bro it’s fkin brutal

• Love it
They don't know what real autism is

They mean when he's nt but sometimes acts shy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger and theonewhocantascend
Daily reminder? Boi you better be posting this daily for it to be a daily reminder. Change the title to ‘Reminder’
It's a joke bro :lul:

I like to start my threads like this because I suck at making up good titles.

It's a joke bro :lul:

I like to start my threads like this because I suck at making up good titles.
No no, dont say ‘Daily’ reminder. And it isn’t a joke. You werent intending to be funny. Post another post tomorrow, mk? I’ll be watching you =)

• Ugh..
They don't know what real autism is

They mean when he's nt but sometimes acts shy
I have seen some tiktoks of so called AUTISTIC bitches saying they like autistic men so maybe they know....

But yeah tou can't expect much from normies when in this forum many ppl use the word autist as a way to say shy or weird.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
"Daily reminder"…

fucking bitch

• JFL

Bitch has a type.

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and vermillioncorefan
At Chadlite+ you freed from societal norms.

At HTN a good deal of NT is still required.

Literally true I am giga socially autistic but chadlite in the face (htn min) and a girl (who is the same height as me) would cry if I looked at her judgementally and cried every time she opened up about herself just from the way I looked her in the eyes and was not super talktative back lmfao

I totally fumbled though it was really really bad

She invited me to a motel and I did nothing 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

She was wearing minimal clothing

Her being the same height fucked me up I did not feel like the top dawg whatsoever and we sat there and chilled and did nothing IN A MOTEL 😭

(She was there to evade her abusive bf)

I am the biggest cuck but it doesn't even bring me anxiety when typing this I think it's funny as hell

Sometimes I think of an awkward thing and get physically repulsed, but this is true comedy here I'm not even mad

Last edited: