Daily reminder that you are just like you see yourself in the mirror.

loromate

loromate

Platinum
Still wonder how it is still up for debate whether the most accurate representation of you is pictures or mirror. Mirror is a 3D instant image of you. What else do you want?
Also can't help but laugh at coping low IQ fags claiming that "mirror is a reversed image of yourself". Well, that doesn't change shit. If you look good reversed, you look good non-reversed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, MandibularCel, IndianJock and 13 others
im fkn shredded brah ya aint cunt

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and EthnicelAscension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Mexicanboi, Eduardo DOV and 5 others
Still wonder how it is still up for debate whether the most accurate representation of you is pictures or mirror. Mirror is a 3D instant image of you. What else do you want?
Also can't help but laugh at coping low IQ fags claiming that "mirror is a reversed image of yourself". Well, that doesn't change shit. If you look good reversed, you look good non-reversed.
your reversed image wont show your asymmetries like the camera do

i have a heart attack whenever i take a selfie ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Kilimanjaro, Void and 10 others
You look the same flipped from mirror and flipped from a persons perspective but the thing is your brain playing games with you.

While in the mirror you are so used to yourself you cant even notice your assymetry and other things.

Seeing your "true-self" for the first time, people that are used to mirror/snapchat/instagram cameras freak out because your brain goes ahead and says "Who the fuck is this guy", then you notice every fucking assymetry and failos.

Theres actually studies in which its proven most people dont know how they really look like, its brutal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, hebbewem, RAITEIII and 10 others

You see the asymmetries because you aren't used to your reversed image. Even the best looking people would feel "weird" when they looked at their non reversed image.

I also used to feel that way until I got used to it, now there's no difference at all
You look the same flipped from mirror and flipped from a persons perspective but the thing is your brain playing games with you.

While in the mirror you are so used to yourself you cant even notice your assymetry and other things.

Seeing your "true-self" for the first time, people that are used to mirror/snapchat/instagram cameras freak out because your brain goes ahead and says "Who the fuck is this guy", then you notice every fucking assymetry and failos.

Theres actually studies in which its proven most people dont know how they really look like, its brutal.
Very legit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and BigChinHispanic
You see the asymmetries because you aren't used to your reversed image. Even the best looking people would feel "weird" when they looked at their non reversed image.

I also used to feel that way until I got used to it, now there's no difference at all

Very legit
so everybody sees one half of my lips drooping down more than the other?

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 1973 and cutecel
yes but no. to them it looks un noticeable

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, EthnicelAscension and cutecel
To them it's probably unnoticeable unless you had a stroke or something. I also have 1 side of my lip slighty higher than the other and I freaked out once I started paying attention to it on pictures, but right now, I can tell no difference in pictures or mirror.

It's all about getting used to it.

You have to take into account motion and the fact that most people look at you around the eye area.

I personally have assymetry on my right masseter, its bigger and stronger. And when i take a non-mirrored selfie it looks day clear to me, but irl i have asked friends and family if they had ever noticed it and they said that they didnt that its "only noticeable to me".

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
i look in the mirror i'm like not too bad
I take a selfie what the fuck happened to my eyes and mouth

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, LordNorwood and Reggina Calcio
Idk why this is a blackpill. I feel like I look much better in the mirror than in photos and the vast majority of people would probably agree.

Also as some lifefuel, i have a friend that has a crooked nose to one side. Never have i ever noticed it irl, literally only found out due to a picture in a weird angle of him. I have said it many times but no one goes around looking for assymetry in a person, you just look at the person and focus on his eye area and surroundings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I dont know why people still argue about that. Ffs ask for you fucking mother stabd next to you in front of a mirror an try to spot a diff between her reflection and her image irl. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. Unless you use a professional camera, you will suffer from distortion. Therefore, mirror is 100000% more accurate.

Lifefuel
I dont know why people still argue about that. Ffs ask for you fucking mother stabd next to you in front of a mirror an try to spot a diff between her reflection and her image irl. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. Unless you use a professional camera, you will suffer from distortion. Therefore, mirror is 100000% more accurate.
I had professional pics taken for senior photo

i look way different in the mirror, much better in the mirror.

maybe she used too big a lens

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Also as some lifefuel, i have a friend that has a crooked nose to one side. Never have i ever noticed it irl, literally only found out due to a picture in a weird angle of him. I have said it many times but no one goes around looking for assymetry in a person, you just look at the person and focus on his eye area and surroundings.
Cope gandy looks good at all angles even without the lights on no homo

u realize how dumb is what u said ??

if u have assymetries, u have them on reversed image too.

the thing is that u are used to ur reversed image, than u see the real you in the camera, u see the assymetries etc.

