Daily sunscreen + moisturizer?

green

green

Iron
I'm just starting to use Cerave cleanser and moisturizer in the morning and cerave moisutrizer again at bed time.
Should I wear sunscreen on my face as well? Is this one good? I put it on after the moisturizer in the morning? Is it needed if I'm only in sun for < 15 minutes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and NEOKAISER
i personally use sunscreen every single day that i know im going outside on simply because uv light or some other sun thing causes wrinkling and just cuz when i use it my skin looks better

edit: no sunscreen in evening and i put on sunscreen after moisturizer in the mornings and also if u have acne, sunscreen helps with acne scarring and lessens it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: green
I'm just starting to use Cerave cleanser and moisturizer in the morning and cerave moisutrizer again at bed time.
Should I wear sunscreen on my face as well? Is this one good? I put it on after the moisturizer in the morning? Is it needed if I'm only in sun for < 15 minutes?

View attachment 2338603
1. You should wear a sunscreen every day during daylight hours.
2. Ideally, the moisturiser that you wear during the day will have no sun protection, because if it does it can have negative interaction with the sun protection in the sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: green
spf 20 isnt enough