DAILY REMINDER: To all Non Dark Triadcels (NTcels, Autists, Schizos, and Looksmaxxers/Faggotmaxxers)

Bro agreeing with you would be going backwards in life
Didn't say you had to agree, I said you should be able to not cry when someone has a different opinion lol "dArK tRiAd"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
I just want a white Stacey gf tbh. I’m gonna EEmax in a few months. Thank fuck I found .org and got off Reddit because cucks and femcels will make it seem like you are taking advantage due to a power imbalance Jfl. Men have been getting the short end of the stick in terms of power balance due to double standards. Not being a calculated sociopath in 2023 is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Didn't say you had to agree, I said you should be able to not cry when someone has a different opinion lol "dArK tRiAd"
I hear everything you just said and I"m going to keep disagreeing with you because at this point that's just habit for me

I see your username and pfp and I'm like "Alright time to disagree"

Even if you say something I agree with I will just make mental gymnastics to keep disagreeing with you.

You say 2 + 2 = 4?

I'll argue cardinal and ordinal numbers are different. It's a war and battle between me and you and it's not over until my ballsacks are tatted on your forehead to show my ownership over you.

• JFL
Reactions: Oxygen
I just want a white Stacey gf tbh. I’m gonna EEmax in a few months. Thank fuck I found .org and got off Reddit because cucks and femcels will make it seem like you are taking advantage due to a power imbalance Jfl. Men have been getting the short end of the stick in terms of power balance due to double standards. Not being a calculated sociopath in 2023 is brutal.
Just look like your avi

There you go, so fucking hard to augment looks lol at the people in here struggling with the simplest shit.

post account balance

If just 100 Dark Triads group up then it's over for 99.99% of world population

No this is patrick
Screenshot 20230331 135320 PicCollage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
If just 100 Dark Triads group up then it's over for 99.99% of world population
If they’re REAL DEAL, then just 10 would be enough . They wouldn’t need much IQ, just roid up, get a bunch of ARs and they can go full gangster, police wouldn’t stand a chance if they did things right

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
  • +1
If they’re REAL DEAL, then just 10 would be enough . They wouldn’t need much IQ, just roid up, get a bunch of ARs and they can go full gangster, police wouldn’t stand a chance if they did things right
That's what the glownigs would want regardless the possibilities are endless.
Everytime Dark Triads manage to find each other offline, the glowniggers are SEETHING

That's what the glownigs would want regardless the possibilities are endless.
Everytime Dark Triads manage to find each other offline, the glowniggers are SEETHING
Shut the fuck up

your post is the best way to get firearms banned faster are you being a retarded glownigger?
I’m not even gonna engage in this stupidity

Leave me alone

• +1