Daily Reminder that RTT is legit

1DD08753 B30C 44B6 84CB 4391A177BA7E

It worked for this And he didn’t have have to roid just tats and tan and he’s like 5‘8. this is why i believe all this stuff about normies being invisible is cope

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
View attachment 1815276
It worked for this And he didn’t have have to roid just tats and tan and he’s like 5‘8. this is why i believe all this stuff about normies being invisible is cope

He isnt normie tier facialy tho, hes got a good face, good teeth and everything seems in place, also decent hair.

The better ur face is the less u have to compensate in other areas.

• +1
Just a daily reminder. Only do surgeries if you have a medical need Aka maloclusions if so yes use braces and get surgery to fix your jaw, other than that, provided u have a normie+ face RTT game is legit. You will immediately stand out from the average faggot.
RTT is a total meme wtf, u trying to gaslight niggas?

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
He isnt normie tier facialy tho, hes got a good face, good teeth and everything seems in place, also decent hair.

The better ur face is the less u have to compensate in other areas.
Hes HTN normiebfscisöly at Best. No eyebrows no lips and avg lower third

RTT is a total meme wtf, u trying to gaslight niggas?
stay incel

stay in the female mindset because you are low T so you care more about validation than actualy fucking girls irl :lul:

Hes HTN normiebfscisöly at Best. No eyebrows no lips and avg lower third

What does it matter what u think?

You said it urself it worked for him, that means he slays and gets women. Case closed.

Too much autism in this forum i cant be arsed.

stay incel

stay in the female mindset because you are low T so you care more about validation than actualy fucking girls irl :lul:
It's the complete opposite way around. I'm high T naturally too. You think roided gymcellers are the ones slaying?:ROFLMAO:

This dude is 6'4. Never seen him with any girl. Hopped on roids, realised it was a futile pursuit and now has BDD and depression. Seriously aware yourself of the mental effects of roids and how they basically looksmax you in the wrong direction.

I'm not trying to start a fight with you or anything. I'm just as happy if more people fuck themselves up with roids because they'll learn themselves that they don't start slaying after injecting..

Roidmaxxing will get you a ton of attention from dudes at the gym and gay guys. If you really think gyno, acne, norwoodreaper, fucked up mental heath, fucking up your skin, speeding up aging, shutting down your entire HPTA etc is worth some having some muscles that girls don't even care about then it's your choice.

Nitpicking an example where shit goes wrong.

Shutting down HPTA, not a valid argument, you will have to take TRT at some point in your life anyway because of shity testosterone levels (you cannot escape this)

Gyno? Yeah happens on retards that don't know what they're doing and eat like shit.

Speeding up aging? Since you like to nitpick im also gonna nitpick here, you see those middle aged in their late 30s balding and fat, they are low T as fuck and aging like shit...If anything I think if u stay on TRT u get that 30yo look and u maintain it well into your 40s.
Think of those dudes who look 30 at 25 and still look the same at 40.

Norwoodreaper, this is your valid point, however you have fin/dut, microneedling, minox and ru to stop it well before its over, and you also have hair transplants, 3k in turkey, easy.

Fucked up mental health comes from blasting roids and specialy shit like trenbolone, people who just run Test for the most part feel good as fuck and have good mental health.

And for skin high test levels (not very high like suraphysiological levels) improve collagen in human skin.

All of your points are debunked. The only reason to stay natural is if you know for sure that u have very good test levels naturaly, do 3 or 4 blood works throughout one year and see what ur baseline is.

yeah but u cant get hqnp foids with it

and u cant get superior asian foids with it

RTT is only good if u wanna slay trashy white pussy
Another day, another RTT cope. I used to believe that RTT only attracts low class sluts until I read @Blackgymmax previous posts and found out that it is a cope to say that. RTT guys who attract only thrashy low class girls are just not that good looking in the FACE. If you're good looking in the face i.e. 5psl and above, RTT just boosts your SMV and makes you even sexier to HQNP girls. If you're normie or below. RTT makes you more attractive to thrashy low class girls. The caliber of women you attract is mainly determined by your FACE. Meeks is a prime example of RTT dude with a good looking face who ascended with a high class billionaire heiress. For example, the middle two guys in the picture below are doomed to slaying thrash tier girls cos their faces suck and the other two dudes on the far left and right can slay HQNP because they have better faces overall

