Daily Reminder to Gymcels : Aesthetics-to-Strength Ratio ( Natty Lifting Is (Maybe) Cope! )

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Aesthetics-to-Strength Ratio

Your aesthetics-to-strength ratio is a highly, but not entirely, genetically determined trait that hugely affects how worthwhile natty gymcelling is for you. It can differ between muscle groups and different lifts, but typically people have overall high/medium/low aesthetics-to-strength ratios.

The aesthetics-to-strength ratio is not entirely genetically determined. Training specificity affects it: e.g. training like powerlifters vs bodybuilders. But the genetic component of a whole-body aesthetics-to-strength ratio is often under-emphasized.

Way too many people boil it down to simply the rep range you train in. Huge cope. Hamza’s moment of getting mogged debunks this way of thinking. Hamza generally trains in high reps. He said in a video he uses the 10–15 rep range. But watch this:

Hamza talks about the genetic aspect of physique in the video below. He benched a weight for double the reps his friend benched it, but his friend physique-mogged him.

He trains in high reps, but his musculature is genetically more powerlifter-ish, whereas his friend’s musculature is genetically more bodybuilder-ish.

Most of you guys who go to the gym have seen that skinny guy who deadlifts 400+ pounds. Your legs are thicker than his legs, yet his squat and deadlift are way stronger than yours. Maybe you don’t even train your legs and they’re already thicker than his.

The skinny strong-deadlifter has a low aesthetics-to-strength ratio. It’s partly due to his style of training (i.e. powerlifting), but genetics plays a huge role too.

The Blackpill

The blackpill is that lots of people (not most) just have dogshit aesthetics-to-strength ratios. Whether they do low reps or high reps, they just get stronger while they get jacked to a much smaller degree. These are the guys on Looksmax who say natty lifting is gigacope and it’s roids or nothing.

Here’s an example of a guy whose aesthetics-to-strength ratio is terrible:

83B53B25 05CC 4266 9449 DD6E4BE8071C

3EEAA782 8539 40DF BD0F 577A06F82E2F

He dumbbell-benches 40kg dumbbells. The summed (2 dumbbells) weight in pounds is 176.4 lb. Most guys who bench less than this weight already look way better than he does.

A crucial thing to note about his non-transformation is his weight (debunks the copers who say he just didn’t foodmax enough). He went from 62 kg to 72 kg. He gained 10 kilograms (22 pounds!) in weight yet doesn’t look 1 kilogram more jacked. An average man at his starting body fat percentage (rough est. 15%–17%) would look significantly better if he gained 22 pounds or 10 kilos.

This is why it’s called the aesthetics-to-strength ratio and not the mass-to-strength ratio. Gaining X amount of mass for different people makes their respective bodies look better by different amounts. The guy above gained 10 kilos and looks the same. On the other hand, I gained only around 4 – 5 kilos since I started lifting seriously, and people have told me that I look noticeably better.

Natty lifting isn’t useless for males whose genetics aren’t bad. If your genetics are very subpar, you might have to roid just to look decent. Brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SomaliMax, Yerico7, rooman and 11 others
very thankful i have superior mulatto west african descendant genetics along with british

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and thecel
brutal muscle insertionspill

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Absolute subhuman genetics. This is 3 seconds worthy progress (raising your shoulders)
3394779 83B53B25 05CC 4266 9449 DD6E4BE8071C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, Chintuck22, rooman and 8 others
i aim to be as strong as possible for the least amount of muscle mass dnr

• +1
He dumbbell-benches 40kg dumbbells. The summed (2 dumbbells) weight in pounds is 176.4 lb. Most guys who bench less than this weight already look way better than he does.
this is the shittest example ever he looks fatter in the after, only gymcelled 1.5× a week, i could bench 40kg untrained that was the weight of a dip for me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman and thecel
Imagine going to the gym for 2 years and have this transformation:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Agendum, zharupodrugu and 3 others
You're a pathetic version of what your ancestors were so you spend your time making threads like this while other men go to actual war, where physical strength leads to victory, meanwhile you only care about the mere appearance of genetic quality because all you do is sit on your ass and complain.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, lilxder2 and thecel
never began for genecels

Do you have a program to get V taper

• +1
Do you have a program to get V taper

V-taper is lats

Program:

pull-up chin-up rope-up

pull-down chin-down straight-arm-push-down

and pull-over

• Love it
Reactions: Sub0
3394779_83b53b25-05cc-4266-9449-dd6e4be8071c-jpeg.2186513

where tf did the extra weight go?

maybe he trained legs a lot?

• +1

It’s more extreme when you account for the fact that summed DB bench is almost always quite a bit lighter than BB bench. If he can DB bench 80 kg total, he probably can BB bench 95–100 kg ( 209.5 – 220.5 lb ) , 90 kg at the very least.

It’s crae zee he can be strong yet look weak.

Last edited:
no way this is real lol if that was my 1 yr progress i would have roped
If you don't look like a completely different person after a year of gymcelling, you have subhuman genetics. This guy is just terasubhuman

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and thecel
whats my gymcel potential? losing weight is impossible for me

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah

UPDATE

He gained to 80 kg bodyweight. Began at 59 kg.

Big changes. His physique is good for a man his age.

