Daily reminder :- Women lie -> How this site is deluded

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
It seems funny to me that a lot of decent looking guys on this site and irl (I'm talking about you HTNs) date a girl and they all seem to be LTR material. Have you niggas ever considered that girls lie? Or the fact they fake these behaviours so they seem more wifeable? Just lol at people overdosing on blackpill so hard they think women actually love them, a woman's hypergamous instincts are never satisfied, even if you were chad she'd still look for the next best thing - IT'S WIRED INSIDE HER.

Quite often I see niggas saying "my gf loves me, she will do anything for me!", yeah nigga that's called being in a normal relationship, even fucking LTNs like me who were in a relationship had a fucking loving gf, but hypergamy is still real and it's still a bitch and you WILL get fucked over eventually - whether it be from you arguing with her, losing frame, her monkeybranching, etc. ALL RELATIONSHIPS COME TO AN END.

A lot of the userbase on this site don't understand that the phrase She's not yours, it's only your turn applies to EVERYONE. The only time you can truly keep a woman is if you are muslim/religious, living in a religious country and she is giga religious + you have kids. If you don't fit in that category, then just know no matter how much looksmaxxing you do, she will never truly be yours.

Niggas here really are fucking clueless on the real world, after breakups girls are fucking upset. IT'S NATURAL TO BE UPSET AFTER A BREAKUP. When I broke up with my ex-gf she was crying for weeks, drinking heavily, asking my friends about me, wanting to get in contact and get closure, etc. Niggas on this site think this shit applies to chad only. I'm crying at how delusional people really are, women just need to form a fucking emotional attachment to you, and they'll start doing shit for you. Anyone can form an emotional attachment with a woman, the only difference betwen a good looking person and an ugly guy is the quality of the woman and the speed/time needed for a woman to sleep with you. That's it.

If your gf is being submissive to you, and is upset you broke up. You aren't a chad. That is normal behaviour and every man is capable of this. She has previously been submissive to other men, has shown the same good girl act, and each and every single time she has managed to fool a man. No woman is innocent, even if you are chad she isn't yours forever.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, horizontallytall, Deleted member 19066 and 27 others
Users on this site be like:-

"Once I looksmax, she will be mine forever, remain loyal and love me" JFL at how deluded some users are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 19036 and 13 others
Dn rd girls are Maher only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Zeruel, germanlooks and 2 others
Chads get cucked to just by other chads

Users on this site be like:-

"Once I looksmax, she will be mine forever, remain loyal and love me" JFL at how deluded some users are.
Agree it’s such cope- I’m just getting bimax, genio and rhino to get dopamine rush from higher ratings in pms

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, thegoat, chawaje and 16 others
Chads get cucked by HIGHER VALUE MEN. This isn't uni anymore, things like status and wealth start to matter. You could be a HTN but a McDonald's worker/janitor, and EASILY get cucked by a MTN who is working a decent job. Women always want the best

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 19551 and 10 others
Chads get cucked by HIGHER VALUE MEN. This isn't uni anymore, things like status and wealth start to matter. You could be a HTN but a McDonald's worker/janitor, and EASILY get cucked by a MTN who is working a decent job. Women always want the best
Both my exs new guys after me I mogged hard tbh - I should show you the first one maybe I already did tbh- he’s legit comical looking

The second exs new guy I also mogged but it was a closer mog battle, we’re similar genetically but he was like a non softmaxxed version of me- but he was 2 years older and was a banker

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Daily reminder : once she sees an opportunity to upgrade , you will be replaced.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member, Deleted member 20056 and 5 others

Agree it’s such cope- I’m just getting bimax, genio and rhino to get dopamine rush from higher ratings in pms
Based tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
The truth has been spoken. Extremely based thread.200% on the money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and BoneDensity
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, datboijj, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
@the BULL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and the BULL

just morph your pics like crisick, problem solved.

• JFL
Water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
every 17 yo looksmaxxer be like

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
I know for a fact, even if I do ascend, there's always be someone better than me, so ima just have to work with that I got

Nigga made a ltb cry and wrote some incoherent Wall of text to justify his failure. If you behaved differently you wouldn't have broken up

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 20056 and 5 others
Legit. A lot of people falsely believe that chads don’t suffer from hypergamy, but oh they do.

The only difference is that the length of the initial period of ‘chad’ treatment varies depending on your looks. But she will still look for attention from other guys while playing the loyal gf card with you, she will still shit test, and she will always get tired and leave, then move onto the next dick and validation machine.

