DAILY REMINDER: women care about face more than anything else

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
Height is only important if youre turbomanlet (5foot6 or under) at 5 foot 7 or above it doesnt matter as much for the average height women (and you can wear 1 inch lifts)

Frame is a halo if you already meet a girl's looks threshold, so frame ONLY comes into play when the face is good, and even then it doesnt matter as much since shes already attracted to you jfl

Low inhibition is cope
Low inhibition is basically another way of saying confidence and personality. which dont matter at all. Behaviour doesnt matter unless you have severe autism

Any other copes?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Mansnob, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
You need EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME DICK SIZE AND LOW INHIBITION.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2426, Chadelite and 3 others
Height is only important if youre turbomanlet (5foot6 or under) at 5 foot 7 or above it doesnt matter as much for the average height women (and you can wear 1 inch lifts)

Frame is a halo if you already meet a girl's looks threshold, so frame ONLY comes into play when the face is good, and even then it doesnt matter as much since shes already attracted to you jfl

Low inhibition is cope
Low inhibition is basically another way of saying confidence and personality. which dont matter at all. Behaviour doesnt matter unless you have severe autism

Any other copes?

Cunfidence bro

You need EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME DICK SIZE AND LOW INHIBITION.
And face is the most most important out of all these factors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Mansnob
fire is hot

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob

Low inhibition is cope

Any other copes?
This sounds bluepilled but low inhibition/confidence actually isn't cope, as long as you're average looking or above. Below average it is cope though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
This sounds bluepilled but low inhibition/confidence actually isn't cope, as long as you're average looking or above. Below average it is cope though
You're assuming that the confidence is the thing thats allowing these low inhib above average men to get women.
That is not true at all.
Its their FACE that gets them the women.
All they have to do is SPEAK to them like normal people
Most people here are normal

You're assuming that the confidence is the thing thats allowing these low inhib above average men to get women.
That is not true at all.
If you think most people here are normal your sadly mistaken my g

• +1
Reactions: Hustlemaxing, Chadelite, CarlSagan96 and 3 others
If you think most people here are normal your sadly mistaken my g
Even if these people acted normal theyd still get treated based on their face no matter what. Their treatment from women will be almost the same

Even if these people acted normal theyd still get treated based on their face no matter what. Their treatment from women will be almost the same
they won’t be considered weirdos named Eugene atleast

they won’t be considered weirdos named Eugene atleast
But if they get even slightly confident theyll get labeled as creeps if their ugly or even average
If their good looking then they would still get treated amazingly by women regardless of their behaviour

So I should just wear 1 inch lifts at 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Good face = good life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Chadelite, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
So I should just wear 1 inch lifts at 5'6
Theyd defo help
Its better to be 5 foot 7 than to be 5 foot 6
Then improve your face since nothing csn be done about your height beyond thst point anyways

That is not true at all.
Well I'm not talking about actual chads (who can literally have autism but still get girls) but for people who are average or above average but still at normal looks levels. It definitely does make a significant difference. Being shy/insecure is a turn-off but being confident and outgoing actually is attractive

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Theyd defo help
Then improve your face since nothing csn be done about your height beyond thst point anyways

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
You dont say?

That's why it's fuckin over. 6'3 with great frame, ripped but 4 psl face will be as attractive as 5'8 skinny framecel with 5 psl face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 245
Well I'm not talking about actual chads (who can literally have autism but still get girls) but for people who are average or above average but still at normal looks levels. It definitely does make a significant difference. Being shy/insecure is a turn-off but being confident and outgoing actually is attractive
And being confident and outgoing only works if you pass the looks threshold of the woman in question.
Even then you wouldn't need to be outgoing if you already pass her looks threshold since shes already attracted to you

Do you get turned on when girls you dont find attractive start acting confident with you?
Do you get turned on when a shy hot girl nervously says hi to you, looks down and then runs away?

Same thing with females.
You dont say?
Just need to point the obvious since theres many deluded cucks here coping with "muh low inhib" jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Theyd defo help
trying to get there fixing apt, but idk how bad it is

site is

Yes bro Brad Pitt has small penis, and seen so many manlet slayers IRL, and tall ogrecels that I thinks its like 80% face as long as you are GOOD LOOKING you are GOOD

But people on this forum want it ALL, i mean we all do but I think 7psl face is enough on its own even with below average height/dick

And being confident and outgoing only works if you pass the looks threshold of the woman in question.
Even then you wouldn't need to be outgoing if you already pass her looks threshold since shes already attracted to you

Do you get turned on when girls you dont find attractive start acting confident with you?
Do you get turned on when a shy hot girl nervously says hi to you, looks down and then runs away?

Same thing with females.

Just need to point the obvious since theres many deluded cucks here coping with "muh low inhib" jfl
Well no, you see, women aren't the same as men. In a 1989 study (which is now easily one of if not the most referenced study in evolutionary psychology) it was found that when an attractive college-student of the opposite sex was asked "would you like to come home with me tonight?" 75% of men said yes, and 0% (no, that's not a typo) of women said yes. What this means is that although physical appearance is by far the most important thing for men, women also care about personality. For women it isn't just looks other than at the extremes. This is literally one of the most well-known studies in this field and it has even been repeated with similar results. And as for the other two things you mentioned: this isn't the case because it is feminine for women to be shy (making them more attractive) and masculine to be confident (making them less attractive).

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Very true I have been described as 4-5.5 PSL by most people who have rated me and I benefit so much from low inhib behaviour from men and women alike

I can fuck any girl

I mean if you're tall and you can get a gym halo, which works well on girls with foid issues