Screen Shot 2022 08 08 at 53710 PM

@forevergymcelling @6ft4 @geezcel @Chadethnic101 @PCT01 @averagejoe @LightSkinNoob thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Seth Walsh, Blackgymmax and 4 others
Another day, another RTT cope. I used to believe that RTT only attracts low class sluts until I read @Blackgymmax previous posts and found out that it is a cope to say that. RTT guys who attract only thrashy low class girls are just not that good looking in the FACE. If you're good looking in the face i.e. 5psl and above, RTT just boosts your SMV and makes you even sexier to HQNP girls. If you're normie or below. RTT makes you more attractive to thrashy low class girls. The caliber of women you attract is mainly determined by your FACE. Meeks is a prime example of RTT dude with a good looking face who ascended with a high class billionaire heiress. For example, the middle two guys in the picture below are doomed to slaying thrash tier girls cos their faces suck and the other two dudes on the far left and right can slay HQNP because they have better faces overall

View attachment 1815307

@forevergymcelling @6ft4 @geezcel @Chadethnic101 @PCT01 @averagejoe @LightSkinNoob thoughts?
I don’t disagree with everything but I will say the kinds of girls these British rtt’ers are with are super trashy and look very Chav as the Brit’s love to say mate. You can look at rob lipsett and that crew on ig. Crumpets n tea anyone?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 17829

View attachment 1815307

Like I said multiple times, only basement dwellers who based their beliefs on tiktok and psl forums believe that kind of crap. Any guy with experience who goes out knows that RTT game works all the way from normie to chad. The better the face the better the quality of girls just like you said.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and fogdart
tbh it only works if u have decent genetics and don’t ruin your skin and hair, and organs in the process. I’ve seen ppl who look barely any better than a natty on roids and it’s just embarrassing. A lot of ppl think they’ll look like models and they end up looking terrible :feelskek::feelskek:

I think those who are meant to ascend will do it and those who are genetically fucked (most men I think) are just over and should seek other pursuits asap

I am exploring roids but I am doing heavy research. :feelskek: Dying at the people who just blindly walk into it and end up getting fucked

I don’t disagree with everything but I will say the kinds of girls these British rtt’ers are with are super trashy and look very Chav as the Brit’s love to say mate. You can look at rob lipsett and that crew on ig. Crumpets n tea anyone?
well britt girls are just ugly as shit and look inbred.

• JFL
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
tats are low-class (bad if you want HQNP) and roids are unecessary. just get to a decent size and then go to 12% bodyfat. idk bout tanning tho

View attachment 1815307

To an extent yeah but that far left guy is just tall defo not good looking. Right guy is the best looking I agree- imo it still wouldn't attract the high caliber hqnp as these guys have more chavvy personalities than HQNP, which wouldn't mesh well.

Maybe a hpnp who is curious to try go with a RTT guy yeah can happen potentially. But RTT has a different appeal in general terms imo.

• +1

View attachment 1815307

Location, location, location, also congruency is very important, I have a kind of RTT (without tattoos) look but my personality is the complete opposite so it provides no halo, also location in the sense that you need to be surrounded by women who appreciate masculinity I.e or mostly or purely straight.

I live in a metro, woke, leftist area and I’ve gotten the most women when I was aushwitgz maxxing (8-9% bf) currently at my higher bw and bf I get nothing, even tho I have a way bigger presence.

RTT seems legit for the UK, parts of the US, and most of Europe. Australia when your not at the coast is very alt appeal.

• +1
yeah but u cant get hqnp foids with it

and u cant get superior asian foids with it

RTT is only good if u wanna slay trashy white pussy

Part of the reason is that plenty of RTT dudes are trashy themselves so they go for trashy girls.

You think a 120+ IQ RTTer with a professional high status job can only attract sluts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
@subhuman to mtn Why u jfl react at my subhumanity :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::hnghn::hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I already thugmaxxed by getting an ear piercing

Where’s my primal foid??:hnghn::hnghn:

No RTT for shitskinned dravidian manlets:feelswah::feelswah: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

BBC maxed bhai you are

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Every form of looksmaxxing besides roids or surgery is cope.

too bad tanning gives you cancer

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101