That’s just how the game is played. I used to not mind when I was young but now that i’m old and thinking about marriage, I realise it simply cannot work

• +1
Reactions: Dior and FailedNormieManlet
It seems funny to me that a lot of decent looking guys on this site and irl (I'm talking about you HTNs) date a girl and they all seem to be LTR material. Have you niggas ever considered that girls lie? Or the fact they fake these behaviours so they seem more wifeable? Just lol at people overdosing on blackpill so hard they think women actually love them, a woman's hypergamous instincts are never satisfied, even if you were chad she'd still look for the next best thing - IT'S WIRED INSIDE HER.

Quite often I see niggas saying "my gf loves me, she will do anything for me!", yeah nigga that's called being in a normal relationship, even fucking LTNs like me who were in a relationship had a fucking loving gf, but hypergamy is still real and it's still a bitch and you WILL get fucked over eventually - whether it be from you arguing with her, losing frame, her monkeybranching, etc. ALL RELATIONSHIPS COME TO AN END.

A lot of the userbase on this site don't understand that the phrase She's not yours, it's only your turn applies to EVERYONE. The only time you can truly keep a woman is if you are muslim/religious, living in a religious country and she is giga religious + you have kids. If you don't fit in that category, then just know no matter how much looksmaxxing you do, she will never truly be yours.

Niggas here really are fucking clueless on the real world, after breakups girls are fucking upset. IT'S NATURAL TO BE UPSET AFTER A BREAKUP. When I broke up with my ex-gf she was crying for weeks, drinking heavily, asking my friends about me, wanting to get in contact and get closure, etc. Niggas on this site think this shit applies to chad only. I'm crying at how delusional people really are, women just need to form a fucking emotional attachment to you, and they'll start doing shit for you. Anyone can form an emotional attachment with a woman, the only difference betwen a good looking person and an ugly guy is the quality of the woman and the speed/time needed for a woman to sleep with you. That's it.

If your gf is being submissive to you, and is upset you broke up. You aren't a chad. That is normal behaviour and every man is capable of this. She has previously been submissive to other men, has shown the same good girl act, and each and every single time she has managed to fool a man. No woman is innocent, even if you are chad she isn't yours forever.
i guess so but the higher smv you are the more upset and attached she will be

shes not gonna cry over a turbomanlet for long

2days later we are replaced and forgotten

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18244, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Legit. A lot of people falsely believe that chads don’t suffer from hypergamy, but oh they do.

The only difference is that the length of the initial period of ‘chad’ treatment varies depending on your looks. But she will still look for attention from other guys while playing the loyal gf card with you, she will still shit test, and she will always get tired and leave, then move onto the next dick and validation machine.

That’s just how the game is played. I used to not mind when I was young but now that i’m old and thinking about marriage, I realise it simply cannot work
that's how whores behave. that's why finding HQNP is important, but barely anyone listens to me here.

that's how whores behave. that's why finding HQNP is important, but barely anyone listens to me here.
There are no hqnp, theyre all whores larping as hqnps. Or if there are they are the top 0000,1% and all taken by rich + tall + chaddy chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Dior and the BULL
There are no hqnp, theyre all whores larping as hqnps. Or if there are they are the top 0000,1% and all taken by rich + tall + chaddy chads
in west is hard agree but they still exist, you gotta lock them down in college though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
in west is hard agree but they still exist, you gotta lock them down in college though.
Over for our old asses then. Not that college girls are known for their morals

Nigga made a ltb cry and wrote some incoherent Wall of text to justify his failure. If you behaved differently you wouldn't have broken up
I have wrote about why we broke up before, I lost frame with her. It wasn't even a looks related issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, currylightskin and the BULL
Over for our old asses then. Not that college girls are known for their morals
lions don't give up until the last breath.

• +1
i guess so but the higher smv you are the more upset and attached she will be

shes not gonna cry over a turbomanlet for long

2days later we are replaced and forgotten
A woman's attachment doesn't increase because you look good jfl. It only increases if you can make her feel good, unironically if you are funny, make her laugh, do exciting shit with her and whatnot, she will fucking be attached. Basement rotters here who only post on looksmax and maybe go to the gym twice a week aren't giving her an exciting time.

