Daily reminder :- Women lie -> How this site is deluded

I have a big social circle and my gf used to hang out with us. I remember we would all go to the forest at night time and drink beers, she'd get scared and always latch onto me, and we'd all take the piss and pretend we heard stuff to scare her. Fun times like that are what make women get attached to you.

see reply.

Fuck man, I have 0 social circle. It's over for me I think

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
good post and realizing this in some capacities have made me feel better and worse about it tbh. better by what you said, even Chad will and gets cuck, it's just a mog or get mogged world. then on the other hand knowing that no chick will truly be 100% down for me because of the mog or get mogged reality. oh well. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and johncruz12345
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
lions don't give up until the last breath.
Didn't you just say you were done with this incel forum and were going to leave forever:hnghn::hnghn:

Didn't you just say you were done with this incel forum and were going to leave forever:hnghn::hnghn:
russian stacies were just a dream. i'm left with italian beckies again which is way too depressing. i'll keep rotting here

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 20056, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Daily reminder : once she sees an opportunity to upgrade , you will be replaced.
That’s not reality.
If this was the case no couple would exist for more than a week or so

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Prince88 and Deprived
Just date a girl that's so ugly you will be the best she can get, forever and ever? :ogre:

Just gaslight a girl and control every single action of hers, monitoring her life as a whole to make sure she never cheats on you theory? :ogre:

Just cross-dress as a foid and date chads so that they doesn't bother dating your girl theory? :ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, ReadBooksEveryday and Deprived
It seems funny to me that a lot of decent looking guys on this site and irl (I'm talking about you HTNs) date a girl and they all seem to be LTR material. Have you niggas ever considered that girls lie? Or the fact they fake these behaviours so they seem more wifeable? Just lol at people overdosing on blackpill so hard they think women actually love them, a woman's hypergamous instincts are never satisfied, even if you were chad she'd still look for the next best thing - IT'S WIRED INSIDE HER.

Quite often I see niggas saying "my gf loves me, she will do anything for me!", yeah nigga that's called being in a normal relationship, even fucking LTNs like me who were in a relationship had a fucking loving gf, but hypergamy is still real and it's still a bitch and you WILL get fucked over eventually - whether it be from you arguing with her, losing frame, her monkeybranching, etc. ALL RELATIONSHIPS COME TO AN END.

A lot of the userbase on this site don't understand that the phrase She's not yours, it's only your turn applies to EVERYONE. The only time you can truly keep a woman is if you are muslim/religious, living in a religious country and she is giga religious + you have kids. If you don't fit in that category, then just know no matter how much looksmaxxing you do, she will never truly be yours.

Niggas here really are fucking clueless on the real world, after breakups girls are fucking upset. IT'S NATURAL TO BE UPSET AFTER A BREAKUP. When I broke up with my ex-gf she was crying for weeks, drinking heavily, asking my friends about me, wanting to get in contact and get closure, etc. Niggas on this site think this shit applies to chad only. I'm crying at how delusional people really are, women just need to form a fucking emotional attachment to you, and they'll start doing shit for you. Anyone can form an emotional attachment with a woman, the only difference betwen a good looking person and an ugly guy is the quality of the woman and the speed/time needed for a woman to sleep with you. That's it.

If your gf is being submissive to you, and is upset you broke up. You aren't a chad. That is normal behaviour and every man is capable of this. She has previously been submissive to other men, has shown the same good girl act, and each and every single time she has managed to fool a man. No woman is innocent, even if you are chad she isn't yours forever.
what the hell are you complaining about? You said a girl cried for you for some weeks, what more do you want? It was real while it lasted, I fail to see the lie

That’s not reality.
If this was the case no couple would exist for more than a week or so
People exaggerate here so much jlf
She's prob thinking of other men though especially if she had a high bodycount and you aren't abv avg

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, ReadBooksEveryday and Deprived
True unconditional love if you're a man is cope.

At least from a relationship. Only your mom gives a shit about you most of the time.
True as fuck. The only real way to liberate yourself is to come to terms with the fact that NO ONE will EVER love you as a man. They only love what you can do for them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dior, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 20056 and 2 others
Both my exs new guys after me I mogged hard tbh - I should show you the first one maybe I already did tbh- he’s legit comical looking

The second exs new guy I also mogged but it was a closer mog battle, we’re similar genetically but he was like a non softmaxxed version of me- but he was 2 years older and was a banker

lmfao i love that word - mogbattle

send me the pics? curious

Based. A lot of users here need a major wake-up call. They are not living in reality.

It seems funny to me that a lot of decent looking guys on this site and irl (I'm talking about you HTNs) date a girl and they all seem to be LTR material. Have you niggas ever considered that girls lie? Or the fact they fake these behaviours so they seem more wifeable? Just lol at people overdosing on blackpill so hard they think women actually love them, a woman's hypergamous instincts are never satisfied, even if you were chad she'd still look for the next best thing - IT'S WIRED INSIDE HER.

Quite often I see niggas saying "my gf loves me, she will do anything for me!", yeah nigga that's called being in a normal relationship, even fucking LTNs like me who were in a relationship had a fucking loving gf, but hypergamy is still real and it's still a bitch and you WILL get fucked over eventually - whether it be from you arguing with her, losing frame, her monkeybranching, etc. ALL RELATIONSHIPS COME TO AN END.

A lot of the userbase on this site don't understand that the phrase She's not yours, it's only your turn applies to EVERYONE. The only time you can truly keep a woman is if you are muslim/religious, living in a religious country and she is giga religious + you have kids. If you don't fit in that category, then just know no matter how much looksmaxxing you do, she will never truly be yours.

Niggas here really are fucking clueless on the real world, after breakups girls are fucking upset. IT'S NATURAL TO BE UPSET AFTER A BREAKUP. When I broke up with my ex-gf she was crying for weeks, drinking heavily, asking my friends about me, wanting to get in contact and get closure, etc. Niggas on this site think this shit applies to chad only. I'm crying at how delusional people really are, women just need to form a fucking emotional attachment to you, and they'll start doing shit for you. Anyone can form an emotional attachment with a woman, the only difference betwen a good looking person and an ugly guy is the quality of the woman and the speed/time needed for a woman to sleep with you. That's it.

If your gf is being submissive to you, and is upset you broke up. You aren't a chad. That is normal behaviour and every man is capable of this. She has previously been submissive to other men, has shown the same good girl act, and each and every single time she has managed to fool a man. No woman is innocent, even if you are chad she isn't yours forever.
Nah women would still be satisfied with HTN I have seen too much to accept this analogy bro maybe it's the states but here I see women fucking commit their lives to some avgcel or it's just what you say it is who knows nobody can say for sure what girls really want

I’m never going to have a gf cuz I am autistic.😦 😔

Users on this site be like:-

"Once I looksmax, she will be mine forever, remain loyal and love me" JFL at how deluded some users are.
bitches lie to chad too. modern woman suck + even older women had weird ass bitches in them.