People probably dont notice assymetries on you, unless its huge one.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
HIGH IQ, OTHER PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME IN THE MIRROR THAT’S HOW YOU KNOW IT’S LEGIT

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan and Deleted member 2846
u realize how dumb is what u said ??

if u have assymetries, u have them on reversed image too.

the thing is that u are used to ur reversed image, than u see the real you in the camera, u see the assymetries etc.

People probably dont notice assymetries on you, unless its huge one.
Rope asap son i sense the low iq from you

L
I
F
E
F
U
E
L

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CoconutMan and Deleted member 2227
This is what Chads looks in a selfie

35576193 466426777165441 6494345874196398080 n

Jokes on you, I look better in mirrors

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 2846
Lifefuel ngl

Rope asap son i sense the low iq from you
you are uber dumb for not noticing this simple fact:

pic a frontal pic from almost anyone.

stare this pic for a while.
then go to paint and horizzontally reverse the image.
you will see "holy fuark strange"
yeah, why ? assymetries.
thats what happens to you.

do you have this disgust when lookin to people's faces on streets ? no. why ? You don't notice assymetries until you horizontally reverse the image that you are used to look.

who is the low iq for not noticing this obvious shit simple fact???

low T energy piece of crap, ahhh asymetries im gonna cry aaa suifuel, rope rope
u bunch of crap
lol, take this itachi avi and stick it in your dirty fat ass.
go lose some weight u lazy retarded, u'll never look good 30% bf, u fat ass

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
HIGH IQ, OTHER PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME IN THE MIRROR THAT’S HOW YOU KNOW IT’S LEGIT
Are you trolling?
You are not used to see them in the mirror like you are used to see your face.
Of course in the mirror you are going to see yourself better than how other people see you

ps: I'm ugly even in the mirror

Are you trolling?
You are not used to see them in the mirror like you are used to see your face.
Of course in the mirror you are going to see yourself better than how other people see you

ps: I'm ugly even in the mirror
LOW IQ AUTIST, GO TO ANY GYM AND YOU’LL SEE PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME AS THEY DO IN THE MIRRORS. IT’S AN OBJECTIVE MEASUREMENT BECAUSE YOU’RE STANDING NEAR OTHER PEOPLE, SO IT ALLOWS YOU TO GAUGE HOW ATTRACTIVE YOU REALLY ARE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3195
LOW IQ AUTIST, GO TO ANY GYM AND YOU’LL SEE PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME AS THEY DO IN THE MIRRORS. IT’S AN OBJECTIVE MEASUREMENT BECAUSE YOU’RE STANDING NEAR OTHER PEOPLE, SO IT ALLOWS YOU TO GAUGE HOW ATTRACTIVE YOU REALLY ARE.
no because you are used to see yourself so for example you don't notice some assymetries that other people see when they look at you or when they look at a mirror who is reflecting your image

no because you are used to see yourself so for example you don't notice some assymetries that other people see when they look at you or when they look at a mirror who is reflecting your image
I HAVE NO SERIOUS ASSYMETRIES, BELIEVE ME SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME BY NOW.

yes mirror is your true self. grab a friend and look at them in a mirror, they will look the same. BUT what you look like is more like when you casually glance ar your reflection in random spot of street in some glass without having light or angle fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
lifefuel if true, mirror makes me bearable to look at

• +1
ive taken so many pictures of my face and looked at myself in the mirror so long that both the reversed and non reversed image look normal to me

• +1
People see the big picture meaning they see all your face together. If you look normal they act normal but if you are ugly they start mentioning your flaws to their friends and laugh behind your back.

Well this is actually lifefuel for me

A lot of idiots in this thread not realizing that an image on an iphone's screen is not scaled 1:1 unlike a mirror. You don't notice asymmetries in real life unless they are severe.

yes mirror is your true self. grab a friend and look at them in a mirror, they will look the same. BUT what you look like is more like when you casually glance ar your reflection in random spot of street in some glass without having light or angle fraud

use 2 mirrors to see you in a lot of different angles. simples as fuck, I already did that.

one of them being a big retangular one, you hold him.

I already said what is the problem with assymetries, I won't repeat myself.