Daily reminder

Deleted member 2733

Deleted member 2733

6.3 inches in girth
Daily reminder that the industrial revolution is the fundamental cause of our deformed, mouth breathing faces.
Canned/processed food made our jaw muscles less solicited and engaged in eating, thus weakening them over time and preventing them from fulfilling their purpose of holding our mouth closed, thus we began keeping our teeth farther apart that over time caused malocclusions. People in indigenous tribes all had chad jawlines, palates and skulls because of them chewing all day long.
So now, life being a lottery regarding genetics, it has also become a lottery regarding who gets to maintain the normal human posture... It's all about nurture JFL.
Over for mouth breathing genetic lottery winners.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Copemaxxing, godirl and 6 others
Words Read : 0

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 2733
It’s only going to get worse

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Great post uncle Ted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, godirl, Ritalincel and 1 other person
I told the retards on this forum before that the Jews always win, but nobody listens.

You can't win against the Jews. They are more intelligent than a Goyim's entire ancestry.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2733 and W0KESTMOTHF
I'm just venting because my parents were Chad/Stacy in their primes. My father used to fuck 7 chicks a week, I have photos of him in his 20's, absolute god.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 2733
I told the retards on this forum before that the Jews always win, but nobody listens.

You can't win against the Jews. They are more intelligent than a Goyim's entire ancestry.
hitler😟😟😟 he couldve been our savior

hitler😟😟😟 he couldve been our savior
Even he killed himself later on jfl.

The Jews always win in some way or the other.

Either way Hitler wasn't fully Aryan himself and had Jewish ancestry so he probably killed himself later upon realizing his subhumanity lol.

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
2733 1

XD

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Another environmental coper. You know ugly receding people existed before industrial times? It’s all genetic.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
How bout you shut the fuck up greycel?

jk legit thread

I have negative thoughts toward hebrews