Daily 'The BlackPill has destroyed me' thread.

Festrunk

Festrunk

Diamond
This shit is gay.

First off, I'm pretty sure this site has upped my aspie levels so fucking high that if a girl was obviously giving me IOIs or interested, I'd probably just think it was an elaborate scheme to humiliate me and laugh about it to her friends and Chad.

Not only that, but even if a girl was messaging me to come fuck her(like some chubby from Tinder is rn) I'd probably just end up hating her. If her standards are so low for a quick fuck that she'd choose me, a subhuman, then how fucking many other guys does that equate to? That's must mean like 10 dicks a month MINIMUM.

Now, I've read before that, if a woman raw dogs, traces of the Male are left in that cunt for 5 years. So, 10 dicks a month, times 12 months a year, times 5 years, is 600 dicks. That's right, if I put my cock in that pussy I am touching 600 other dudes' dicks. Why not just be fucking gay at that point?

WHY WAS I RAPED BY THE BLACKPILL? FUCK THIS.

@Jack Black Can I get an update on how fat Jack Black is?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, TheChosenChad, HardMewer and 5 others
s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1464
F

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1464
LOL at IQcels who didn’t know or feel about this all before getting blackpilled

din red op is a bundle of sticks

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
High IQ OP

Prenatal t and mouth breathing destroyed my life not blackpill

Now, I've read before that, if a woman raw dogs, traces of the Male are left in that cunt for 5 years.

this is why we say no hymen no diamond

@Jack Black Can I get an update on how fat Jack Black is?
I AM FED UP WITH THIS CONSTANT TRASH AFTER TRASH OF JACK BLACK BEING GIVEN A MOVIE CONTRACT TELLING HIM TO EAT WHAT MUST BE 40 PIZZAS A DAY TO STAY AT THE LEVEL OF MORBID OBESITY HE IS AT JUST SO HE CAN ONCE AGAIN PLAY THE ROLE OF THE FAT SUBHUMAN WHO SLOWS DOWN THE ENTIRE CAST ON A JOURNEY TO FIND BURIED TREASURE!!!!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Festrunk and Stingray