DAILY REMINDER: To all Non Dark Triadcels (NTcels, Autists, Schizos, and Looksmaxxers/Faggotmaxxers)

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
You're busy trying to get rich and swim in a sea of 15-19 year old pussy in a world that specifically set up rules preventing you from doing it.
You're also busy trying to follow every rule in the rulebook whilst none of the companies or orgs you want to work for abide by.
If you're not a Dark Triad, or are at least trying to become one, you have subhuman brain genetics.
Also daily reminder, Idc what problems you have in your life, but here's your daily dose of oppression:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, incel194012940, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I dont wanna swim in pussy under 18

I dont wanna swim in pussy under 18
And you don't want a sports car, or millions in your bank account, or an amazing education, or a massive beautiful house, and amazing fucking pet of your choice, and a maid that cooks and cleans for you

NO YOU JUST WANNA SHOW ME HOW SMART YOU ARE FUCK OUTTA HERE

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Crusile
are you dark triad aswell?

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
And you don't want a sports car, or millions in your bank account, or an amazing education, or a massive beautiful house, and amazing fucking pet of your choice, and a maid that cooks and cleans for you

I want the rest just don’t wanna sleep with little girls

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and LowTrust
I want the rest just don’t wanna sleep with little girls
Yeah that's just nasty.

Their pussy is probably bright pink and tight and the bodies are probably too soft and silky
Vomit inducing ik ik, stay strong King stay strong

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 24347, bloomercel and 2 others
Yeah that's just nasty.

Their pussy is probably bright pink and tight and the bodies are probably too soft and silky
Vomit inducing ik ik, stay strong King stay strong
I mean after 16 I agree it’s ok but before that no (though if it’s not legal I wont make a fuss about it)

most of those are copes

I mean after 16 I agree it’s ok but before that no (though if it’s not legal I wont make a fuss about it)
Lol. 14 and up is breedable but I'm not going to go into this debate with you, if you can't accept facts that are blatantly visible to you, then whatever. Keep your moral compass, I suppose it benefits you in that people don't attack you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633 and bloomercel
No this is patrick
7e0 3

Lol. 14 and up is breedable but I'm not going to go into this debate with you, if you can't accept facts that are blatantly visible to you, then whatever. Keep your moral compass, I suppose it benefits you in that people don't attack you.
I do agree but mental maturity of a 14 yo isn’t good. You wouldn’t want ur 14 yo daughter fucking some 25 yo she’s a kid in her head still. Doesn’t matter if her body is breadble

I’d say even 16 is meh but at least by then most ppl are basically adults

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deleted member 16357 and gribsufer1
More so than shadowboxxing in your basement and threatening me?
bro i want to be patrick bateman old money rich not andrew tate muh bugatti muh dubai rich its all the same no point mentally masturbating about it rn anyway

• +1
Reactions: DarkTetrad
bro i want to be patrick bateman old money rich not andrew tate muh bugatti muh dubai rich its all the same no point mentally masturbating about it rn anyway
yeah that's true.

I do agree but mental maturity of a 14 yo isn’t good. You wouldn’t want ur 14 yo daughter fucking some 25 yo she’s a kid in her head still. Doesn’t matter if her body is breadble

I’d say even 16 is meh but at least by then most ppl are basically adults
Sack a shit, the only mental damage 14 year old women suffer from from sleeping with 25 year olds, or 35 or whatever is the BS she has to go through from other people. That's why women want bad boy thugs, they just pull up in their hellcat and gun them down. You gotta shut these fuckers up not let them talk all kinds of shit. "mental maturity" lol I'm the one who matures people (or at least that's what I wish I was)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Nah you don't say it the same way she did

And besides I was a different person back then, now the only maths I need is the maths to decrypt AES and RSA.

Sack a shit, the only mental damage 14 year old women suffer from from sleeping with 25 year olds, or 35 or whatever is the BS she has to go through from other people. That's why women want bad boy thugs, they just pull up in their hellcat and gun them down. You gotta shut these fuckers up not let them talk all kinds of shit. "mental maturity" lol I'm the one who matures people (or at least that's what I wish I was)
Whatever I still wouldn’t allow some girl whos pastime is watching Disney reality shows amd doing basic homework get intimatly involved with someone who’s a full grown man. If u think that’s ok ur a creep but most schizos here are anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and gribsufer1
Nah you don't say it the same way she did

And besides I was a different person back then, now the only maths I need is the maths to decrypt AES and RSA.
okay

Whatever I still wouldn’t allow some girl whos pastime is watching Disney reality shows amd doing basic homework get intimatly involved with someone who’s a full grown man. If u think that’s ok ur a creep but most schizos here are anyway
Exactly the point you're just a professional cockblocker.