He goes to the gym 4 times weekly:

1CE12E90 B0CD 47FD BB12 2F89CA2C5428

But he’s incel:

C92B9EAC 6EC3 44BC 8A20 2AD2F72A00D5

If you don't look like a completely different person after a year of gymcelling, you have subhuman genetics. This guy is just terasubhuman
brutal muscle insertionspill
Absolute subhuman genetics. This is 3 seconds worthy progress (raising your shoulders)
View attachment 2186513
Wtf is wrong with this guy ffs, what's his bf %
no way this is real lol if that was my 1 yr progress i would have roped
3394779_83b53b25-05cc-4266-9449-dd6e4be8071c-jpeg.2186513

where tf did the extra weight go?

maybe he trained legs a lot?
he went once a week
Imagine going to the gym for 2 years and have this transformation: View attachment 2186524
this is the shittest example ever he looks fatter in the after, only gymcelled 1.5× a week, i could bench 40kg untrained that was the weight of a dip for me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SeiGun, Crayola CØck, zharupodrugu and 2 others

gymmax potential looks good

your muscle size seems big just concealed by fat

• Woah
Reactions: dakchuh
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, gribsufer1 and thecel
My untrained physique mogs him to grave
It's completely over for genetic dead ends and abominations like these .

Genetic dead end lol he’s literally a father.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crayola CØck, rooman, lightskinbengali and 2 others
my bicep is only 12.5 inch

My circumferences are about the same. 12.5 inches flexed.

Your arms look bigger in the pic. Looks like 14 inches.

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh
My aesthetics to strength ratio is so favorable tbh

I train chest once a month and its been my strongest body part since before lifting

I'm honestly weak asf but look like a mogger

Working on strength to aquire the ideal 5"6.5 aesthetic (Baki Hamnma 👺)
20230430 175333

Size is heavily lacking tbh I need like 2-4 years of solid lifting innit but fuck it

Ez narcy opportunity capitalized upon 👺👺👺

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, ripcordgod1 and thecel
Rep is over. I typed this long ass thread. It got 2 reacts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Gaygymmaxx, IndianMewingChad69 and 1 other person
My circumferences are about the same. 12.5 inches flexed.

Your arms look bigger in the pic. Looks like 14 inches.
might be because of my tiny wrists at 6.5 inch. hands are like bottom 5% or something subhuman too.

• Woah
I train chest once a month

tf. Do you truly only hit chest once a month, or do you do chest isolations (e.g. flys) once a month?

tf. Do you truly only hit chest once a month, or do you do chest isolations (e.g. flys) once a month?
Bro I was exaggerating I literally just bust out some reps on a pullup bar and never even go into my home gym with a bench

1 once a month was generous I genuinely do 12 sets a year on bench

Doing a lot more now as a result of shoulder work though.

• Woah
Half of lifting is diet genuinely

I didn't realize hoe true it was until I dialed mine in heavily. Thats why I'm so lean right here.

I need like 20 more pounds of muscle to look like baki fuarkkk

• Woah

I train chest once a month and its been my strongest body part since before lifting

View attachment 2186566View attachment 2186567

Size is heavily lacking tbh I need like 2-4 years of solid lifting innit but fuck it

brutal chest insertions start hitting upper and drop the bench press

all the high T muscles are non existent, looks like a starved twink

• Hmm...
go to the nearest physics uni and tell them you break the laws of thermodynamics, big cash and fame awaits you bro

• JFL
Reactions: dakchuh and thecel

View attachment 2186566View attachment 2186567

Where is your upper chest you look like you have tits

• Hmm...
go to the nearest physics uni and tell them you break the laws of thermodynamics, big cash and fame awaits you bro
i eat 1500 calories i gain weight. its over.

• Woah
Retarded upper chest coper.

Cope. He looks good. You have too much male gaze.
no he doesnt lol whats the point of this physique if he looks like hasn't touched a weight in his life even in a stringer also framecel

• Hmm...
then there's no way in hell you gain weight at 1500
my body has adapted to me being a perma basement rotter. it uses very little energy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marek937, Gaygymmaxx and thecel
my body has adapted to me being a perma basement rotter. it uses very little energy
that's not how it works u retard, your bodfy can't just decrease its BMR by saying "oh lol he's not moving too much, gonna cut 50% of life sustenance energy expenditure lmfao".

go calculate your BMR

• JFL
no he doesnt lol whats the point of this physique if he looks like hasn't touched a weight in his life even in a stringer also framecel
I look good in a stringer tbh

But I agree I look lean but weak asf

My upper chest ain't that that tho
20230506 075837

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and thecel

He looks like he works out.

In what world is this body an untrained physique?

You and so many .org rotters are deluded by rising standards, social media, and increasing gym popularity. You think the average untrained man looks like what is actually a 1–2-years-of-training physique. In 1920, the physique in the above photo was literally top-0.01%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 27932
Retarded upper chest coper.

Cope. He looks good. You have too much male gaze.
what u think thus guy? he said he just did workout on off non srs few months but trying again fr now

• +1
that's not how it works u retard, your bodfy can't just decrease its BMR by saying "oh lol he's not moving too much, gonna cut 50% of life sustenance energy expenditure lmfao".

go calculate your BMR

i eat less than this for sure and im stuck at 155 lbs for months

Attachments

• tdee.jpg
    tdee.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
But I agree I look lean but weak asf

Only delusional copers think you look weak. You don’t look weak.

People’s perceptions of physiques nowadays are extremely deflated because the physiques are greatly inflated by increasing steroid usage and increasingly widespread gym-going.

What appears weak today was incredibly strong 100 years ago.

i eat less than this for sure
BMR is the amount of energy your body needs to spend just to keep your retarded ass alive, if you consumed less than that you would literally die

go find that physics uni man

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, dakchuh and thecel
He looks like he works out.

View attachment 2186598

In what world is this body an untrained physique?

You and so many .org rotters are deluded by rising standards, social media, and increasing gym popularity. You think the average untrained man looks like what is actually a 1–2-years-of-training physique. In 1920, the physique in the above photo was literally top-0.01%.
7018.jpg

• JFL