Daily reminder that gymcelling can take you from beta cuck to slayer.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Rate his glow up. I reckon he went from Mid tier norme to Chadlite in SMV. This post has over 1 million likes on tiktok and comments from women simping btw. Mods please pin this thread and create a section for steroid cycles discussion - it is one of the most underrated but biggest looksmaxxes for men

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niklaus Mikaelson @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @Kingkellz @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deleted member 19036 and 23 others
Do you think he roided?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FailedNormieManlet, Dystopian and 2 others
Rate his glow up. I reckon he went from Mid tier norme to Chadlite in SMV. This post has over 1 million likes on tiktok and comments from women simping btw. Mods please pin this thread and create a section for steroid cycles discussion - it is one of the most underrated but biggest looksmaxxes for men

View attachment 2047857

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky
gym is cope, dont roid ill mess up your collagen and hair. He would have slayed anyway its just the face.

@decadouche57

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 19036, Roquefort and 5 others
only works if you are atleast above average looking face wise

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, Boxingfan and Deleted member 14693
Do you think he roided?
his body looks achievable natty if you have bbc genetics like me, but for a little white boi, I'm sure he roided. White boys struggle to build muscle

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Roquefort, Elvisandreaa and 18 others
I prob mog OP @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
his body looks achievable natty if you have bbc genetics like me, but for a little white boi, I'm sure he roided. White boys struggle to build muscle
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Dark Horse
gym is cope, dont roid ill mess up your collagen and hair. He would have slayed anyway its just the face.

@decadouche57
Let them cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, the BULL and Deleted member 23218
He is on roids, gonna start a tren cycle soon myself 😎

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania, Boxingfan and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, the BULL, Ken and 2 others
He was already gymcelled?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and alriodai
I cant take Anabolic Androgenic Steroids cause i live with mom. So gymcelling would be useless for me

//Thomas DOM

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 14693
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, AlexanderTheGreat11 and Deleted member 2268
how do I look, im not roided, just lean :oops:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, cvzvvc and Manu le coq
people who use roids to bigger are all a bunch of pussies that can’t fight and don’t know a damn thing about REAL fitness

guy still has a beta cuck face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, fogdart, Boxingfan and 3 others
no don't gymcel, only bones matter :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 25667 and 2 others
I dunno man.
I am 100 years old. And I still could build this type of muscles, in 2 months of gym membership natty, with my grandpa low hormone levels. And i was a giga low muscles skinny fat twink, before. I think most just don't go hard, when they try to build. I was full effort, daily beasting in that gym for 2 months

3242797 20230111 010225

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, fogdart, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Chill gonna do a simple cycle nothing much fancy, regular 200mg tren a week for 10 weeks
bbc only looks good with big balls over for you

the gym shark top made all the difference imo

View attachment 2047857

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niklaus Mikaelson @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @Kingkellz @TRUE_CEL
Looks like he just bulked lmao

Super soldier serum is the truth for men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, klip11 and Deleted member 23218
Looks like he just bulked lmao

Super soldier serum is the truth for men
what do you think about MSE and how can I get mandibular expansion from an ortho?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
FE5bqw_XEAE39SX.png

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Roquefort, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Either he bulked for a long ass time or went on roids.. can’t tell unless we got timeline

@fogdart thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
Do you think he roided?
Hes prolly natural whites have decent genetics for building muscle
muscle building tier list by race:

1.West African genes
2. European/ Latino
3. Middle Eastern
4. Asian
5. Indian

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Ken
Hes prolly natural whites have decent genetics for building muscle
muscle building tier list by race:

1.West African genes
2. European/ Latino
3. Middle Eastern
4. Asian
5. Indian
How many years to achieve this natty

Has to be 4-5+

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 19103
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 2268, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
No hes top tier smv, easily. Mogs the dude in OP to death easily
HELP ME WITH MY ANAL ITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Ugh..
HELP ME WITH MY ANAL ITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Everytime you tag me i know what gay shit is coming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Hero of the Imperium, zharupodrugu and 3 others
he'll slay off his body alone - the quality may not be that high because of his pheno and face, but would still get pussy easily.
Idk about that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and fogdart
  • +1

View attachment 2047857

That's just 4 cycles of roids, assuming the guy was pretty young

View attachment 2047857

Am i mistaken or he looked recessed in the first tape? perhabs the roids stimulated his jaw to grow? or jaw surgery?

he'll slay off his body alone - the quality may not be that high because of his pheno and face, but would still get pussy easily.
I can’t tell if your joking lol

Am i mistaken or he looked recessed in the first tape? perhabs the roids stimulated his jaw to grow? or jaw surgery?
yeah he looked giga recessed with a thin neck before his glow up. I'm sure the roids gave him a thick neck and perhaps pushed his jaw forward idk

We need to run a tinder experiment with him ASAP

Also let’s see if a black MTN can do the same lol

View attachment 2047857

there is studies that tanking test does increase jaw growth even in adults who past puberty, they get wider jaw and projected jaw.

Truecel to mtn