But I just wish you'd accept you're a cockblocker instead of throw these dumb words at me. I mean if I have the ability to capture my opponents, I'll be sure to torture them and only relieve them with death until faggots like you just say it for what it is

COCKBLOCKING

COCKBLOCKING

COCKBLOCKING

Repeat after me, Mr. CockBlocker "I am a psychologically manipulating COCKBLOCKER because I don't get hot young pussy, it bothers me and scorches me with envy when I see another nigga get what I crave, so I adopted a bunch of copes to justify myself a COCKBLOCKER and unite with the COCKBLOCKERS."

I swear bro if I could I'd run firing squad on niggas like you and it would light up my fucking world

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and ThousandCuts
well her looksmatch rots on .org

But I just wish you'd accept you're a cockblocker instead of throw these dumb words at me. I mean if I have the ability to capture my opponents, I'll be sure to torture them and only relieve them with death until faggots like you just say it for what it is

COCKBLOCKING

COCKBLOCKING

COCKBLOCKING

Repeat after me, Mr. CockBlocker "I am a psychologically manipulating COCKBLOCKER because I don't get hot young pussy, it bothers me and scorches me with envy when I see another nigga get what I crave, so I adopted a bunch of copes to justify myself a COCKBLOCKER and unite with the COCKBLOCKERS."

I swear bro if I could I'd run firing squad on niggas like you and it would light up my fucking world
Im using logic this can traumatize kids and u will understand when or with u have ur own

• +1
Also I'd like you to append the following
"Me and my fellow group of professional cockblockers made up terms like "Schizo" and "Evil" just to thwart other men and further cockblock others. I live by the daily motto, if I can't nobody can. Cockblocking is my life."

Ty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ThousandCuts

COCKBLOCKING

COCKBLOCKING

COCKBLOCKING

whats ur ethnicity

Im using logic this can traumatize kids and u will understand when or with u have ur own
The only traumatizer her is you nigga

"Me and my fellow group of professional cockblockers made up terms like "Schizo" and "Evil" just to thwart other men and further cockblock others. I live by the daily motto, if I can't nobody can. Cockblocking is my life."

Ty
u wouldnt want ur daughter to do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Iasacrko

Ty
so these are the kinds of guys who wanna fuck little girls huh? Well I’m doing something right if ur mad at me 😂 if u ever agree with something I say I’m unironically gonna reflect on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
Further elaboration.

Fuck you and your cockblocking

Oh but if you come near my kid bro I'll cut your dick off CUZ YOU FUCKING TRAUMATIZER!

I'm such a hero

so these are the kinds of guys who wanna fuck little girls huh? Well I’m doing something right if ur mad at me 😂 if u ever agree with something I say I’m unironically gonna reflect on it
Who said anything about fucking kids, you're the one who said 16 was okay get out of here pedo

u wouldnt want ur daughter to do that
Their body might be as developed as possible But I myself was 14 once and so have i known 14 yo ppl they aren’t mentally mature to be having sex with a full grown man.

• +1
It is completley okay to throw Iassacko under the bus because he's a professional backstabber who is a pedo,

Their body might be as developed as possible But I myself was 14 once and so have i known 14 yo ppl they aren’t mentally mature to be having sex with a full grown man.
Nah you're still 14 with your brain anyways I'm done talking to you I have an x86 to build

Dark triad is cope

Who said anything about fucking kids, you're the one who said 16 was okay get out of here pedo
16 is adult in countries like Scotland and legal in many places. Even then I specified it’s not good and I personally Wouldn’t do it but I think it’s less bad than a 14 yo

• +1
Dark tried is cope
Your whole life is one big fat cope and when you try to justify why you're struggling in life you're coping because you're just going to keep struggling

16 is adult in countries like Scotland and legal in many places. Even then I specified it’s not good and I personally Wouldn’t do it but I think it’s less bad than a 14 yo
Look at you justifying just stop talking to me dude I'ma put you on the ignore list you've zero use to me

Nah you're still 14 with your brain anyways I'm done talking to you I have an x86 to build
Yes ur threads the last few days show just how smart u are

• JFL
Look at you justifying just stop talking to me dude I'ma put you on the ignore list you've zero use to me
Please do it and stop replying to my comments on other threads with ur schizo rants

• JFL
You're busy trying to get rich and swim in a sea of 15-19 year old pussy in a world that specifically set up rules preventing you from doing it.
You're also busy trying to follow every rule in the rulebook whilst none of the companies or orgs you want to work for abide by.
If you're not a Dark Triad, or are at least trying to become one, you have subhuman brain genetics.
Also daily reminder, Idc what problems you have in your life, but here's your daily dose of oppression:

how to ???

"Yeah bro I'm dark triad. Dark triad is legit"

Can't handle anyone who disagrees with him

• JFL
"Yeah bro I'm dark triad. Dark triad is legit"

Can't handle anyone who disagrees with him
Bro agreeing with you would be going backwards in life

Now go worship Sean O' Pry or the mog gods will be displeased and you'll never save up for muh surgeries and thus virginity will stay with you forever (horrible curse)