Daily Reminder to Gymcels : Aesthetics-to-Strength Ratio ( Natty Lifting Is (Maybe) Cope! )

7018.jpg

I’m still raging over the mods’ deletion of one of my best threads.

• JFL
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69 and Deleted member 27932
He looks like he works out.

View attachment 2186598

In what world is this body an untrained physique?

You and so many .org rotters are deluded by rising standards, social media, and increasing gym popularity. You think the average untrained man looks like what is actually a 1–2-years-of-training physique. In 1920, the physique in the above photo was literally top-0.01%.
he simply would look like like nothing in a shirt idk what to tell you

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Yea but without a shirt?

Looking DYEL in a shirt isn’t the same as looking like you never touched a weight in your life.

Most naturals can’t ever look big in shirts when lean. Short-sleeve T shirts maybe if advanced. Definitely not in long-sleeve shirts.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
I’m still raging over the mods’ deletion of one of my best threads.

joos

• +1
Yea but without a shirt?

Looking DYEL in a shirt isn’t the same as looking like you never touched a weight in your life.

Most naturals can’t ever look big in shirts when lean. Short-sleeve T shirts maybe if advanced. Definitely not in long-sleeve shirts.
very easy to gain mucle when short and decent frame like zv and rakshit guy, u might have similar potential but ur mtfmaxxing

• JFL

Looking jacked in a shirt is a dream that won’t come true for most guys unless they want to take copious amounts of drugs and look like Ronnie Coleman.

DF67DF5E C529 49D9 9027 82AF841BF98F

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, marek937 and dakchuh
v taper and athleticism mogs roided male gaze look

• +1
Only delusional copers think you look weak. You don’t look weak.

People’s perceptions of physiques nowadays are extremely deflated because the physiques are greatly inflated by increasing steroid usage and increasingly widespread gym-going.

What appears weak today was incredibly strong 100 years ago.
Majority of men don't try, those shouldn't be considered when determining a percentile of my physique.

Among gymgoers I'm small. Prob 30th percentile muscle mass but 70th percentile insertions I'd say. Especially on the back 👺
20230430 1750412

• Woah
Aesthetics-to-Strength Ratio

Your aesthetics-to-strength ratio is a highly, but not entirely, genetically determined trait that hugely affects how worthwhile natty gymcelling is for you. It can differ between muscle groups and different lifts, but typically people have overall high/medium/low aesthetics-to-strength ratios.

The aesthetics-to-strength ratio is not entirely genetically determined. Training specificity affects it: e.g. training like powerlifters vs bodybuilders. But the genetic component of a whole-body aesthetics-to-strength ratio is often under-emphasized.

Way too many people boil it down to simply the rep range you train in. Huge cope. Hamza’s moment of getting mogged debunks this way of thinking. Hamza generally trains in high reps. He said in a video he uses the 10–15 rep range. But watch this:

Hamza talks about the genetic aspect of physique in the video below. He benched a weight for double the reps his friend benched it, but his friend physique-mogged him.

He trains in high reps, but his musculature is genetically more powerlifter-ish, whereas his friend’s musculature is genetically more bodybuilder-ish.

Most of you guys who go to the gym have seen that skinny guy who deadlifts 400+ pounds. Your legs are thicker than his legs, yet his squat and deadlift are way stronger than yours. Maybe you don’t even train your legs and they’re already thicker than his.

The skinny strong-deadlifter has a low aesthetics-to-strength ratio. It’s partly due to his style of training (i.e. powerlifting), but genetics plays a huge role too.

The Blackpill

The blackpill is that lots of people (not most) just have dogshit aesthetics-to-strength ratios. Whether they do low reps or high reps, they just get stronger while they get jacked to a much smaller degree. These are the guys on Looksmax who say natty lifting is gigacope and it’s roids or nothing.

Here’s an example of a guy whose aesthetics-to-strength ratio is terrible:

View attachment 2186496

View attachment 2186497

He dumbbell-benches 40kg dumbbells. The summed (2 dumbbells) weight in pounds is 176.4 lb. Most guys who bench less than this weight already look way better than he does.

A crucial thing to note about his non-transformation is his weight (debunks the copers who say he just didn’t foodmax enough). He went from 62 kg to 72 kg. He gained 10 kilograms (22 pounds!) in weight yet doesn’t look 1 kilogram more jacked. An average man at his starting body fat percentage (rough est. 15%–17%) would look significantly better if he gained 22 pounds or 10 kilos.

This is why it’s called the aesthetics-to-strength ratio and not the mass-to-strength ratio. Gaining X amount of mass for different people makes their respective bodies look better by different amounts. The guy above gained 10 kilos and looks the same. On the other hand, I gained only around 4 – 5 kilos since I started lifting seriously, and people have told me that I look noticeably better.

Natty lifting isn’t useless for males whose genetics aren’t bad. If your genetics are very subpar, you might have to roid just to look decent. Brutal.

I concur. Natty lifting is a joke. I lifted 1kg dumbbells for a year and didn't get any gains.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, thecel and Gaygymmaxx
True but I'm absurdly lean rn from keto so you can tell I got a sleeper from the forearms

Like you can see the muscle for each finger activating when I type on laptop in school lmao

If I was 5% higher tho agreed.

• Woah
10 reps isn’t high rep training

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and thecel
3394779_83b53b25-05cc-4266-9449-dd6e4be8071c-jpeg.2186513

where tf did the extra weight go?

maybe he trained legs a lot?

Na he’s just constipated in the after.

I don’t think he trained legs a lot. He has the “calisthenics cuck” pheno.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marek937, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 17920
Chink

• Hmm...
Looking jacked in a shirt is a dream that won’t come true for most guys unless they want to take copious amounts of drugs and look like Ronnie Coleman.

View attachment 2186637

david laid is a gigafrauder surprise surprise

and i do look big in a shirt, took me a few months of training natty for kids in HS to start calling me huge

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and thecel
Na he’s just constipated in the after.

I don’t think he trained legs a lot. He has the “calisthenics cuck” pheno.
he has construction worker physique that drink beer after shift with his low class buddies. Calisthenics cucks usually way smaller.
ocr

• Woah
i could bench 40kg untrained that was the weight of a dip for me

His was 40 kg PER DUMBBELL.

It’s more extreme when you account for the fact that summed DB bench is almost always quite a bit lighter than BB bench. If he can DB bench 80 kg total, he probably can BB bench 95–100 kg ( 209.5 – 220.5 lb ) , 90 kg at the very least.

My strength is shit yet I look like I've been lifting heavy for years. Thank god

• Woah
  • +1
thats what i was talkimg about i was 80kg whrn i said this u retard

welcome to my ignore list

I don’t tolerate mogger genetics here

Dndr I look jacked and I’m pretty strong compared to most people my age who lift. And yeah rep ranges are cope for asthetics but I only do max sets of 5-6 reps anything else is dumb honestly no reason for literally anyone to do 10+ reps on big compound exercises. Makes sense to do 10-20 reps on smaller posture and exercises and stuff tho that target smaller muscle groups it’s just easier to activate them.