IT'S ALSO WHY SOCIAL CIRCLE IS IMPORTANT. If you have friends, you can let her tag along with your friends for drinks and shit. Looksmax autists with 0 social circle won't understand this

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
lions don't give up until the last breath.
I wont rope its true. But fr fr i’ve dated eastern girls, i’ve dated western girls it’s all the same bro the eastern ones are just more subtle. I wish i could implant my memories in your brain so you could live them and understand

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
link thread?
Idk if I made a specific thread, but I have told others I basically ended up breaking frame because I had made her cry when I made a mean joke about her, we argued, I apologised and from there on it felt like I was walking on eggshells because she knew if she cried I'd basically be powerless. Frame broken, so yeah I had to end it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Danish_Retard and currylightskin
solid post, chads still get dumped but it's more unlikely than for a normie

True unconditional love if you're a man is cope.

At least from a relationship. Only your mom gives a shit about you most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Hades and 3 others
A woman's attachment doesn't increase because you look good jfl. It only increases if you can make her feel good, unironically if you are funny, make her laugh, do exciting shit with her and whatnot, she will fucking be attached. Basement rotters here who only post on looksmax and maybe go to the gym twice a week aren't giving her an exciting time.

IT'S ALSO WHY SOCIAL CIRCLE IS IMPORTANT. If you have friends, you can let her tag along with your friends for drinks and shit. Looksmax autists with 0 social circle won't understand this
hmmm ig social circle she can chill with and fun shit is a smv boost

but a womans attachment definitely does increase the higher your smv

you are too redpilled. but i think u do have a point

jestermaxx, do exciting fun shit making memories etc, social circle she can tag along with. ty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, johncruz12345 and FailedNormieManlet

jestermaxx, do exciting fun shit making memories etc, social circle she can tag along with. ty.
At the start looks are everything but over time they begin to matter less

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet

I have a big social circle and my gf used to hang out with us. I remember we would all go to the forest at night time and drink beers, she'd get scared and always latch onto me, and we'd all take the piss and pretend we heard stuff to scare her. Fun times like that are what make women get attached to you.
But how do I do this
see reply.

• So Sad
Reactions: ballskin
Idk if I made a specific thread, but I have told others I basically ended up breaking frame because I had made her cry when I made a mean joke about her, we argued, I apologised and from there on it felt like I was walking on eggshells because she knew if she cried I'd basically be powerless. Frame broken, so yeah I had to end it
lol bro this is the perfect time to have her wrapped around ur finger, u need to be more dark triad or some shit lol

did u fuck her?

• JFL
lol bro this is the perfect time to have her wrapped around ur finger, u need to be more dark triad or some shit lol

did u fuck her?
Giga religious household for both of us, so we couldn't. She was christian and went church every sunday and her dad didn't approve of her dating. So no, we were planning to fuck after exams and uni. But I realised there was no point in waiting it out and just broke up with her the next week jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Giga religious household for both of us, so we couldn't. She was christian and went church every sunday and her dad didn't approve of her dating. So no, we were planning to fuck after exams and uni. But I realised there was no point in waiting it out and just broke up with her the next week jfl
shouldve got a hotel or some shit mens

• +1
shouldve got a hotel or some shit mens
I was a brokecel and we both had A levels, her father was strict af too. He barely let her out of the house and shit. I did dodge a bullet, she's now a crazy feminist with some cuck bf. Whenever we all meet up, she normally tells me how much she hates her bf, how we shouldn't invite him, how she's only with him because he financially supports her (he comes from a rich family, bought her a new iphone jfl). She even sent nudes to me jfl.

I suspect me breaking up and showing a bit of backbone might have garned some respect back

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 17829
I was a brokecel and we both had A levels, her father was strict af too. He barely let her out of the house and shit. I did dodge a bullet, she's now a crazy feminist with some cuck bf. Whenever we all meet up, she normally tells me how much she hates her bf, how we shouldn't invite him, how she's only with him because he financially supports her (he comes from a rich family, bought her a new iphone jfl). She even sent nudes to me jfl.

I suspect me breaking up and showing a bit of backbone might have garned some respect back
all this is irrelevant if ur p isnt in her v

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I wont rope its true. But fr fr i’ve dated eastern girls, i’ve dated western girls it’s all the same bro the eastern ones are just more subtle. I wish i could implant my memories in your brain so you could live them and understand
no bro ee are top but you gotta treat them like what they are, angels.

• JFL

That's why they all go to London after uni and congregate on Hinge. They want to LTR a 6'4 white posh rugby investment banker Chad

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin
Only Jewish girls are loyal

Israel = life of an ez mode for Jewish chad

Unironically over 4 all goyims tho tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Only Jewish girls are loyal

Israel = life of an ez mode for Jewish chad

Unironically over 4 all goyims tho tbh ngl
Are they loyal to you?
You aren't bad looking tbh: