Jesus Christ Never Existed | Mainstream Christianity is Satan Worship

Lol no you are another pretentious figure here, it's a fundamental fact that more you know the less you feel like you know, You simply can't get past the concept of your god alone, Let alone defend it
Bro your not worth my time your dumb asf enter my ignore I said I wouldnt converse with literal baboons and your one which says a lot but your so stupid im losing brain cells speaking 2 u

Fuck you, kill yourself and enjoy hell for you are a piece of shit deceiver enjoy deceiving Single digit IQ peoples here now fuck off never reply to me again

Isaiah 45:7, which says:

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." God created Evil

"physics every action has an opposite reaction same applies here" God is supposedly all powerful, He is not bound by any laws of physics for if he is god he is the creator of Such laws and if he a creator he is not bound by it
Here’s one more reply from your intellectual superior

The term can be used in the sense of moral evil, such as wickedness and sin (Matthew 12:35; Judges 3:12; Proverbs 8:13; 3 John 1:11), or it can refer to harmful natural events, calamity, misfortune, adversity, affliction, or disaster. It is in this second sense that Isaiah speaks, and his meaning is reflected in most modern Bible translations of Isaiah 45:7 (emphasis added): “I make success and create disaster” (HCSB); “I make well-being and create calamity” (ESV); “I send good times and bad times” (NLT).

Bro your not worth my time your dumb asf enter my ignore I said I wouldnt converse with literal baboons and your one which says a lot but your so stupid im losing brain cells speaking 2 u

Fuck you, kill yourself and enjoy hell for you are a piece of shit deceiver enjoy deceiving Single digit IQ peoples here now fuck off never reply to me again
People can tell for themselves, You stand as a testimonial that you indeed worship a satanic, ignorant entity and his archetype is obviously manifested into you :lul: Like as a true follower of supposed "All loving" God you are asking me to kill yourself and enjoy hell, True words spoken by satan

People can tell for themselves, You stand as a testimonial that you indeed worship a satanic, ignorant entity and his archetype is obviously manifested into you :lul: Like as a true follower of supposed "All loving" God you are asking me to kill yourself and enjoy hell, True words spoken by satan
I just cucked you again REGARDING GOD AND EVIL You know literally nothing. I hope you wake up but if not then burn forever in shit bitch

CHRISTIANS AS I HAVE PROVEN THIS MAN IS NKR WORTH YOUR TIME PUT HIM ON IGNORE AND MOVE ON

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Christians are too arrogant to admit that they have been deceived

the Hebrew word translated as “evil” in the above King James translation is translated as “calamity” (NASB, ESV) or “disaster” (NIV) in other major translations. Even the updated New King Jamestranslation renders it as “calamity.” That’s because, like any word, it can have multiple meanings, and it’s usually the context that determines which meaning was intended by the author. That brings us to the final point.

Third, the context of this passage (and the message of the prophets of the Old Testament in general) is about blessing those who are faithful and punishing those who disobey (Isa. 45:9, 24). It’s within this principle that God declares that he creates “well-being” and “calamity.” He’s responsible for bringing prosperity to those who are faithful and calamity to those who rebel. That’s even consistent with his treatment of his own people—Israel. He rewards them when they obey and punishes them (e.g., slavery, exile, etc.) when they disobey. In that sense, yes, it is God who creates calamity.
Okay this is more serious tone I can respond to give me a minute

Damn these tik tok richard ramirez kids think they are philosophers now

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Introduction

This thread will be an eye-opener for every reader, regardless of whether they are religious, atheist, or agnostic. Because this truth is universally metaphysical, scientific, mathematical, logical, and spiritual - all interconnected - it will answer two fundamental questions: why suffering exists and what the overall purpose of our life is. Furthermore, it will reveal how you have directly or indirectly consented to be part of this eternal suffering, which will continue unless you take action. Ultimately, this thread will shatter all your current beliefs about your life and leave you in a state where you will answer your own questions.

My goal with this thread is to liberate your mind, breaking the cycle of suffering you've unknowingly consented to. I aim to empower critical thinking, logic, and reasoning, guiding you to pursue knowledge over blind faith and draw closer to the True Divine, while exposing Satan's disguise as God. Through this journey, we'll challenge mainstream Christianity's questionable origins, unravel the Jesus myth's pagan roots, and explore Christianity's dark, Satanic connections. By seeking truth over tradition, we'll awaken to our divine potential, fostering intellectual honesty, self-reflection, and spiritual discernment, ultimately taking the first step toward spiritual liberation.

Before we begin, I want to assure you that my intention is not to deceive or manipulate. I recognize that belief is a personal and internal process. You can't force yourself to believe or disbelieve; conviction arises from within. As you read through this, you'll naturally respond from your inner truth. You may find yourself in agreement or, perhaps, agreeing yet struggling to accept. Either way, my goal is to present information, not dictate belief. Consider my words a starting point, not doctrine. My aim is to inspire critical thinking and spark your pursuit of knowledge. I encourage you to question, seek, and discover. Your exploration may uncover even deeper truths - and I'm eager to learn from your findings.

Jesus Christ Never Existed.

Jesus Christ, like other figures we'll explore, never existed historically. They represent symbolic archetypes, embodying profound and symbolic meanings that transcend human comprehension. Our minds struggle to grasp these abstract concepts, so we personify them as physical beings to better understand. However, literal interpretation can lead to blasphemy against our own inner divinity. These archetypes hold deeper truth and significance, inviting us to explore their spiritual essence beyond physical manifestation.

The Exact supposed birth place and Era of Jesus were filled with scholars and philosophers who meticulously documented their entire life, there's zero reference to a person who allegedly gathered crowds in hundreds to thousands, performed miracles regularly, and was crucified for his teachings. This silence is striking, given the presence of prominent scholars and philosophers in Jesus' supposed time and place, The teachings of Jesus have been manipulated to serve a malicious agenda. By personifying this character, deceivers (Elites) aim to strengthen your belief in this fabricated narrative. Archetypes are more abstract and harder to grasp, lacking credibility if historical existence isn't established. This thread exposes the 'why' and 'how' behind this large-scale deception, Later on I will also show you how the story of Jesus has been copied from numerous previous existing deities that's found across all cultures preceding the "before common era" but for now there's..

• No Roman records of Jesus' trial, crucifixion, or resurrection.
  • No Jewish records of Jesus' alleged fulfillment of prophecies.
  • Zero mentioning of Jesus in the Dead Sea Scrolls or other contemporary Jewish texts.
  • Zero archaeological evidence supporting the existence of Jesus or the events described in the Gospels.
Mentions of Jesus didn't appear at least 100 years after his supposed death, and their reliability is questionable due to:

• Late authorship: Written decades to centuries after Jesus' lifetime.
  • Lack of contemporaneous accounts: No eyewitnesses or direct witnesses.
  • Uncertain provenance: Authors' identities and motivations are unclear.
  • Contextual issues: Passages lack historical context or are open to interpretation.
  • Indirect references: Many mentions are secondary or tertiary, relying on earlier sources.

• Here are some of the earliest mentioning of "Jesus"

1. Flavius Josephus (37-100 CE): "Antiquities of the Jews" (93-94 CE)

- Mentions Jesus, James, and John the Baptist

2. "Annals" (116 CE)

- Mentions Jesus and his execution by Pontius Pilate

3. Pliny the Younger (61-113 CE): "Epistles" (112 CE)

- Mentions early Christian worship, but not Jesus directly

4. Thallus (52 CE): "History of the World" (quoted by Sextus Julius Africanus, 221 CE)

- Mentions an eclipse during Jesus' crucifixion

5. Mara bar Sarapion (c. 70 CE): "Letter to his son"

- Compares Jesus to Socrates and Pythagoras

Christian Sources:

1. Paul's Epistles (50-120 CE):

- 1 Thessalonians (51 CE): Earliest Christian text mentioning Jesus

- 1 Corinthians (55 CE): Mentions Jesus' death and resurrection

2. Gospel of Mark (68-70 CE): Earliest Gospel narrative

3. Gospel of Matthew (80-100 CE)

4. Gospel of Luke (80-100 CE)

5. Gospel of John (90-110 CE)

Other Early Mentions:

1. The Dead Sea Scrolls (150 BCE - 70 CE): No direct mention of Jesus

2. The Talmud (200-500 CE): Mentions Jesus, but with negative connotations

3. The Quran (632-651 CE): Mentions Jesus as a prophet

Jesus Christ Represents the "Sun" RISEN SAVIOR

4444533_1728541981342.png

The story of Jesus Christ can be interpreted as a symbolic representation of the Sun’s journey through the sky rather than a literal story. This concept connects key moments of Jesus’ life to solar events and cosmic patterns, and the Bible contains several verses that allude to this symbolic relationship. Jesus, often referred to as the "Light of the World" (John 8:12), represents the Sun, which sustains life, provides warmth, and illuminates the world.

1. Birth of Jesus and the Winter Solstice (December 25th)

The birth of Jesus Christ is celebrated on December 25th, which aligns with the winter solstice, the shortest day and longest night of the year. After the solstice, the Sun begins to "grow" again, gradually lengthening the days. In the same way, the birth of Jesus symbolizes the arrival of divine light into the darkness of the world. This marks the rebirth of hope and salvation.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: The winter solstice was historically a time of celebration because it marked the point where the Sun was "reborn" after its lowest point in the sky. Similarly, the birth of Jesus is seen as the moment when spiritual light entered the world to overcome darkness.
  • Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:2 prophesied this, saying, "The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness, a light has dawned."

2. Jesus' 12 Disciples = 12 Zodiac Signs

4444538_1728542247804.png

Jesus’ 12 disciples can be seen as symbolic of the 12 signs of the zodiac, through which the Sun travels over the course of a year. Just as the Sun interacts with each zodiac sign, Jesus interacts with His disciples, teaching, guiding, and empowering them to spread His light.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: The Sun travels through 12 zodiac signs during its annual journey, and the 12 disciples accompany Jesus in His mission, representing humanity’s connection to the cosmic cycles.
  • Bible Verse: Matthew 10:1 highlights Jesus' relationship with His disciples: "And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and disease."

3. Crucifixion and the Spring Equinox

4444542_1728542394411.png

The crucifixion of Jesus coincides symbolically with the spring equinox, a time when day and night are in perfect balance. During the equinox, the Sun is metaphorically "crucified" as it crosses the celestial equator. After this, the Sun's strength begins to increase, and days become longer than nights, representing a victory of light over darkness.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: Jesus’ crucifixion can be seen as the Sun’s temporary "death" during the equinox, followed by a resurrection, which parallels the Sun’s return to prominence after winter.
  • Bible Verse: In Mark 15:33, at the moment of Jesus' death, it states, "When the sixth hour had come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour." This darkness symbolizes the Sun's descent during the equinox before it rises again.

4. Three Days in the Tomb and Solar Rebirth

Jesus’ resurrection after three days mirrors a solar pattern. After the winter solstice, the Sun "remains still" for three days before it begins its journey back to prominence. This pause in the Sun’s movement is mirrored in the resurrection story, where Jesus is said to have risen from the dead after three days.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: This three-day period represents the time when the Sun is at its lowest point and begins to rise again, signaling the return of light.
  • Bible Verse: Luke 24:7: "The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again."

5. Resurrection and the Sun's Victory Over Darkness

The resurrection of Jesus symbolizes the triumph of light over darkness, just as the Sun "rises" again after winter. This victory is celebrated during Easter, which coincides with the spring equinox—a time of new life, rebirth, and renewal in the natural world.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: Just as the Sun begins to climb higher in the sky, bringing warmth and growth to the Earth, Jesus’ resurrection brings spiritual light, hope, and salvation.
  • Bible Verse: Matthew 28:6, where the angel declares, "He is not here; He has risen, just as He said."

6. Ascension and the Summer Solstice​

Jesus’ ascension into heaven can be linked to the Sun’s highest point in the sky during the summer solstice. This is the time when the Sun is at its peak, providing the most light and warmth. Jesus’ ascension symbolizes the spiritual "ascension" of humanity, reaching its highest potential through divine grace.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: The Sun’s ascent to its highest point in the sky mirrors Jesus' ascension to Heaven, representing the completion of His journey and the fulfillment of His mission.
  • Bible Verse: Acts 1:9: "He was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid Him from their sight."

7. Jesus as the "Light of the World"

4444535_1728542130241.png

Throughout the Bible, Jesus is referred to as the "Light of the World," a title that draws a direct comparison to the Sun, which is the literal source of light and life for the Earth. Jesus’ teachings, miracles, and sacrifice are all seen as bringing enlightenment, salvation, and spiritual warmth to humanity, much like how the Sun nourishes life.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: Just as the Sun illuminates the physical world, Jesus illuminates the spiritual world, guiding people out of darkness and into the light.
  • Bible Verse: John 8:12: "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

8. The Transfiguration and Solar Imagery​

4444543_1728542554764.png

During the Transfiguration, Jesus' face shines "like the Sun," further cementing the connection between Jesus and solar symbolism. This event represents Jesus in His divine form, revealing His true nature as the embodiment of divine light.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: The brilliance of Jesus’ face is a direct reference to the Sun’s radiant light, symbolizing divine power and purity.
  • Bible Verse: Matthew 17:2: "His face shone like the Sun, and His clothes became as white as the light."
Truth about Bible

The Bible is often interpreted as a collection of parables, metaphors, and symbolic stories meant to convey spiritual truths rather than literal events. Jesus himself emphasized that His teachings were meant to be understood symbolically, not just on the surface level. Throughout the scriptures, the Bible uses metaphors and allegorical language to express deeper moral, philosophical, and spiritual messages that transcend time and culture. Jesus’ miracles, in particular, can be seen as symbolic actions that represent greater spiritual truths rather than just physical occurrences.

The Bible as Metaphorical Teachings​

The Bible is filled with references to the use of parables and metaphors. Jesus made it clear that He spoke in parables so that His audience could learn profound truths about God and the Kingdom of Heaven through symbolic stories. In Matthew 13:34, it is stated, "Jesus spoke all these things to the crowd in parables; he did not say anything to them without using a parable."

• Matthew 13:10-11: "The disciples came to Him and asked, 'Why do you speak to the people in parables?' He replied, 'Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.'"
    • Meaning: This passage reveals that Jesus intentionally used symbolic language, suggesting that the deeper meaning of His words was meant for those spiritually ready to understand it. He employed stories and metaphors to veil the more profound teachings to those not yet capable of comprehending them.
  • Proverbs 1:6: "For understanding proverbs and parables, the sayings and riddles of the wise."
    • Meaning: The Bible, especially the Old Testament, uses proverbs, parables, and riddles to convey wisdom. Understanding these stories requires contemplation and insight into their metaphorical meaning, rather than a literal interpretation.

Jesus’ Miracles are Metaphors for Spiritual Truths​

Many of the miracles performed by Jesus are often viewed as literal events in Christian tradition, but they can also be understood metaphorically as powerful illustrations of spiritual truths. Jesus’ actions were not only miraculous demonstrations of divine power but also symbols pointing to deeper realities about faith, transformation, and the Kingdom of God.

1. Turning Water into Wine (John 2:1-11)
    • Literal Event: Jesus transforms water into wine at a wedding in Cana, revealing His divine power.
    • Metaphorical Meaning: This miracle symbolizes spiritual transformation and the new covenant. Water, a symbol of purification and law, is transformed into wine, a symbol of joy, abundance, and the Holy Spirit. It represents the transition from the old ways (law) to the new ways (grace and spiritual renewal through Jesus).
    • John 2:11: "This, the first of the signs, Jesus performed at Cana in Galilee. He thus revealed His glory, and His disciples believed in Him."
  2. Feeding the 5,000 (Matthew 14:13-21)
    • Literal Event: Jesus multiplies five loaves and two fish to feed a large crowd.
    • Metaphorical Meaning: The feeding of the multitude represents spiritual nourishment through the Word of God. The bread symbolizes divine wisdom, while the fish represents the early Christian symbol for Jesus. This miracle emphasizes the idea that spiritual hunger can only be satisfied through the teachings of Christ. It also symbolizes the abundance that comes from faith.
    • Matthew 4:4: "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God."
  3. Walking on Water (Matthew 14:22-33)
    • Literal Event: Jesus walks on water toward His disciples, demonstrating His power over nature.
    • Metaphorical Meaning: Jesus walking on water symbolizes His command over the chaos of life and the natural world. Water, in biblical terms, often represents turmoil or the unknown. Jesus’ ability to walk on it shows that through faith, believers can overcome life's difficulties. Peter’s sinking after his initial step on water illustrates doubt and loss of faith, but Jesus' rescue shows that faith restores stability.
    • Matthew 14:31: "Immediately Jesus reached out His hand and caught him. 'You of little faith,' He said, 'why did you doubt?'"
  4. Healing the Blind (John 9:1-12)
    • Literal Event: Jesus heals a man born blind, allowing him to see for the first time.
    • Metaphorical Meaning: The healing of blindness is symbolic of spiritual awakening and enlightenment. The blind man represents humanity’s inability to see the truth before encountering Christ. Jesus’ miracle illustrates that through His teachings, people can gain spiritual sight and clarity, understanding the deeper truths of God.
    • John 9:39: "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."
      • Meaning: This further reinforces that Jesus’ healing was more about spiritual insight than physical sight.
  5. Raising Lazarus from the Dead (John 11:1-44)
    • Literal Event: Jesus raises Lazarus, who had been dead for four days, from the tomb.
    • Metaphorical Meaning: Lazarus' resurrection is a powerful metaphor for spiritual rebirth and eternal life. It illustrates the triumph of life over death, a core message of Christian faith. More profoundly, it reflects Jesus’ role in awakening souls that are spiritually "dead," showing that through faith in Him, believers can be "resurrected" from their spiritual death into eternal life.
    • John 11:25: "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die."

Parables as Examples of Metaphorical Teaching​

Jesus’ parables are explicitly metaphorical stories meant to teach moral and spiritual lessons. The parable of the sower (Matthew 13:3-9), for instance, is about how different people receive the word of God, symbolized by seeds sown on different types of soil. The parable of the mustard seed (Matthew 13:31-32) represents the Kingdom of Heaven as something that starts small but grows to encompass the world.

• Matthew 13:13: "This is why I speak to them in parables: 'Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.'"
Jesus isn't the First and Only "Christ"

4444553_1728543195008.png

Jesus' original name is Yeshua, a Hebrew name that predates the Latinized "Jesus." Notably, the letter "J" didn't exist in English until the 16th century.

The term "Christ" isn't exclusive to Jesus; it's like a pronoun that represents the highest form of consciousness, a state of spiritual awakening that transcends the physical realm. In essence, the Christ consciousness is a universal principle, not limited to one individual. This archetype has manifested across cultures,

The mainstream story of Jesus is one of many and is copied from several other deities and archetypes that existed way before the supposed Jesus Era:

Horus (Egyptian Mythology, 3000 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Born on December 25th.
  • Had 12 disciples.
  • Resurrected after death.
  • Known as the "Son of God" or the "Light."

Mithras (Persian/Roman Mythology, 1400 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Born on December 25th.
  • Associated with 12 companions.
  • Promised salvation and eternal life to his followers.

Dionysus (Greek Mythology, 1500 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Turned water into wine.
  • Death and resurrection narrative.
  • Celebrated with feasts and rituals that symbolized his rebirth.

Krishna (Hindu Mythology, 3228 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin (Devaki).
  • Divine child threatened by a king (like Herod).
  • Performed miracles.
  • Died and was resurrected.

Osiris (Egyptian Mythology, 2400 BCE)​

• Resurrection after death.
  • Ruler of the afterlife.
  • Linked with judgment of souls.

Buddha (Buddhism, 563 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin (in some traditions).
  • Tempted by evil (Mara vs. Satan).
  • Offered a path to enlightenment and salvation.
  • Experienced a miraculous birth.

Attis (Phrygian Mythology, 1200 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Crucified and resurrected.
  • Celebrated during the spring equinox (similar to Easter).

Zoroaster (Zoroastrianism, 1000 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Predicted to be a savior and bringer of light.
  • Fought against evil forces.

Quetzalcoatl (Aztec Mythology, 1st century CE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Associated with death and resurrection.
  • Promised to return in the future to bring salvation.

Hercules (Greek Mythology, 1200 BCE)​

• Born of a mortal woman and a god.
  • Known for overcoming great trials (12 labors, like the temptations Jesus faced).
  • Ascended to the heavens after his death.

God is the Satan (Devil)

4444586_1728545719226.png

Before we begin, let’s clarify the archetypes involved in this narrative:

• Satan: The original meaning of “Satan” in Hebrew is “adversary.” Archetype that embodies darkness, ignorance deception, and a relentless hunger for power.
  • God: Portrayed as an all-loving, all-powerful, and all-knowing entity.
  • Lucifer: The original meaning of “Lucifer” in Hebrew is “lightbringer.” Archetype symbolizes light, knowledge, and liberation.
Mainstream Christianity teaches that the God of the Bible is all-loving, all-knowing, perfect, and all-powerful. However, this perspective overlooks a crucial truth: Lucifer is not Satan, and the God presented in the Bible (Yahweh) is not the true God. Instead, he is a false and ignorant being, unaware of his own actions. The claim that “God is so loving that he sent his only son to forgive our sins” is nonsensical. If he were truly all-powerful, nothing would prevent him from directly forgiving us, The God from the Bible "Yahweh" perfectly fits the archetype of "Satan" if you think about it objectively and reject beliefs you do not truly believe

For those who still believe that Yahweh is all-loving and the true God, consider the following:

• Admission of Creating Evil: Yahweh acknowledges that he created evil.
    Isaiah 45:7: "I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil. I the Lord do all these things."

• Causing Mass Genocide: He caused mass genocide during the Flood.
    Genesis 6:5-7: "And the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, 'I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth.'"

• Jealous God: He admits to being a jealous God.
    If He is an all-powerful God, what could He possibly be jealous of? Envy arises from a deficiency in something, and if one is deficient in any aspect, they cannot truly embody the nature of God. The very definition of God signifies "Perfection" and "Fulfillment.
    Exodus 20:5: "You shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me."

• Demand for Sacrifices: He demands human-animal sacrifices.
    Leviticus 1:3-4: "If his offering is a burnt offering from the herd, he shall offer a male without blemish; he shall bring it to the entrance of the tent of meeting, that he may be accepted before the Lord. He shall lay his hand on the head of the burnt offering, and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him."

• Unquestionable Obedience: He demands unquestioning obedience and blind faith, asserting that those who refuse will face eternal punishment in hell for exercising reason and logic. A God who granted us such faculties would recognize that true belief stems from evidence, not blind faith. Moreover, why would an all-loving God resort to fear—a low vibrational emotion—as a tool for compliance?
    Matthew 25:46: "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

• Accepting Sacrifice of a Virgin: He accepted a burnt offering of a teenage virgin.
    Leviticus 1:10-13: "And if his offering is of the flock, of the sheep or of the goats, for a burnt offering, he shall bring a male without blemish. And he shall kill it on the north side of the altar before the Lord, and Aaron's sons the priests shall sprinkle its blood all around on the altar."

• Foreknowledge of Sin: If God is all-knowing, he would have foreseen humanity's eventual sin and the need to send his son. An all-powerful and all-knowing God should have anticipated this, and even disregarding causation, such a God is not bound by anything; therefore, he can forgive without needing a blood sacrifice of his supposed son.
    1 John 4:9-10: "In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

False God’s Declaration

The God depicted in the Bible frequently proclaims that He is the only God, almost as if trying to convince humanity of His supremacy through sheer repetition. This incessant insistence can be likened to a robber who keeps yelling, "I am innocent!" in a desperate attempt to deflect attention from his guilt. His loud declarations only serve to raise suspicion about his true nature. The constant reiteration of His sole divinity reveals a deeper insecurity about His position in the divine hierarchy.

In Exodus 20:3, God explicitly states, "You shall have no other gods before me." This command implies the existence of other gods, suggesting that the true nature of the divine realm is far more complex than a singular entity. Furthermore, in Deuteronomy 10:17, it is written, "For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords," which acknowledges the presence of multiple divine beings, reinforcing the notion that there are other, possibly superior, entities beyond the biblical God.

The proclamation in Isaiah 45:5 further highlights this contradiction: "I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me, there is no God." This statement echoes the same theme of exclusivity while paradoxically recognizing that the assertion itself raises questions about His authenticity. If there were truly no other gods, why would there be a need for such an emphatic declaration?

Additionally, in Psalm 86:8, it states, "Among the gods there is none like you, Lord; no deeds can compare with yours." This verse explicitly acknowledges the existence of other gods while proclaiming that none are like the biblical God, suggesting that He is aware of a competition in the divine landscape.

In 1 Corinthians 8:5-6, the apostle Paul writes, "For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many ‘gods’ and many ‘lords’), yet for us there is but one God, the Father." This acknowledgment by Paul demonstrates an acceptance of the pluralistic nature of divinity, contradicting the biblical God’s assertions of being the singular deity.

We will discuss more about Yahweh the false God Later down the Line and expose his inherent ignorant nature but let's go a bit deeper on how the mainstream Christianity manipulates you into accepting satanism

THE True GOD | You are THE GOD

4444695_1728556108898.png

The God depicted in the Bible is often seen as a separate, anthropomorphic being who exerts control over creation, demanding worship and obedience from humanity. However, this understanding of God as a distinct entity leads to a false conception of the divine. Instead, there exists a far superior God, a transcendent reality that encompasses all existence and is not confined by human definitions or limitations. This true divine essence transcends the title of "God," representing a unity that binds everything together.

This superior God is often referred to in spiritual traditions as the One, the Source, or the All. Unlike the God of the Bible, who is portrayed as a jealous and often vengeful deity, this higher power embodies unconditional love, infinite wisdom, and boundless compassion. It is not a personal deity that intervenes in human affairs but rather an omnipresent force that flows through all of creation. Everything that exists is an expression of this divine essence, which permeates the universe, transcending time and space. This understanding shifts the focus from a distant God to an all-encompassing reality that invites us to recognize our connection to the divine.

Human beings are not separate from this divine reality but rather emanations of it. Each individual possesses a spark of the divine within them, reflecting the greater whole. This idea resonates with the Gnostic perspective that views humanity as possessing a divine essence trapped in the material world. The false God of the Bible Yahweh, often seen as Yaldabaoth in Gnostic texts, represents the limitation and ignorance that keep us from realizing our true nature. In contrast, the superior God embodies the ultimate truth of our existence, urging us to awaken to our divine potential and seek unity with the Source.

4444700_1728556505676.png

Understanding God as a transcendent reality rather than a separate entity allows for a deeper exploration of spirituality. It emphasizes that the divine is not something to be feared or worshiped from a distance but is intimately woven into the fabric of our lives. This perspective encourages a journey of self-discovery, inviting individuals to recognize their inherent divinity and connection to all that is. In this realization, we can begin to transcend the limitations imposed by traditional religious beliefs and embrace the fullness of our existence as expressions of the One, the infinite divine source that is everything and surrounds us at all times.

4444701_1728556537719.png

"God is within" is not only a profound spiritual truth but is also supported by various biblical verses. According to Luke 17:21, it is explicitly stated, “The Kingdom of God is within you,” which confirms that divine essence resides within each individual, emphasizing that we are not separate from God but extensions of His being. This concept is further echoed in 1 Corinthians 3:16, where it states, “Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?” This verse clearly asserts that every person embodies the divine, reinforcing the idea that the sacred presence is an integral part of our existence.

Biblical Verses

• Luke 17:21: "Nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or 'There!' For behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
  • 1 Corinthians 3:16: "Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?"
  • John 14:20: "In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you."
  • Galatians 2:20: "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
  • 1 John 4:4: "Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."
  • Psalm 82:6: "I said, 'You are gods, and all of you are children of the Most High.'"
  • Romans 8:9: "But you are not in the flesh, you are in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His."
  • Acts 17:28: "For in him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your own poets have said, 'For we are indeed his offspring.'"
In exploring the connection between our physical being and the divine, we can turn to gematria, an ancient system of assigning numerical values to words and phrases in Hebrew. In this system, human DNA can be interpreted to symbolize a profound truth: "GOD is Eternal within us." This numerical representation illustrates that our very essence, as encoded in our DNA, resonates with the eternal nature of the divine. The structure of our DNA not only contains the blueprint for our physical existence but also embodies the message that the divine is an inherent part of who we are.

4444703_1728556630605.png

The artistic representation of God and Adam by Michelangelo on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel further symbolizes this divine connection. In this iconic painting, the scene depicts God reaching out to Adam, yet their fingers do not quite touch. This imagery signifies the potential for connection between the divine and humanity, suggesting that while we may feel disconnected, God is always within reach. The positioning of God’s hand over Adam's head can be interpreted as a representation of the divine intellect within the human mind, indicating that our consciousness is a reflection of the higher power residing inside us. This powerful symbolism encapsulates the idea that we are inherently linked to the divine, affirming the truth that God is indeed within us.

• THE Reincarnation Trap
4444686_1728555652107.png
4444688_1728555903091.png

We are nothing less than powerful, all-knowing, and perfect emanations of the divine source, experiencing our own creation by splitting ourselves into lesser sparks of consciousness. This divine fragmentation, however, has led to the emergence of a false, satanic god, born from a cosmic error, who is spiritually inferior to us. This entity has trapped the divine sparks of the true, all-powerful God within mortal vessels, confining us to a limited experience defined by our six senses and the constraints of time and space. The body we inhabit, composed of carbon (six electrons, six neutrons, and six protons), represents the number 666, which the Bible associates with the mark of the beast. Ironically, our very existence in physical form is the mark of this false god.

4444690_1728555982492.png

Once we are trapped in these physical forms, this satanic god has created archons—minions that govern the material world and can be likened to the concept of demons. These archons might also represent the internal constraints of ignorance that prevent us from recognizing our true divine nature. The idea of “Reptilians” often comes up in discussions about archons, symbolizing the primal parts of our brains that connect to survival instincts and base desires. Whether these archons are literal beings we must overcome or simply representations of our own ignorance, the outcome is clear: when we externalize the divine or worship this false god, we remain stuck in the cycle of physical reincarnation.

The soul is an eternal essence that journeys through multiple lifetimes, but this cycle is not a natural progression of growth; it is a mechanism created by a false god or oppressive forces. When we die, instead of merging with the divine or ascending to a higher state, our souls are drawn back into the material realm through a deceptive process.

Upon passing away, individuals undergo a life review, reflecting on their actions. This moment is manipulated by those in control, creating a false sense of obligation to return and correct mistakes or fulfill unfinished business. This instills a sense of urgency that leads to reincarnation without a clear understanding of the consequences.

When individuals agree to reincarnate, they are often guided or coerced into a new body and life, usually with no memory of past experiences. This process is rigged to keep souls trapped in a cycle of reincarnation. Spiritual forces governing this cycle create illusions of choice and freedom, ensuring that individuals remain confined to the physical realm, preventing them from recognizing their true divine nature.

• Lucifer is not Satan, Jesus & Lucifer are ONE
Jesus's original teachings, as found in the Nag Hammadi scriptures, present a radically different narrative from that of mainstream Christianity. Contrary to the belief that Jesus was merely the Son of the God depicted in the Bible, these texts suggest that he was actually aligned with a higher divine entity, one that transcends the flawed deity presented in traditional teachings. Rather than being an object of worship, Jesus embodied the potential for humanity to awaken its own divine nature. His purpose was to impart knowledge of this true God and to awaken individuals to their own inherent divinity.

Furthermore, the Gnostic perspective posits that Jesus was opposed to the false, satanic God of the Old Testament. In this context, Jesus and Lucifer are intertwined, representing the duality of light and darkness that has been manipulated throughout history. The narrative that equates Lucifer with Satan is a psychological tactic designed to obscure the truth and link the pursuit of enlightenment with evil. In many translations of the Bible, the term "Lucifer" appears only a few times, often misinterpreted from the original Hebrew term "helel," which referred to the King of Babylon who fell from grace, rather than the bearer of light that modern interpretations suggest.

This manipulation of language and meaning serves to confuse and control the narrative surrounding the divine. By casting Lucifer in a negative light, the true essence of enlightenment and the divine spark within each individual is obscured. This further perpetuates the notion that seeking knowledge and understanding is inherently wrong, keeping people trapped in a cycle of ignorance and blind faith rather than empowering them to embrace their true nature.

The Garden of Eden: A Story of Psychological Warfare

4444673_1728554472360.png

The story of the Garden of Eden is often presented as a historical narrative, but in reality, it serves as a profound psychological allegory that links the pursuit of knowledge with evil. Mainstream Christianity portrays the event as a cautionary tale, emphasizing blind faith as a virtue. The biblical command, "You may eat freely from any tree but from the tree which is at the midst of the garden you shall not eat, for the day you eat of it you will surely die," stands out as an authoritarian directive lacking a sound rationale. Why would a truly benevolent God prevent his creations from seeking knowledge? This contradiction highlights that the tale is not merely a historical account but a carefully constructed narrative aimed at promoting obedience and suppressing inquiry.

The essence of the Garden of Eden story suggests that it was a trap designed to keep Adam from realizing his inherent divinity. By confining him to a life of bliss and obscuring the truth, the narrative effectively stifles the pursuit of enlightenment. If Adam were to uncover his true nature, he would possess a power that surpasses the lesser being portrayed as God, who merely embodies the role of a deceiver. The story's fabrications mislead readers into believing that the serpent, often equated with Lucifer (Being of Light, Knowledge, Wisdom and Liberation), was a deceiver. Yet, when the serpent encourages Adam and Eve to eat from the forbidden tree, he asserts, "You will not surely die, for the day you eat of it your eyes will be open and you will become like God." In this moment, Adam and Eve indeed gain knowledge and do not die; rather, they become aware of their own divine potential exposing the God's lie that they are gonna die that day they eat.

This pivotal revelation is further echoed in Yahweh's own admission when he states, "Man has eaten and has become like us." The serpent's words were not a deception but a profound truth that empowered Adam and Eve. The actual deception lies in the narrative's presentation, which frames the pursuit of knowledge as forbidden and dangerous. Thus, the Garden of Eden story operates as a psychological mechanism to enforce blind faith and discourage the exploration of knowledge, leading adherents to accept a false understanding of divinity. The suppression of truth and reason underpins the broader agenda of maintaining control over the spiritual journey of humanity.

This is why, after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, God's first words were, "Where are you, Adam?" If God is truly all-knowing, wouldn't He already know where Adam was? This question challenges the traditional narrative that portrays God as an omnipotent being with complete awareness of all things. Instead, it suggests a deeper layer to the story, implying that God’s inquiry may not have been about physical location but rather about Adam's spiritual state after disobeying.

By asking "Where are you?" God is highlighting the separation that Adam has created between himself and the divine through his choice to pursue knowledge, which was deemed forbidden. This moment emphasizes the psychological and spiritual implications of the act—Adam's awareness of his nakedness and shame is a reflection of his newfound understanding, which stands in contrast to the innocence he once possessed. Thus, the question can be interpreted as a poignant moment of realization, not only for Adam but also for the narrative itself, revealing the tragic consequences of suppressing one’s divine potential and the pursuit of truth.

Ultimately, the Garden of Eden allegory reinforces a narrative that prioritizes conformity over personal growth. By promoting the idea that questioning authority or seeking knowledge is wrong, it effectively kills the inner drive to find truth and understanding. This dynamic leaves individuals susceptible to control and manipulation, preventing them from realizing their full potential as seekers of knowledge and truth.

• Hell and Heaven do not exist.
Heaven and Hell are often portrayed as places of reward or punishment for those who follow or reject blind faith. However, in truth, they are not physical destinations but rather states of mind and being. Heaven represents the rejoining with the divine within ourselves, a state of unity with our true, eternal nature. It is the awakening to our inner divinity and the peace, love, and harmony that comes with it. Hell, on the other hand, is the separation from that divine self—the state of ignorance and suffering we experience when we lose touch with our true spiritual essence.

Consider the reality of our existence: we are born in pain, struggle through life filled with suffering, and are constantly at the mercy of uncontrollable forces—be it the threat of disease, natural disasters, or tragic accidents. We are vulnerable to all kinds of suffering, from the slow decay of cancer to the violent destruction of tsunamis or hurricanes. Life itself, often referred to as "LIVE" (which, reversed, is "EVIL"), is a form of Hell—a continuous cycle of hardships, pain, and fear. This world, with all its suffering, cannot reasonably be seen as the creation of a loving and benevolent God if understood in a traditional sense.

If we take a moment to think about it: would anyone choose to experience the finest pleasures life can offer—exquisite food, sensuality, luxury—if it meant being subjected to unimaginable horrors for just a brief period afterward? Few, if any, would willingly choose that deal. Yet, this world seems to offer exactly that—a fleeting taste of joy in exchange for the constant threat of suffering. How can such a world be the work of a loving God?

The truth is, Hell is not an afterlife but the separation from our divine essence, where we are trapped in the ignorance and illusion of the material world. Heaven, on the other hand, is the reunion with the God within, where true peace and freedom are found.

Mainstream Christianity is Satan Worship

If you believe that an entity who demands human-animal sacrifices, caused mass genocide, accepted a burnt offering of a teenage virgin, and admits to being a jealous can be considered all-loving and all-powerful and something worth worshipping (Worth-shipping), then you have been psychologically manipulated into accepting this archetype as righteous. Consequently, you have inherently embraced the principles of Satanism.

4444603_1728548307239.png
4444611_1728548562503.png

Hidden Symbolism and Rituals

The churches, which are fundamentally influenced by elite powers, have effectively conditioned you to accept and embrace principles that align with Satanism. What I'm sharing comes from the hidden Nag Hammadi scriptures, which were deemed heretical and banned by the church. The practitioners and believers of these scriptures, known as the Gnostics, faced persecution and execution for refusing to conform to mainstream beliefs.

Cross vs Ankh

4444624_1728549354773.png
4444625_1728549370208.png
4444712_1728557296181.png

The true teachings of Jesus have been distorted by these malevolent entities. He never died for our sins. The cross symbol is a blasphemous version of the Ankh, which is the true symbol of life. The cross represents a blood sacrifice of an archetype that embodies knowledge, light, liberation, and love. How can such a symbol be considered "holy"? Now, this satanic symbol is present around every corner of the world and in every house. What do you expect from worshiping such symbols—positivity or negativity? We'll further breakdown the Cross and how it contributes to you accepting hell (Because we are already in Hell) the cross is nothing but a open cube, Cube = Absolute physicality

Communion Ritual

4444628_1728550143372.png

The whole ritual of eating bread and drinking wine during communion, where they say it represents the body and blood of Jesus, feels like a sneaky satanic ritual if you think about it. It’s kind of strange, right? When you break it down, you’re consuming something that symbolizes sacrifice, which has a lot in common with old pagan practices where people would make blood sacrifices to their gods. So, instead of just being a nice moment of connection, it turns into this weird celebration of death and suffering. When people take part in this, they might not realize they’re playing into a system that glorifies sacrifice instead of focusing on love and freedom, which is what Jesus really stood for. It’s like consuming flesh and blood blurs the line between a respectful tradition and something darker, echoing those old rituals that celebrated death rather than life.

The mainstream explanation of the Holy Communion ritual, or Eucharist, claims it commemorates Jesus Christ's Last Supper with his disciples, where he instituted the practice by sharing bread and wine that symbolize his body and blood. This act is presented as a way to remember Christ's sacrifice for humanity and create a spiritual connection with God. However, this interpretation is overly simplistic and ignores the deeper, troubling implications of consuming bread and wine as the body and blood of Christ. The ritual inadvertently glorifies themes of sacrifice and bloodshed, reminiscent of ancient sacrificial practices that are inherently violent and morally questionable. Furthermore, the concept of transubstantiation—where the bread and wine are believed to become the actual body and blood of Christ—can lead to a form of spiritual cannibalism. This strips away the ritual's supposed sanctity and exposes its darker aspects. Of course, they'll tell you that this practice is sacred and full of meaning, but if you think deeper, these explanations are all disguised and lack genuine significance. By failing to address these points, the mainstream explanation misrepresents the true nature of the ritual and its historical connections to more sinister traditions.

the sign of cross

4444635_1728550771102.png

The mainstream explanation for the sign of the cross is that it serves as a reminder of Jesus' sacrifice and a symbol of faith, meant to protect believers from evil. It's taught as a gesture of blessing and a way to connect with God, reinforcing the idea that it brings divine protection and grace. However, off course they'll tell you such things, but if you think deeper, it becomes clear that this explanation lacks true meaning and substance. Instead of fostering a genuine connection with the divine, this ritual can inadvertently reinforce a mindset of fear and submission, focusing more on the act of marking oneself rather than embodying the love and compassion that Jesus preached. Ultimately, while it may be presented as a holy act, the sign of the cross can be seen as perpetuating a cycle of disconnection between the heart and the mind, where true understanding and awareness are lost in the ritualistic motions.

Hidden Spells

The English language is a powerful tool, almost like a collection of spells—hence the term "spelling." Every word carries its own vibrational energy, which can influence our reality regardless of our intent. For example, if you talk negatively to water and then freeze it, you'll witness ugly, distorted designs. Conversely, speaking positively will yield beautiful, symmetrical patterns. This demonstrates that the words we use are far from neutral; they possess unique vibrational fields that manifest in the world around us.

Watch this experiment

Take a moment to consider how the language is crafted in a way that allows us to express things we may not fully mean. For instance, the word "bless" can be broken down into "be less." When you say it, you might unknowingly be casting a spell, making someone "be less" in some way. Similarly, the word "worship" implies "worth-ship," suggesting that when we worship something, we consent to diminish our own worth. The act of worship transfers our energy and divine value into whatever we are venerating. Words like "appreciate" can be dissected into "appreci-hate," while "pray" has a phonetic similarity to "prey."

These connections aren’t mere coincidences; they suggest that language has been meticulously crafted to shape our thoughts and perceptions. Of course, there may be instances of coincidence, but once you become aware of these underlying meanings, you start to see how many words serve a purpose beyond their surface definitions. This realization empowers you to differentiate between simple coincidences and deeper deceptions that manipulate our understanding and experiences.

Free Will is an illusion
Free will, in its traditional sense, does not truly exist. It is often presented as an explanation to silence any logical argument or questioning of divine authority. In reality, the only "free will" we possess is the choice between blind faith and the pursuit of knowledge. Ignorance is the only sin, for it is through ignorance that we remain shackled, unaware of our divine potential and truth. If free will truly exists, then we must reconsider its validity.

If God is the source of all creation, then every scenario and event can be traced back to His inherent thought process. This means that every decision we make has already been envisioned and set into motion by God’s plan. If our decisions are known to God before they happen, they cannot truly be our own. For instance, if I choose a hotdog over bacon, and God—being all-knowing—already knows this choice before I make it, then was that decision ever mine to make? Was it predetermined within the boundaries of His divine plan before I had the opportunity to act?

This raises a profound challenge to the concept of free will. Are our choices genuinely ours, or are we just following a script written before time began? The tension between determinism (everything is predetermined) and libertarian free will (the belief that we make truly free choices) becomes impossible to ignore. The question then arises: Did I actually choose the hotdog, or was the outcome already scripted in a divine narrative, unfolding before my conscious mind had any real say?

If our choices are part of God’s predetermined plan, then free will becomes an illusion, and we are left to consider the possibility that life is a series of inevitable events beyond our control, only giving us the illusion of autonomy.

Conclusion:

So where are we going with this? The world is indeed controlled by this satanic being, as the Bible even states, “We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one” (1 John 5:19). This entity and the archons he created maintain an eternal cycle of suffering. These archons feed off our negative vibrational energy—suffering, chaos, and pain—so they keep the world in a constant state of conflict. This is why wars, genocides, and painful rituals are promoted and caused by those in power in exchange for materialistic gain. The politicians and leaders in control have traded their morality for temporary benefits, becoming tools of the matrix to continue this system of suffering. If you choose blind faith over knowledge, willful ignorance over factual acceptance you have been manipulated psychologically to accept Satan and you will get what you accept.

The people in power have crafted two main traps for the masses: either atheism, which worships only science—a system confined to the material world and thus only serves to reinforce the physical limitations of existence—or organized religion, which externalizes God, tricking people into worshipping the very false entity controlling this realm. Both paths are designed to keep us trapped, continually reincarnating, as they control what you believe and thus shape your reality. In religion, you agree to the structure, the dogma, the limitations, and unknowingly consent to remain imprisoned within the system, They're burning out your brain's reward system, turning you into instant-gratification seekers. Complex knowledge requires patience and mental effort, but they're conditioning you for lazy, feel-good addiction.

If you dare to think critically, pursue true knowledge, and reason deeply, you’ll realize that the whole structure is set up to prevent you from discovering your inner divinity. They don’t want you to awaken to your true power because once you do, you transcend their control. They don't even try to hide the truth completely—they conceal it just enough because pushing too hard would lead people to question, just like in the Garden of Eden.

The Bible, as with much of history, is dual-purposed: it enslaves the fools but enlightens those who seek deeper understanding. The manipulation is often hidden in plain sight, much like the orchestrated events such as the blaspheming of the Last Supper during the Olympics, where the lights mysteriously went out over Paris, causing people to think it was a divine act. This was nothing more than an orchestrated spectacle, designed to push the narrative of externalized worship of Jesus, further entrenching the masses into this matrix of control. They do not want you to internalize God, realize your divinity, or see through their façade. Only by awakening to the truth within can we break free from this endless cycle.

Not a single word faggot

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Coeus
OPs using Gnostic sources to disprove christs divinity and his existence. I guess he doesn’t believe Caesar or Napoleon exist then by the same logic. Most of the list he mentioned BTW are gnostic fables :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: a shame many like @
Tabula Rasa
@Tabula Rasa will fall for the deception but god makes it clear most humans are doomed and this thread which is aimed at the low IQ retards here has proven that much @
PsychoH
@PsychoH stop arguing with OP he’s a RETARD, if anybody’s stupid enough to fall for this blatant deception tbh they are DESERVING of hellfire
LOL some of that apocryphal stuff which was written a few centuries later?
How come every agnostic idiot quotes the same shit.
That’s exactly why i stopped reading near the end, idk how anyone with a working brain hasn’t come to the same conclusions, and are believing op who wrote a bunch off utter horseshit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and LancasteR
That’s exactly why i stopped reading near the end, idk how anyone with a working brain hasn’t come to the same conclusions, and is dickriding op who wrote a bunch off utter bullshit
Wilful ignorance is crazy, You are pretending as if you didn't see the response to the comment that you tagged, or perhaps you choose to lie to yourself like many others, I don't really care fools need to exist for wiser ones to enlighten, you are one among many other fools

The term can be used in the sense of moral evil, such as wickedness and sin (Matthew 12:35; Judges 3:12; Proverbs 8:13; 3 John 1:11), or it can refer to harmful natural events, calamity, misfortune, adversity, affliction, or disaster. It is in this second sense that Isaiah speaks, and his meaning is reflected in most modern Bible translations of Isaiah 45:7 (emphasis added): “I make success and create disaster” (HCSB); “I make well-being and create calamity” (ESV); “I send good times and bad times” (NLT).
Funny how you copy pasted a mainstream explanation as if it disproves what I'm trying to prove. In fact, you've only reinforced my point. You may not realize, but the Hebrew word for 'evil' is also translated as 'calamity.' It's not necessarily a mistranslation, but rather a more specific term.
or it can refer to harmful natural events, calamity, misfortune, adversity, affliction, or disaster. It is in this second sense that Isaiah speaks
calamity strikes without discrimination, affecting the innocent as much as the guilty. Natural disasters, disease, and suffering are widespread and indiscriminate, and this randomness contradicts the idea that calamity is a just and intentional act of God. If calamities are tools of divine punishment, then the suffering of the innocent directly negates any claim to God's perfect justice and love. An all-loving deity would not inflict suffering on those who have not transgressed. Therefore, attributing calamity to God's will exposes a fundamental inconsistency: a being that causes widespread harm, regardless of individual merit, cannot be considered all-loving, for that he is not a God.

How about atheists? Do they worship satan in any way?

Amazing thread

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger
How about atheists? Do they worship satan in any way?
They do not believe in anything other than Materialism and reject metaphysical concepts, The material world we currently live is the lowest plane (Hell) and if they refuse to gain knowledge and fail to realize their divine potential they will manifest (Reincarnate) back in this reality, it's almost as if they have consented

They do not believe in anything other than Materialism and reject metaphysical concepts, The material world we currently live is the lowest plane (Hell) and if they refuse to gain knowledge and fail to realize their divine potential they will manifest (Reincarnate) back in this reality, it's almost as if they have consented
if this is the case why wouldn't the elite just hide all religious teachings? That seems like a good way to get everyone atheist, not able to know what to believe in anymore and trapping them in an endless cycle of reincarnation in this world

Introduction

This thread will be an eye-opener for every reader, regardless of whether they are religious, atheist, or agnostic. Because this truth is universally metaphysical, scientific, mathematical, logical, and spiritual - all interconnected - it will answer two fundamental questions: why suffering exists and what the overall purpose of our life is. Furthermore, it will reveal how you have directly or indirectly consented to be part of this eternal suffering, which will continue unless you take action. Ultimately, this thread will shatter all your current beliefs about your life and leave you in a state where you will answer your own questions.

My goal with this thread is to liberate your mind, breaking the cycle of suffering you've unknowingly consented to. I aim to empower critical thinking, logic, and reasoning, guiding you to pursue knowledge over blind faith and draw closer to the True Divine, while exposing Satan's disguise as God. Through this journey, we'll challenge mainstream Christianity's questionable origins, unravel the Jesus myth's pagan roots, and explore Christianity's dark, Satanic connections. By seeking truth over tradition, we'll awaken to our divine potential, fostering intellectual honesty, self-reflection, and spiritual discernment, ultimately taking the first step toward spiritual liberation.

Before we begin, I want to assure you that my intention is not to deceive or manipulate. I recognize that belief is a personal and internal process. You can't force yourself to believe or disbelieve; conviction arises from within. As you read through this, you'll naturally respond from your inner truth. You may find yourself in agreement or, perhaps, agreeing yet struggling to accept. Either way, my goal is to present information, not dictate belief. Consider my words a starting point, not doctrine. My aim is to inspire critical thinking and spark your pursuit of knowledge. I encourage you to question, seek, and discover. Your exploration may uncover even deeper truths - and I'm eager to learn from your findings.

Jesus Christ Never Existed.

Jesus Christ, like other figures we'll explore, never existed historically. They represent symbolic archetypes, embodying profound and symbolic meanings that transcend human comprehension. Our minds struggle to grasp these abstract concepts, so we personify them as physical beings to better understand. However, literal interpretation can lead to blasphemy against our own inner divinity. These archetypes hold deeper truth and significance, inviting us to explore their spiritual essence beyond physical manifestation.

The Exact supposed birth place and Era of Jesus were filled with scholars and philosophers who meticulously documented their entire life, there's zero reference to a person who allegedly gathered crowds in hundreds to thousands, performed miracles regularly, and was crucified for his teachings. This silence is striking, given the presence of prominent scholars and philosophers in Jesus' supposed time and place, The teachings of Jesus have been manipulated to serve a malicious agenda. By personifying this character, deceivers (Elites) aim to strengthen your belief in this fabricated narrative. Archetypes are more abstract and harder to grasp, lacking credibility if historical existence isn't established. This thread exposes the 'why' and 'how' behind this large-scale deception, Later on I will also show you how the story of Jesus has been copied from numerous previous existing deities that's found across all cultures preceding the "before common era" but for now there's..

• No Roman records of Jesus' trial, crucifixion, or resurrection.
  • No Jewish records of Jesus' alleged fulfillment of prophecies.
  • Zero mentioning of Jesus in the Dead Sea Scrolls or other contemporary Jewish texts.
  • Zero archaeological evidence supporting the existence of Jesus or the events described in the Gospels.
Mentions of Jesus didn't appear at least 100 years after his supposed death, and their reliability is questionable due to:

• Late authorship: Written decades to centuries after Jesus' lifetime.
  • Lack of contemporaneous accounts: No eyewitnesses or direct witnesses.
  • Uncertain provenance: Authors' identities and motivations are unclear.
  • Contextual issues: Passages lack historical context or are open to interpretation.
  • Indirect references: Many mentions are secondary or tertiary, relying on earlier sources.

• Here are some of the earliest mentioning of "Jesus"

1. Flavius Josephus (37-100 CE): "Antiquities of the Jews" (93-94 CE)

- Mentions Jesus, James, and John the Baptist

2. "Annals" (116 CE)

- Mentions Jesus and his execution by Pontius Pilate

3. Pliny the Younger (61-113 CE): "Epistles" (112 CE)

- Mentions early Christian worship, but not Jesus directly

4. Thallus (52 CE): "History of the World" (quoted by Sextus Julius Africanus, 221 CE)

- Mentions an eclipse during Jesus' crucifixion

5. Mara bar Sarapion (c. 70 CE): "Letter to his son"

- Compares Jesus to Socrates and Pythagoras

Christian Sources:

1. Paul's Epistles (50-120 CE):

- 1 Thessalonians (51 CE): Earliest Christian text mentioning Jesus

- 1 Corinthians (55 CE): Mentions Jesus' death and resurrection

2. Gospel of Mark (68-70 CE): Earliest Gospel narrative

3. Gospel of Matthew (80-100 CE)

4. Gospel of Luke (80-100 CE)

5. Gospel of John (90-110 CE)

Other Early Mentions:

1. The Dead Sea Scrolls (150 BCE - 70 CE): No direct mention of Jesus

2. The Talmud (200-500 CE): Mentions Jesus, but with negative connotations

3. The Quran (632-651 CE): Mentions Jesus as a prophet

Jesus Christ Represents the "Sun" RISEN SAVIOR

4444533_1728541981342.png

The story of Jesus Christ can be interpreted as a symbolic representation of the Sun’s journey through the sky rather than a literal story. This concept connects key moments of Jesus’ life to solar events and cosmic patterns, and the Bible contains several verses that allude to this symbolic relationship. Jesus, often referred to as the "Light of the World" (John 8:12), represents the Sun, which sustains life, provides warmth, and illuminates the world.

1. Birth of Jesus and the Winter Solstice (December 25th)

The birth of Jesus Christ is celebrated on December 25th, which aligns with the winter solstice, the shortest day and longest night of the year. After the solstice, the Sun begins to "grow" again, gradually lengthening the days. In the same way, the birth of Jesus symbolizes the arrival of divine light into the darkness of the world. This marks the rebirth of hope and salvation.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: The winter solstice was historically a time of celebration because it marked the point where the Sun was "reborn" after its lowest point in the sky. Similarly, the birth of Jesus is seen as the moment when spiritual light entered the world to overcome darkness.
  • Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:2 prophesied this, saying, "The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness, a light has dawned."

2. Jesus' 12 Disciples = 12 Zodiac Signs

4444538_1728542247804.png

Jesus’ 12 disciples can be seen as symbolic of the 12 signs of the zodiac, through which the Sun travels over the course of a year. Just as the Sun interacts with each zodiac sign, Jesus interacts with His disciples, teaching, guiding, and empowering them to spread His light.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: The Sun travels through 12 zodiac signs during its annual journey, and the 12 disciples accompany Jesus in His mission, representing humanity’s connection to the cosmic cycles.
  • Bible Verse: Matthew 10:1 highlights Jesus' relationship with His disciples: "And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and disease."

3. Crucifixion and the Spring Equinox

4444542_1728542394411.png

The crucifixion of Jesus coincides symbolically with the spring equinox, a time when day and night are in perfect balance. During the equinox, the Sun is metaphorically "crucified" as it crosses the celestial equator. After this, the Sun's strength begins to increase, and days become longer than nights, representing a victory of light over darkness.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: Jesus’ crucifixion can be seen as the Sun’s temporary "death" during the equinox, followed by a resurrection, which parallels the Sun’s return to prominence after winter.
  • Bible Verse: In Mark 15:33, at the moment of Jesus' death, it states, "When the sixth hour had come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour." This darkness symbolizes the Sun's descent during the equinox before it rises again.

4. Three Days in the Tomb and Solar Rebirth

Jesus’ resurrection after three days mirrors a solar pattern. After the winter solstice, the Sun "remains still" for three days before it begins its journey back to prominence. This pause in the Sun’s movement is mirrored in the resurrection story, where Jesus is said to have risen from the dead after three days.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: This three-day period represents the time when the Sun is at its lowest point and begins to rise again, signaling the return of light.
  • Bible Verse: Luke 24:7: "The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again."

5. Resurrection and the Sun's Victory Over Darkness

The resurrection of Jesus symbolizes the triumph of light over darkness, just as the Sun "rises" again after winter. This victory is celebrated during Easter, which coincides with the spring equinox—a time of new life, rebirth, and renewal in the natural world.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: Just as the Sun begins to climb higher in the sky, bringing warmth and growth to the Earth, Jesus’ resurrection brings spiritual light, hope, and salvation.
  • Bible Verse: Matthew 28:6, where the angel declares, "He is not here; He has risen, just as He said."

6. Ascension and the Summer Solstice​

Jesus’ ascension into heaven can be linked to the Sun’s highest point in the sky during the summer solstice. This is the time when the Sun is at its peak, providing the most light and warmth. Jesus’ ascension symbolizes the spiritual "ascension" of humanity, reaching its highest potential through divine grace.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: The Sun’s ascent to its highest point in the sky mirrors Jesus' ascension to Heaven, representing the completion of His journey and the fulfillment of His mission.
  • Bible Verse: Acts 1:9: "He was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid Him from their sight."

7. Jesus as the "Light of the World"

4444535_1728542130241.png

Throughout the Bible, Jesus is referred to as the "Light of the World," a title that draws a direct comparison to the Sun, which is the literal source of light and life for the Earth. Jesus’ teachings, miracles, and sacrifice are all seen as bringing enlightenment, salvation, and spiritual warmth to humanity, much like how the Sun nourishes life.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: Just as the Sun illuminates the physical world, Jesus illuminates the spiritual world, guiding people out of darkness and into the light.
  • Bible Verse: John 8:12: "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

8. The Transfiguration and Solar Imagery​

4444543_1728542554764.png

During the Transfiguration, Jesus' face shines "like the Sun," further cementing the connection between Jesus and solar symbolism. This event represents Jesus in His divine form, revealing His true nature as the embodiment of divine light.
  • Symbolic Link to the Sun: The brilliance of Jesus’ face is a direct reference to the Sun’s radiant light, symbolizing divine power and purity.
  • Bible Verse: Matthew 17:2: "His face shone like the Sun, and His clothes became as white as the light."
Truth about Bible

The Bible is often interpreted as a collection of parables, metaphors, and symbolic stories meant to convey spiritual truths rather than literal events. Jesus himself emphasized that His teachings were meant to be understood symbolically, not just on the surface level. Throughout the scriptures, the Bible uses metaphors and allegorical language to express deeper moral, philosophical, and spiritual messages that transcend time and culture. Jesus’ miracles, in particular, can be seen as symbolic actions that represent greater spiritual truths rather than just physical occurrences.

The Bible as Metaphorical Teachings​

The Bible is filled with references to the use of parables and metaphors. Jesus made it clear that He spoke in parables so that His audience could learn profound truths about God and the Kingdom of Heaven through symbolic stories. In Matthew 13:34, it is stated, "Jesus spoke all these things to the crowd in parables; he did not say anything to them without using a parable."

• Matthew 13:10-11: "The disciples came to Him and asked, 'Why do you speak to the people in parables?' He replied, 'Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.'"
    • Meaning: This passage reveals that Jesus intentionally used symbolic language, suggesting that the deeper meaning of His words was meant for those spiritually ready to understand it. He employed stories and metaphors to veil the more profound teachings to those not yet capable of comprehending them.
  • Proverbs 1:6: "For understanding proverbs and parables, the sayings and riddles of the wise."
    • Meaning: The Bible, especially the Old Testament, uses proverbs, parables, and riddles to convey wisdom. Understanding these stories requires contemplation and insight into their metaphorical meaning, rather than a literal interpretation.

Jesus’ Miracles are Metaphors for Spiritual Truths​

Many of the miracles performed by Jesus are often viewed as literal events in Christian tradition, but they can also be understood metaphorically as powerful illustrations of spiritual truths. Jesus’ actions were not only miraculous demonstrations of divine power but also symbols pointing to deeper realities about faith, transformation, and the Kingdom of God.

1. Turning Water into Wine (John 2:1-11)
    • Literal Event: Jesus transforms water into wine at a wedding in Cana, revealing His divine power.
    • Metaphorical Meaning: This miracle symbolizes spiritual transformation and the new covenant. Water, a symbol of purification and law, is transformed into wine, a symbol of joy, abundance, and the Holy Spirit. It represents the transition from the old ways (law) to the new ways (grace and spiritual renewal through Jesus).
    • John 2:11: "This, the first of the signs, Jesus performed at Cana in Galilee. He thus revealed His glory, and His disciples believed in Him."
  2. Feeding the 5,000 (Matthew 14:13-21)
    • Literal Event: Jesus multiplies five loaves and two fish to feed a large crowd.
    • Metaphorical Meaning: The feeding of the multitude represents spiritual nourishment through the Word of God. The bread symbolizes divine wisdom, while the fish represents the early Christian symbol for Jesus. This miracle emphasizes the idea that spiritual hunger can only be satisfied through the teachings of Christ. It also symbolizes the abundance that comes from faith.
    • Matthew 4:4: "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God."
  3. Walking on Water (Matthew 14:22-33)
    • Literal Event: Jesus walks on water toward His disciples, demonstrating His power over nature.
    • Metaphorical Meaning: Jesus walking on water symbolizes His command over the chaos of life and the natural world. Water, in biblical terms, often represents turmoil or the unknown. Jesus’ ability to walk on it shows that through faith, believers can overcome life's difficulties. Peter’s sinking after his initial step on water illustrates doubt and loss of faith, but Jesus' rescue shows that faith restores stability.
    • Matthew 14:31: "Immediately Jesus reached out His hand and caught him. 'You of little faith,' He said, 'why did you doubt?'"
  4. Healing the Blind (John 9:1-12)
    • Literal Event: Jesus heals a man born blind, allowing him to see for the first time.
    • Metaphorical Meaning: The healing of blindness is symbolic of spiritual awakening and enlightenment. The blind man represents humanity’s inability to see the truth before encountering Christ. Jesus’ miracle illustrates that through His teachings, people can gain spiritual sight and clarity, understanding the deeper truths of God.
    • John 9:39: "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."
      • Meaning: This further reinforces that Jesus’ healing was more about spiritual insight than physical sight.
  5. Raising Lazarus from the Dead (John 11:1-44)
    • Literal Event: Jesus raises Lazarus, who had been dead for four days, from the tomb.
    • Metaphorical Meaning: Lazarus' resurrection is a powerful metaphor for spiritual rebirth and eternal life. It illustrates the triumph of life over death, a core message of Christian faith. More profoundly, it reflects Jesus’ role in awakening souls that are spiritually "dead," showing that through faith in Him, believers can be "resurrected" from their spiritual death into eternal life.
    • John 11:25: "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die."

Parables as Examples of Metaphorical Teaching​

Jesus’ parables are explicitly metaphorical stories meant to teach moral and spiritual lessons. The parable of the sower (Matthew 13:3-9), for instance, is about how different people receive the word of God, symbolized by seeds sown on different types of soil. The parable of the mustard seed (Matthew 13:31-32) represents the Kingdom of Heaven as something that starts small but grows to encompass the world.

• Matthew 13:13: "This is why I speak to them in parables: 'Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.'"
Jesus isn't the First and Only "Christ"

4444553_1728543195008.png

Jesus' original name is Yeshua, a Hebrew name that predates the Latinized "Jesus." Notably, the letter "J" didn't exist in English until the 16th century.

The term "Christ" isn't exclusive to Jesus; it's like a pronoun that represents the highest form of consciousness, a state of spiritual awakening that transcends the physical realm. In essence, the Christ consciousness is a universal principle, not limited to one individual. This archetype has manifested across cultures,

The mainstream story of Jesus is one of many and is copied from several other deities and archetypes that existed way before the supposed Jesus Era:

Horus (Egyptian Mythology, 3000 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Born on December 25th.
  • Had 12 disciples.
  • Resurrected after death.
  • Known as the "Son of God" or the "Light."

Mithras (Persian/Roman Mythology, 1400 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Born on December 25th.
  • Associated with 12 companions.
  • Promised salvation and eternal life to his followers.

Dionysus (Greek Mythology, 1500 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Turned water into wine.
  • Death and resurrection narrative.
  • Celebrated with feasts and rituals that symbolized his rebirth.

Krishna (Hindu Mythology, 3228 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin (Devaki).
  • Divine child threatened by a king (like Herod).
  • Performed miracles.
  • Died and was resurrected.

Osiris (Egyptian Mythology, 2400 BCE)​

• Resurrection after death.
  • Ruler of the afterlife.
  • Linked with judgment of souls.

Buddha (Buddhism, 563 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin (in some traditions).
  • Tempted by evil (Mara vs. Satan).
  • Offered a path to enlightenment and salvation.
  • Experienced a miraculous birth.

Attis (Phrygian Mythology, 1200 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Crucified and resurrected.
  • Celebrated during the spring equinox (similar to Easter).

Zoroaster (Zoroastrianism, 1000 BCE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Predicted to be a savior and bringer of light.
  • Fought against evil forces.

Quetzalcoatl (Aztec Mythology, 1st century CE)​

• Born of a virgin.
  • Associated with death and resurrection.
  • Promised to return in the future to bring salvation.

Hercules (Greek Mythology, 1200 BCE)​

• Born of a mortal woman and a god.
  • Known for overcoming great trials (12 labors, like the temptations Jesus faced).
  • Ascended to the heavens after his death.

God is the Satan (Devil)

4444586_1728545719226.png

Before we begin, let’s clarify the archetypes involved in this narrative:

• Satan: The original meaning of “Satan” in Hebrew is “adversary.” Archetype that embodies darkness, ignorance deception, and a relentless hunger for power.
  • God: Portrayed as an all-loving, all-powerful, and all-knowing entity.
  • Lucifer: The original meaning of “Lucifer” in Hebrew is “lightbringer.” Archetype symbolizes light, knowledge, and liberation.
Mainstream Christianity teaches that the God of the Bible is all-loving, all-knowing, perfect, and all-powerful. However, this perspective overlooks a crucial truth: Lucifer is not Satan, and the God presented in the Bible (Yahweh) is not the true God. Instead, he is a false and ignorant being, unaware of his own actions. The claim that “God is so loving that he sent his only son to forgive our sins” is nonsensical. If he were truly all-powerful, nothing would prevent him from directly forgiving us, The God from the Bible "Yahweh" perfectly fits the archetype of "Satan" if you think about it objectively and reject beliefs you do not truly believe

For those who still believe that Yahweh is all-loving and the true God, consider the following:

• Admission of Creating Evil: Yahweh acknowledges that he created evil.
    Isaiah 45:7: "I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil. I the Lord do all these things."

• Causing Mass Genocide: He caused mass genocide during the Flood.
    Genesis 6:5-7: "And the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, 'I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth.'"

• Jealous God: He admits to being a jealous God.
    If He is an all-powerful God, what could He possibly be jealous of? Envy arises from a deficiency in something, and if one is deficient in any aspect, they cannot truly embody the nature of God. The very definition of God signifies "Perfection" and "Fulfillment.
    Exodus 20:5: "You shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me."

• Demand for Sacrifices: He demands human-animal sacrifices.
    Leviticus 1:3-4: "If his offering is a burnt offering from the herd, he shall offer a male without blemish; he shall bring it to the entrance of the tent of meeting, that he may be accepted before the Lord. He shall lay his hand on the head of the burnt offering, and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him."

• Unquestionable Obedience: He demands unquestioning obedience and blind faith, asserting that those who refuse will face eternal punishment in hell for exercising reason and logic. A God who granted us such faculties would recognize that true belief stems from evidence, not blind faith. Moreover, why would an all-loving God resort to fear—a low vibrational emotion—as a tool for compliance?
    Matthew 25:46: "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

• Accepting Sacrifice of a Virgin: He accepted a burnt offering of a teenage virgin.
    Leviticus 1:10-13: "And if his offering is of the flock, of the sheep or of the goats, for a burnt offering, he shall bring a male without blemish. And he shall kill it on the north side of the altar before the Lord, and Aaron's sons the priests shall sprinkle its blood all around on the altar."

• Foreknowledge of Sin: If God is all-knowing, he would have foreseen humanity's eventual sin and the need to send his son. An all-powerful and all-knowing God should have anticipated this, and even disregarding causation, such a God is not bound by anything; therefore, he can forgive without needing a blood sacrifice of his supposed son.
    1 John 4:9-10: "In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

False God’s Declaration

The God depicted in the Bible frequently proclaims that He is the only God, almost as if trying to convince humanity of His supremacy through sheer repetition. This incessant insistence can be likened to a robber who keeps yelling, "I am innocent!" in a desperate attempt to deflect attention from his guilt. His loud declarations only serve to raise suspicion about his true nature. The constant reiteration of His sole divinity reveals a deeper insecurity about His position in the divine hierarchy.

In Exodus 20:3, God explicitly states, "You shall have no other gods before me." This command implies the existence of other gods, suggesting that the true nature of the divine realm is far more complex than a singular entity. Furthermore, in Deuteronomy 10:17, it is written, "For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords," which acknowledges the presence of multiple divine beings, reinforcing the notion that there are other, possibly superior, entities beyond the biblical God.

The proclamation in Isaiah 45:5 further highlights this contradiction: "I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me, there is no God." This statement echoes the same theme of exclusivity while paradoxically recognizing that the assertion itself raises questions about His authenticity. If there were truly no other gods, why would there be a need for such an emphatic declaration?

Additionally, in Psalm 86:8, it states, "Among the gods there is none like you, Lord; no deeds can compare with yours." This verse explicitly acknowledges the existence of other gods while proclaiming that none are like the biblical God, suggesting that He is aware of a competition in the divine landscape.

In 1 Corinthians 8:5-6, the apostle Paul writes, "For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many ‘gods’ and many ‘lords’), yet for us there is but one God, the Father." This acknowledgment by Paul demonstrates an acceptance of the pluralistic nature of divinity, contradicting the biblical God’s assertions of being the singular deity.

We will discuss more about Yahweh the false God Later down the Line and expose his inherent ignorant nature but let's go a bit deeper on how the mainstream Christianity manipulates you into accepting satanism

THE True GOD | You are THE GOD

4444695_1728556108898.png

The God depicted in the Bible is often seen as a separate, anthropomorphic being who exerts control over creation, demanding worship and obedience from humanity. However, this understanding of God as a distinct entity leads to a false conception of the divine. Instead, there exists a far superior God, a transcendent reality that encompasses all existence and is not confined by human definitions or limitations. This true divine essence transcends the title of "God," representing a unity that binds everything together.

This superior God is often referred to in spiritual traditions as the One, the Source, or the All. Unlike the God of the Bible, who is portrayed as a jealous and often vengeful deity, this higher power embodies unconditional love, infinite wisdom, and boundless compassion. It is not a personal deity that intervenes in human affairs but rather an omnipresent force that flows through all of creation. Everything that exists is an expression of this divine essence, which permeates the universe, transcending time and space. This understanding shifts the focus from a distant God to an all-encompassing reality that invites us to recognize our connection to the divine.

Human beings are not separate from this divine reality but rather emanations of it. Each individual possesses a spark of the divine within them, reflecting the greater whole. This idea resonates with the Gnostic perspective that views humanity as possessing a divine essence trapped in the material world. The false God of the Bible Yahweh, often seen as Yaldabaoth in Gnostic texts, represents the limitation and ignorance that keep us from realizing our true nature. In contrast, the superior God embodies the ultimate truth of our existence, urging us to awaken to our divine potential and seek unity with the Source.

4444700_1728556505676.png

Understanding God as a transcendent reality rather than a separate entity allows for a deeper exploration of spirituality. It emphasizes that the divine is not something to be feared or worshiped from a distance but is intimately woven into the fabric of our lives. This perspective encourages a journey of self-discovery, inviting individuals to recognize their inherent divinity and connection to all that is. In this realization, we can begin to transcend the limitations imposed by traditional religious beliefs and embrace the fullness of our existence as expressions of the One, the infinite divine source that is everything and surrounds us at all times.

4444701_1728556537719.png

"God is within" is not only a profound spiritual truth but is also supported by various biblical verses. According to Luke 17:21, it is explicitly stated, “The Kingdom of God is within you,” which confirms that divine essence resides within each individual, emphasizing that we are not separate from God but extensions of His being. This concept is further echoed in 1 Corinthians 3:16, where it states, “Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?” This verse clearly asserts that every person embodies the divine, reinforcing the idea that the sacred presence is an integral part of our existence.

Biblical Verses

• Luke 17:21: "Nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or 'There!' For behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
  • 1 Corinthians 3:16: "Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?"
  • John 14:20: "In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you."
  • Galatians 2:20: "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
  • 1 John 4:4: "Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."
  • Psalm 82:6: "I said, 'You are gods, and all of you are children of the Most High.'"
  • Romans 8:9: "But you are not in the flesh, you are in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His."
  • Acts 17:28: "For in him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your own poets have said, 'For we are indeed his offspring.'"
In exploring the connection between our physical being and the divine, we can turn to gematria, an ancient system of assigning numerical values to words and phrases in Hebrew. In this system, human DNA can be interpreted to symbolize a profound truth: "GOD is Eternal within us." This numerical representation illustrates that our very essence, as encoded in our DNA, resonates with the eternal nature of the divine. The structure of our DNA not only contains the blueprint for our physical existence but also embodies the message that the divine is an inherent part of who we are.

4444703_1728556630605.png

The artistic representation of God and Adam by Michelangelo on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel further symbolizes this divine connection. In this iconic painting, the scene depicts God reaching out to Adam, yet their fingers do not quite touch. This imagery signifies the potential for connection between the divine and humanity, suggesting that while we may feel disconnected, God is always within reach. The positioning of God’s hand over Adam's head can be interpreted as a representation of the divine intellect within the human mind, indicating that our consciousness is a reflection of the higher power residing inside us. This powerful symbolism encapsulates the idea that we are inherently linked to the divine, affirming the truth that God is indeed within us.

• THE Reincarnation Trap
4444686_1728555652107.png
4444688_1728555903091.png

We are nothing less than powerful, all-knowing, and perfect emanations of the divine source, experiencing our own creation by splitting ourselves into lesser sparks of consciousness. This divine fragmentation, however, has led to the emergence of a false, satanic god, born from a cosmic error, who is spiritually inferior to us. This entity has trapped the divine sparks of the true, all-powerful God within mortal vessels, confining us to a limited experience defined by our six senses and the constraints of time and space. The body we inhabit, composed of carbon (six electrons, six neutrons, and six protons), represents the number 666, which the Bible associates with the mark of the beast. Ironically, our very existence in physical form is the mark of this false god.

4444690_1728555982492.png

Once we are trapped in these physical forms, this satanic god has created archons—minions that govern the material world and can be likened to the concept of demons. These archons might also represent the internal constraints of ignorance that prevent us from recognizing our true divine nature. The idea of “Reptilians” often comes up in discussions about archons, symbolizing the primal parts of our brains that connect to survival instincts and base desires. Whether these archons are literal beings we must overcome or simply representations of our own ignorance, the outcome is clear: when we externalize the divine or worship this false god, we remain stuck in the cycle of physical reincarnation.

The soul is an eternal essence that journeys through multiple lifetimes, but this cycle is not a natural progression of growth; it is a mechanism created by a false god or oppressive forces. When we die, instead of merging with the divine or ascending to a higher state, our souls are drawn back into the material realm through a deceptive process.

Upon passing away, individuals undergo a life review, reflecting on their actions. This moment is manipulated by those in control, creating a false sense of obligation to return and correct mistakes or fulfill unfinished business. This instills a sense of urgency that leads to reincarnation without a clear understanding of the consequences.

When individuals agree to reincarnate, they are often guided or coerced into a new body and life, usually with no memory of past experiences. This process is rigged to keep souls trapped in a cycle of reincarnation. Spiritual forces governing this cycle create illusions of choice and freedom, ensuring that individuals remain confined to the physical realm, preventing them from recognizing their true divine nature.

• Lucifer is not Satan, Jesus & Lucifer are ONE
Jesus's original teachings, as found in the Nag Hammadi scriptures, present a radically different narrative from that of mainstream Christianity. Contrary to the belief that Jesus was merely the Son of the God depicted in the Bible, these texts suggest that he was actually aligned with a higher divine entity, one that transcends the flawed deity presented in traditional teachings. Rather than being an object of worship, Jesus embodied the potential for humanity to awaken its own divine nature. His purpose was to impart knowledge of this true God and to awaken individuals to their own inherent divinity.

Furthermore, the Gnostic perspective posits that Jesus was opposed to the false, satanic God of the Old Testament. In this context, Jesus and Lucifer are intertwined, representing the duality of light and darkness that has been manipulated throughout history. The narrative that equates Lucifer with Satan is a psychological tactic designed to obscure the truth and link the pursuit of enlightenment with evil. In many translations of the Bible, the term "Lucifer" appears only a few times, often misinterpreted from the original Hebrew term "helel," which referred to the King of Babylon who fell from grace, rather than the bearer of light that modern interpretations suggest.

This manipulation of language and meaning serves to confuse and control the narrative surrounding the divine. By casting Lucifer in a negative light, the true essence of enlightenment and the divine spark within each individual is obscured. This further perpetuates the notion that seeking knowledge and understanding is inherently wrong, keeping people trapped in a cycle of ignorance and blind faith rather than empowering them to embrace their true nature.

The Garden of Eden: A Story of Psychological Warfare

4444673_1728554472360.png

The story of the Garden of Eden is often presented as a historical narrative, but in reality, it serves as a profound psychological allegory that links the pursuit of knowledge with evil. Mainstream Christianity portrays the event as a cautionary tale, emphasizing blind faith as a virtue. The biblical command, "You may eat freely from any tree but from the tree which is at the midst of the garden you shall not eat, for the day you eat of it you will surely die," stands out as an authoritarian directive lacking a sound rationale. Why would a truly benevolent God prevent his creations from seeking knowledge? This contradiction highlights that the tale is not merely a historical account but a carefully constructed narrative aimed at promoting obedience and suppressing inquiry.

The essence of the Garden of Eden story suggests that it was a trap designed to keep Adam from realizing his inherent divinity. By confining him to a life of bliss and obscuring the truth, the narrative effectively stifles the pursuit of enlightenment. If Adam were to uncover his true nature, he would possess a power that surpasses the lesser being portrayed as God, who merely embodies the role of a deceiver. The story's fabrications mislead readers into believing that the serpent, often equated with Lucifer (Being of Light, Knowledge, Wisdom and Liberation), was a deceiver. Yet, when the serpent encourages Adam and Eve to eat from the forbidden tree, he asserts, "You will not surely die, for the day you eat of it your eyes will be open and you will become like God." In this moment, Adam and Eve indeed gain knowledge and do not die; rather, they become aware of their own divine potential exposing the God's lie that they are gonna die that day they eat.

This pivotal revelation is further echoed in Yahweh's own admission when he states, "Man has eaten and has become like us." The serpent's words were not a deception but a profound truth that empowered Adam and Eve. The actual deception lies in the narrative's presentation, which frames the pursuit of knowledge as forbidden and dangerous. Thus, the Garden of Eden story operates as a psychological mechanism to enforce blind faith and discourage the exploration of knowledge, leading adherents to accept a false understanding of divinity. The suppression of truth and reason underpins the broader agenda of maintaining control over the spiritual journey of humanity.

This is why, after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, God's first words were, "Where are you, Adam?" If God is truly all-knowing, wouldn't He already know where Adam was? This question challenges the traditional narrative that portrays God as an omnipotent being with complete awareness of all things. Instead, it suggests a deeper layer to the story, implying that God’s inquiry may not have been about physical location but rather about Adam's spiritual state after disobeying.

By asking "Where are you?" God is highlighting the separation that Adam has created between himself and the divine through his choice to pursue knowledge, which was deemed forbidden. This moment emphasizes the psychological and spiritual implications of the act—Adam's awareness of his nakedness and shame is a reflection of his newfound understanding, which stands in contrast to the innocence he once possessed. Thus, the question can be interpreted as a poignant moment of realization, not only for Adam but also for the narrative itself, revealing the tragic consequences of suppressing one’s divine potential and the pursuit of truth.

Ultimately, the Garden of Eden allegory reinforces a narrative that prioritizes conformity over personal growth. By promoting the idea that questioning authority or seeking knowledge is wrong, it effectively kills the inner drive to find truth and understanding. This dynamic leaves individuals susceptible to control and manipulation, preventing them from realizing their full potential as seekers of knowledge and truth.

• Hell and Heaven do not exist.
Heaven and Hell are often portrayed as places of reward or punishment for those who follow or reject blind faith. However, in truth, they are not physical destinations but rather states of mind and being. Heaven represents the rejoining with the divine within ourselves, a state of unity with our true, eternal nature. It is the awakening to our inner divinity and the peace, love, and harmony that comes with it. Hell, on the other hand, is the separation from that divine self—the state of ignorance and suffering we experience when we lose touch with our true spiritual essence.

Consider the reality of our existence: we are born in pain, struggle through life filled with suffering, and are constantly at the mercy of uncontrollable forces—be it the threat of disease, natural disasters, or tragic accidents. We are vulnerable to all kinds of suffering, from the slow decay of cancer to the violent destruction of tsunamis or hurricanes. Life itself, often referred to as "LIVE" (which, reversed, is "EVIL"), is a form of Hell—a continuous cycle of hardships, pain, and fear. This world, with all its suffering, cannot reasonably be seen as the creation of a loving and benevolent God if understood in a traditional sense.

If we take a moment to think about it: would anyone choose to experience the finest pleasures life can offer—exquisite food, sensuality, luxury—if it meant being subjected to unimaginable horrors for just a brief period afterward? Few, if any, would willingly choose that deal. Yet, this world seems to offer exactly that—a fleeting taste of joy in exchange for the constant threat of suffering. How can such a world be the work of a loving God?

The truth is, Hell is not an afterlife but the separation from our divine essence, where we are trapped in the ignorance and illusion of the material world. Heaven, on the other hand, is the reunion with the God within, where true peace and freedom are found.

Mainstream Christianity is Satan Worship

If you believe that an entity who demands human-animal sacrifices, caused mass genocide, accepted a burnt offering of a teenage virgin, and admits to being a jealous can be considered all-loving and all-powerful and something worth worshipping (Worth-shipping), then you have been psychologically manipulated into accepting this archetype as righteous. Consequently, you have inherently embraced the principles of Satanism.

4444603_1728548307239.png
4444611_1728548562503.png

Hidden Symbolism and Rituals

The churches, which are fundamentally influenced by elite powers, have effectively conditioned you to accept and embrace principles that align with Satanism. What I'm sharing comes from the hidden Nag Hammadi scriptures, which were deemed heretical and banned by the church. The practitioners and believers of these scriptures, known as the Gnostics, faced persecution and execution for refusing to conform to mainstream beliefs.

Cross vs Ankh

4444624_1728549354773.png
4444625_1728549370208.png
4444712_1728557296181.png

The true teachings of Jesus have been distorted by these malevolent entities. He never died for our sins. The cross symbol is a blasphemous version of the Ankh, which is the true symbol of life. The cross represents a blood sacrifice of an archetype that embodies knowledge, light, liberation, and love. How can such a symbol be considered "holy"? Now, this satanic symbol is present around every corner of the world and in every house. What do you expect from worshiping such symbols—positivity or negativity? We'll further breakdown the Cross and how it contributes to you accepting hell (Because we are already in Hell) the cross is nothing but a open cube, Cube = Absolute physicality

Communion Ritual

4444628_1728550143372.png

The whole ritual of eating bread and drinking wine during communion, where they say it represents the body and blood of Jesus, feels like a sneaky satanic ritual if you think about it. It’s kind of strange, right? When you break it down, you’re consuming something that symbolizes sacrifice, which has a lot in common with old pagan practices where people would make blood sacrifices to their gods. So, instead of just being a nice moment of connection, it turns into this weird celebration of death and suffering. When people take part in this, they might not realize they’re playing into a system that glorifies sacrifice instead of focusing on love and freedom, which is what Jesus really stood for. It’s like consuming flesh and blood blurs the line between a respectful tradition and something darker, echoing those old rituals that celebrated death rather than life.

The mainstream explanation of the Holy Communion ritual, or Eucharist, claims it commemorates Jesus Christ's Last Supper with his disciples, where he instituted the practice by sharing bread and wine that symbolize his body and blood. This act is presented as a way to remember Christ's sacrifice for humanity and create a spiritual connection with God. However, this interpretation is overly simplistic and ignores the deeper, troubling implications of consuming bread and wine as the body and blood of Christ. The ritual inadvertently glorifies themes of sacrifice and bloodshed, reminiscent of ancient sacrificial practices that are inherently violent and morally questionable. Furthermore, the concept of transubstantiation—where the bread and wine are believed to become the actual body and blood of Christ—can lead to a form of spiritual cannibalism. This strips away the ritual's supposed sanctity and exposes its darker aspects. Of course, they'll tell you that this practice is sacred and full of meaning, but if you think deeper, these explanations are all disguised and lack genuine significance. By failing to address these points, the mainstream explanation misrepresents the true nature of the ritual and its historical connections to more sinister traditions.

the sign of cross

4444635_1728550771102.png

The mainstream explanation for the sign of the cross is that it serves as a reminder of Jesus' sacrifice and a symbol of faith, meant to protect believers from evil. It's taught as a gesture of blessing and a way to connect with God, reinforcing the idea that it brings divine protection and grace. However, off course they'll tell you such things, but if you think deeper, it becomes clear that this explanation lacks true meaning and substance. Instead of fostering a genuine connection with the divine, this ritual can inadvertently reinforce a mindset of fear and submission, focusing more on the act of marking oneself rather than embodying the love and compassion that Jesus preached. Ultimately, while it may be presented as a holy act, the sign of the cross can be seen as perpetuating a cycle of disconnection between the heart and the mind, where true understanding and awareness are lost in the ritualistic motions.

Hidden Spells

The English language is a powerful tool, almost like a collection of spells—hence the term "spelling." Every word carries its own vibrational energy, which can influence our reality regardless of our intent. For example, if you talk negatively to water and then freeze it, you'll witness ugly, distorted designs. Conversely, speaking positively will yield beautiful, symmetrical patterns. This demonstrates that the words we use are far from neutral; they possess unique vibrational fields that manifest in the world around us.

Watch this experiment

Take a moment to consider how the language is crafted in a way that allows us to express things we may not fully mean. For instance, the word "bless" can be broken down into "be less." When you say it, you might unknowingly be casting a spell, making someone "be less" in some way. Similarly, the word "worship" implies "worth-ship," suggesting that when we worship something, we consent to diminish our own worth. The act of worship transfers our energy and divine value into whatever we are venerating. Words like "appreciate" can be dissected into "appreci-hate," while "pray" has a phonetic similarity to "prey."

These connections aren’t mere coincidences; they suggest that language has been meticulously crafted to shape our thoughts and perceptions. Of course, there may be instances of coincidence, but once you become aware of these underlying meanings, you start to see how many words serve a purpose beyond their surface definitions. This realization empowers you to differentiate between simple coincidences and deeper deceptions that manipulate our understanding and experiences.

Free Will is an illusion
Free will, in its traditional sense, does not truly exist. It is often presented as an explanation to silence any logical argument or questioning of divine authority. In reality, the only "free will" we possess is the choice between blind faith and the pursuit of knowledge. Ignorance is the only sin, for it is through ignorance that we remain shackled, unaware of our divine potential and truth. If free will truly exists, then we must reconsider its validity.

If God is the source of all creation, then every scenario and event can be traced back to His inherent thought process. This means that every decision we make has already been envisioned and set into motion by God’s plan. If our decisions are known to God before they happen, they cannot truly be our own. For instance, if I choose a hotdog over bacon, and God—being all-knowing—already knows this choice before I make it, then was that decision ever mine to make? Was it predetermined within the boundaries of His divine plan before I had the opportunity to act?

This raises a profound challenge to the concept of free will. Are our choices genuinely ours, or are we just following a script written before time began? The tension between determinism (everything is predetermined) and libertarian free will (the belief that we make truly free choices) becomes impossible to ignore. The question then arises: Did I actually choose the hotdog, or was the outcome already scripted in a divine narrative, unfolding before my conscious mind had any real say?

If our choices are part of God’s predetermined plan, then free will becomes an illusion, and we are left to consider the possibility that life is a series of inevitable events beyond our control, only giving us the illusion of autonomy.

Conclusion:

So where are we going with this? The world is indeed controlled by this satanic being, as the Bible even states, “We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one” (1 John 5:19). This entity and the archons he created maintain an eternal cycle of suffering. These archons feed off our negative vibrational energy—suffering, chaos, and pain—so they keep the world in a constant state of conflict. This is why wars, genocides, and painful rituals are promoted and caused by those in power in exchange for materialistic gain. The politicians and leaders in control have traded their morality for temporary benefits, becoming tools of the matrix to continue this system of suffering. If you choose blind faith over knowledge, willful ignorance over factual acceptance you have been manipulated psychologically to accept Satan and you will get what you accept.

The people in power have crafted two main traps for the masses: either atheism, which worships only science—a system confined to the material world and thus only serves to reinforce the physical limitations of existence—or organized religion, which externalizes God, tricking people into worshipping the very false entity controlling this realm. Both paths are designed to keep us trapped, continually reincarnating, as they control what you believe and thus shape your reality. In religion, you agree to the structure, the dogma, the limitations, and unknowingly consent to remain imprisoned within the system, They're burning out your brain's reward system, turning you into instant-gratification seekers. Complex knowledge requires patience and mental effort, but they're conditioning you for lazy, feel-good addiction.

If you dare to think critically, pursue true knowledge, and reason deeply, you’ll realize that the whole structure is set up to prevent you from discovering your inner divinity. They don’t want you to awaken to your true power because once you do, you transcend their control. They don't even try to hide the truth completely—they conceal it just enough because pushing too hard would lead people to question, just like in the Garden of Eden.

The Bible, as with much of history, is dual-purposed: it enslaves the fools but enlightens those who seek deeper understanding. The manipulation is often hidden in plain sight, much like the orchestrated events such as the blaspheming of the Last Supper during the Olympics, where the lights mysteriously went out over Paris, causing people to think it was a divine act. This was nothing more than an orchestrated spectacle, designed to push the narrative of externalized worship of Jesus, further entrenching the masses into this matrix of control. They do not want you to internalize God, realize your divinity, or see through their façade. Only by awakening to the truth within can we break free from this endless cycle.

Read all, love the effort bhai

• Love it
Yeshua aka jesus (yeshua was his real name) was a ricecel keep coping

HES COMING TO SAVE US:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

if this is the case why wouldn't the elite just hide all religious teachings? That seems like a good way to get everyone atheist, not able to know what to believe in anymore and trapping them in an endless cycle of reincarnation in this world
Humans have an inherent drive to seek the truth, if there exists only one truth, People will flip the world upside down to find more answers because inherently there are a lot of Contradictions in Religions and Science cannot fully explain several phenomenas, Religion and atheism are perfectly fabricated double edged sword that leads to nowhere, By controlling both narratives and feeding partial truths, they suppress your natural desire to question, The Garden of Eden story is symbolic of this, They keep the truth in plain sight but deceive you to believe otherwise, A half-truth, after all, is far more dangerous than a complete lie.

Yeshua aka jesus (yeshua was his real name) was a ricecel keep coping

HES COMING TO SAVE US:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You are gonna piss off a lot of religious people here that are in denial

why do u agree that jesus was a ricecel and the mainstream jesus and the black jesus are both fake?
Lol no I didn't agree on him, People on this thread are already upset reading my truth and his comment calling Jesus such names is gonna fuel those people even more

jfl @ the seethe from @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
jfl @ the seethe from @PrinceLuenLeoncur
why tf are you tagging me you retard?

Nobody’s “seething” I’m in shock there’s so many stupid idiots in the world like yourself and OP now go suck OPs cock faggot

Reply to me again on this thread and you get put on ignore I have 0 patience for sub 80 IQs

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Lol no I didn't agree on him, People on this thread are already upset reading my truth and his comment calling Jesus such names is gonna fuel those people even more
cope they and u are all wrong jesus was real and his name wasnt even jesus it was the chinese name yeshua he is a chinese man as well as a ricecel

• JFL

Nobody’s “seething” I’m in shock there’s so many stupid idiots in the world like yourself and OP now go suck OOs cock faggot
keep coping chinese yeshua the son of god will punish sinners like u :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
keep coping chinese yeshua the son of god will punish sinners like u :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Another retard put on my ignore @i_love_roosters @ElTruecel @noobs @gigell @nofap see what I mean the ministers of Satan come out full force when confronted with the bible see these demon worshippers thorthing at the mouths coming for me one after another all because I debunked their nonsneee

I want any atheist reading this to ask yourself WHY, what could accost a man to be so hell bent on destroying a harmful belief that it causes them mental anguish when their gnostic bullshit is debunked that they have to attack me 😉 think atheists think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, nofap, ElTruecel and 1 other person

Nobody’s “seething” I’m in shock there’s so many stupid idiots in the world like yourself and OP now go suck OPs cock faggot

Reply to me again on this thread and you get put on ignore I have 0 patience for sub 80 IQs

• JFL
Reactions: CMD
Another retard put on my ignore @i_love_roosters @ElTruecel @noobs @gigell @nofap see what I mean the ministers of Satan come out full force when confronted with the bible see these demon worshippers thorthing at the mouths coming for me one after another all because I debunked their nonsneee

I want any atheist reading this to ask yourself WHY, what could accost a man to be so hell bent on destroying a harmful belief that it causes them mental anguish when their gnostic bullshit is debunked that they have to attack me 😉 think atheists think
LMAO I laugh at your ignorance, the only thing you debunked was yourself and ran away refused to elaborate more when confronted, Which again makes sense for whatever being you are worshipping, You are a physical embodiment of it, You literally asked me to kill myself, Rot in hell and all sorts of things during an intellectual debate and refuse to elaborate, copy pasted a mainstream explanation from google or GPT which did nothing but emphasize my point even more, :lul: Tagging your buddies in defence while putting me on ignore list isn't gonna save you from embarassment, your friends are likely to be more critical thinkers than you, anyone with more than 15 braincells could tell who is satanic here and who's not, The fact that you keep mentioning Gnostics as if it's the only refuting argument for nature of Christ is crazy, keep living in denial, Waiting until you argue that Santa is real as well

Last edited:
since i was a kid i always thought the Christian "good" was never genuine. My thought process is that Christians follow all these divine laws and principles just so that they dont rot in hell, so its more selfish than anything. Thoughts?

great thread btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and Gmogger
since i was a kid i always thought the Christian "good" was never genuine. My thought process is that Christians follow all these divine laws and principles just so that they dont rot in hell, so its more selfish than anything. Thoughts?

great thread btw
Exactly Most religious people don’t genuinely believe in what they claim to follow; they do it more out of fear of hell or the hope for a place in heaven. Many are unaware of their own motives, or too far gone to recognize them. True conviction, however, comes from within. Deceiving oneself into blindly believing in something for the sake of eternal bliss is no different than an atheist who refuses to believe in anything. The idea that our beliefs alone determine whether we go to heaven or hell is absurd. Why would a loving God judge us on "blind faith" when He gave us reason and logic?

• +1
Reactions: oily703
Humans have an inherent drive to seek the truth, if there exists only one truth, People will flip the world upside down to find more answers because inherently there are a lot of Contradictions in Religions and Science cannot fully explain several phenomenas, Religion and atheism are perfectly fabricated double edged sword that leads to nowhere, By controlling both narratives and feeding partial truths, they suppress your natural desire to question, The Garden of Eden story is symbolic of this, They keep the truth in plain sight but deceive you to believe otherwise, A half-truth, after all, is far more dangerous than a complete lie.
Surely they can erase the truth from the face of the earth, like the Isaiah 46:8 quote?

Surely they can erase the truth from the face of the earth, like the Isaiah 46:8 quote?
Off course they can if they want to, There are a lot of more in depth concepts that i can't even talk about on this forum