Daily Reminder that RTT is legit

tehVigilante

tehVigilante

Gold
Just a daily reminder. Only do surgeries if you have a medical need Aka maloclusions if so yes use braces and get surgery to fix your jaw, other than that, provided u have a normie+ face RTT game is legit. You will immediately stand out from the average faggot.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nims
yeah but u cant get hqnp foids with it

and u cant get superior asian foids with it

RTT is only good if u wanna slay trashy white pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Elvisandreaa, oldcell and 8 others
you make normie + face sound like an easy prerequisite when you have to have the specific facial pheno for this

plus jfl at rtt

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Growth Plate

All you cucks wanting a HQNP JFL. An ideal foid is hot and dumb. HQNP are just more stress

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, jabaduk and Growth Plate
I want to look like this
not some tatted up retard.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, untouchable_coper, Golgo13 and 14 others
whats a rtt even

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

That is an opinion of someone who never leaves the basement. Its time to go get some sun buddy.

I want to look like this View attachment 1815204 not some tatted up retard.

You are a faggot and think like a woman.

You want validation, you dont actualy care about P in V.

By all means go look like a faggot. :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

All you cucks wanting a HQNP JFL. An ideal foid is hot and dumb. HQNP are just more stress

Bro the people in this forum are so retarded, i give them the benefit of doubt they must be under 18 or some shit. Jfl at this logic. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642 and Golgo13
It's so easy to deduce the guys who are not really tatt enthusiasts and only doing it for the pussy because they have the generic tatt sleeve with no tatts anywhere else on their body lmao. Also, most are probably getting fake tatts too

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Cope, get all surgeries to fix your flaws or no hot blonde gf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Golgo13 and rand anon

this is like coping myths galore

Cope, get all surgeries to fix your flaws or no hot blonde gf
You are a mega retard, the hot blondes are the ones more likely to go for a rtt guy that actualy looks like a man.

You think they date this?

3020920 1659986162531

Half of all this male models have LTRs with generic looking women lmao

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
OP grew up in poverty

Bro the people in this forum are so retarded, i give them the benefit of doubt they must be under 18 or some shit. Jfl at this logic. :lul:
Assuming that I received the correct definition for HQNP (A girl who is hot, but also smart) then that would never be ideal. A HQNP would more likely divorce rape you, file false allegations against you, be a feminist, etc.

Why do you want the extra stress when you can just get with a hot dumb girl? The most stressful thing you would get with such a girl is hand bag requests :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, jabaduk and tehVigilante
Assuming that I received the correct definition for HQNP (A girl who is hot, but also smart) then that would never be ideal. A HQNP would more likely divorce rape you, file false allegations against you, be a feminist, etc.

Why do you want the extra stress when you can just get with a hot dumb girl? The most stressful thing you would get with such a girl is hand bag requests :lul:
legit

all you retard, if you want rachet bimbos then run rtt game

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Golgo13
That is an opinion of someone who never leaves the basement. Its time to go get some sun buddy.

I want to look like this View attachment 1815204 not some tatted up retard.

You are a faggot and think like a woman.

You want validation, you dont actualy care about P in V.

By all means go look like a faggot. :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

this is like coping myths galore
I’m probably the most heavily tatted on this forum + most tanned at some points

Just trust me this will let u slay trashy white women. And LTR one too

But trust me hqnp foids and Asian foids do not like this. It’s annoying cos now I’ve got to try and transition into a high class look and personality despite being heavily tatted to get my desired girl

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly

But trust me hqnp foids and Asian foids do not like this. It’s annoying cos now I’ve got to try and transition into a high class look and personality despite being heavily tatted

I mean Tatoos are not necessarily needed but a bit of a tan and roids/ (or natural maxxed physique) is always a + for all women.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
You are a mega retard, the hot blondes are the ones more likely to go for a rtt guy that actualy looks like a man.

You think they date this?

View attachment 1815215

Half of all this male models have LTRs with generic looking women lmao
Keep coping, you know you will never look like o'pry. Just down some roids, get a tan, get some tats and look like this clown its all you can do to ascend.

jfl you're a clown
Keep coping ogre, you have already took tren or test I cant remember Ik in one of your posts you said something like that, cant stop now right.

But trust me hqnp foids and Asian foids do not like this. It’s annoying cos now I’ve got to try and transition into a high class look and personality despite being heavily tatted to get my desired girl
You're coping hard. If you think a tatt'd Tyler Maher couldn't bag a HQNP girl then JFL.

The issue isn't your tatts, it's your shit looks

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
I already thugmaxxed by getting an ear piercing

Where’s my primal foid??:hnghn::hnghn:

No RTT for shitskinned dravidian manlets:feelswah::feelswah: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Golgo13 and subhuman to mtn
Keep coping, you know you will never look like o'pry. Just down some roids, get a tan, get some tats and look like this clown its all you can do to ascend.

Keep coping ogre, you have already took tren or test I cant remember Ik in one of your posts you said something like that, cant stop now right.

Your idol is a faggot and probably got fucked in the ass at some point by some agency owner. Truth hurts.:lul:

I already thugmaxxed by getting an ear piercing

Where’s my primal foid??:hnghn::hnghn:

No RTT for shitskinned dravidian manlets:feelswah::feelswah: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You need muscle

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I mean Tatoos are not necessarily needed but a bit of a tan and roids/ (or natural maxxed physique) is always a + for all women.
I suppose for white women. Not Asian women tho

You're coping hard. If you think a tatt'd Tyler Maher couldn't bag a HQNP girl then JFL.

The issue isn't your tatts, it's your shit looks
Just use top 0.0000000000001% as an example theory

No trust me HQNPs do not like it. They prefer a more high class rich boy look. Not a tatted roided tanned thug

So you're saying asian women dont like tan and muscles? And when i mean muscles im not talking about bodybuilder big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
what is RTT

you just proved me you get no bitches
If anything ur the only one that proved that know nothing, you assume because a guy is slightly tanned, has some muscle and has a tatoo that only bimbos will fuck him.

Your beyond retarded

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
:bluepill::redpill:
View attachment 1815249
No muscle for my pheno:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Plus I can’t stand the gym I get heightmogged by gym manlets too :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Stop coping and finding excuses to not do anything. I garantee you wont look like the guy on the right.

And jfl if u think the guy on the left is untrained. The delusion in you guys is big.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Muh gym I’m 5’3 nigga :feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Gym alone is cope for 99% of dudes cuz they dont have the genetics to have some size at low bodyfat.

• +1
So you're saying asian women dont like tan and muscles? And when i mean muscles im not talking about bodybuilder big.
muscles yes. But not tan or tats

So you think looking pale is ideal? lmao I dont mean a dark tan look that makes people look ethnik, just a healthy tan
I think all other races may prefer at least a slight tan. But Asian beauty standards are very odd. They want us whitebois pale