Daily Reminder to mine Ice

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
I see a lot of you guys that joined from here are not mining. C'mon people If this project succeeds this would have been the easiest project to have made money on, you push a button and receive CRYPTO, base rate is currently.

Base rate with me are your referee is 2 cents an hour. This adds up people. Because not only is this 48 cents a day, the prices increases:
Because you can stake. Max stake makes $1.125 a day.
Because you can get a bonus. Which can increase it to about $2 a day.
Because you can add other people. About 50 cents per person.
Because the price naturally increases over time. This is limitless. And what I am really banking on the most.
Because the mining rate halves 8 more fucking times as more users join the network. And this is awesome. If the price goes up 1.65x on average each time, or even 1.7 each halving. You can expect to have six figures when all is said and done.
Because there will be utilities build for it (WhitePaper was introduced September 28, also the Frostbyte app is coming out).

C'mon people, don't miss out and don't make me lose money. Keep fucking mining.
Mine on your phone ffs.

use referral code: zysupra

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mewman
Okay, let's drain our batteries and increase our light bills mining your new shitcoin 💀

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and 5'7 zoomer
dnrd, get a job lil nigha

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Lindros
Also instead of Mining Ice, some users here should Touch Grass

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
0.48 cents a day...
Hindu Poop Divers make more than that
Gonna spend way more with electricity
Aren't you ashamed of being that dumb, big nigger?

• JFL
Okay, let's drain our batteries and increase our light bills mining your new shitcoin 💀
Ouch, you’re going on the ignore. Sorry bud, I don’t educate the uneducated. If you haven’t figured out how mobile mining works and come at me with that attitude, ignored.

I'm just trolling: I am educated on fields you wouldn't imagine are possibly real in a 1000 years, but, I just, eh, DON'T LIKE shitcoins, you know?

Mining XMR or BTC? Understandable. Now try something that thousands of normies try every single day and fail? This Pump & Dump again?

• +1
I have a career lol and I make 2500 a week lmfao
Nice to know you waste your life having an useless job just to take your hard-earned money and piss it away on gambling like that... You should start a business, because it's like, hmm, LESS dumb 🤭

I have a career lol and I make 2500 a week lmfao
u don’t make anything, ur just a ugly incel faggot promoting his shitty things on a looks websites JFL, retarded room temp IQ, rot

• JFL
Reactions: Lindros