Daily Reminder: Tinder=Real Life

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I have tried tinder several times. Not a single match. But you know, tinder isnt rl brah, of course women have high standards on tinder brah, you are gonna make it bruh.

Irl, i'm invisible too. I have never been approached or had a girl show me sexual interest and I have gotten rejected every single time when i made the first move.

I'm also more looksmaxxed than anyone on this message board. Noone here has gone to the extents i have.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 616, Pietrosiek and 3 others
It's over boyos. Never got matches on tinder either, and I got banned from tinder today.
Screenshot 20200101 002502 Tinder

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
its over im a landwhale slayer

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3463 and Deleted member 1560
It's not like girls on tinder morph into different individuals irl

good thread, i like your threads really blackpilling

in germany even my low tier normie friend had success on tinder. the girls he fucked werent the best but they were average and not very fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
in germany even my low tier normie friend had success on tinder. the girls he fucked werent the best but they were average and not very fat

show pics of your friend or bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and DidntRead
I've got 15 matches on Tinder but 0 dates.

During 3 years of highschool, only 2 girls approached me but I failed the relationship.

I have a slighty above average face (from front) but a really disgusting and borderline autistic personality.

its my best friend im not gonna send pics of him on this incel site.

of course
I've got 15 matches on Tinder but 0 dates.

During 3 years of highschool, only 2 girls approached me but I failed the relationship.

I have a slighty above average face (from front) but a really disgusting and borderline autistic personality.

tl dr fakecel

I have 2psl 5'2 friend who slay becouse of personality but i wont show his pics becouse hes my best friend

i know a 50 yo balding 50 yo janitor who slays because of his kunfidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, DidntRead and Pietrosiek
I have tried tinder several times. Not a single match. But you know, tinder isnt rl brah, of course women have high standards on tinder brah, you are gonna make it bruh.

Irl, i'm invisible too. I have never been approached or had a girl show me sexual interest and I have gotten rejected every single time when i made the first move.

I'm also more looksmaxxed than anyone on this message board. Noone here has gone to the extents i have.
Is that you in your avi?