damm NSAID( nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug) are destroying T and other hormones level

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
So Basically, i'm about to cure my tendonitis, a bro helped me by telling me how to act properly to get done with this shit.
The thing is that he recommanded me anti inflammatorys (that's logical no offense for him) but damm look : "

Endocrine disruption​

Other studies have shown deleterious effects of aspirin and paracetamol on the adult human testis, it was recently shown that Ibuprofen is also an endocrine disruptor: its daily consumption at medium doses would disrupt 3 testicular hormones, by doping in particular the production of luteinizing hormone (pituitary hormone responsible for controlling the production of testosterone in men); at doses of 1200 mg / day for 6 weeks the male organism compensates for this overproduction by a mechanism called "compensated hypogonadism" theoretically only affecting 10% of elderly males, which can be a source of complications and requires for this due to medical follow-up.

These undesirable effects would be the consequence, on the one hand, of a nonselective inhibition mechanism; and secondly because Ibuprofen disrupts "the expression of genes encoding several enzymes responsible for steroidogenesis from which testosterone is derived" and "appears to inhibit a hormone produced by Sertoli cells - inhibin B - which is responsible for regulating follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). "; it also inhibits the production of anti-Mullerian hormone by these same Sertoli cells, as well as it blocks the production of testicular prostaglandins (according to tests conducted ex vivo and in vitro).
(Sorry for shitty translation, i used google translate 'cause i got no time :lul:)
LOW IQ thread, just here to advise, if some High IQ users could develop

EDIT : source : french wikipedia https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibuprofène

So Basically, i'm about to cure my tendonitis, a bro helped me by telling me how to act properly to get done with this shit.
The thing is that he recommanded me anti inflammatorys (that's logical no offense for him) but damm look : "

(Sorry for shitty translation, i used google translate 'cause i got no time :lul:)
LOW IQ thread, just here to advise, if some High IQ users could develop

EDIT : source : french wikipedia https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibuprofène
then dont use painkillers lol

never take pharmaceuticals if you arent on deaths door as a rule ime

If youre having chronic pain its a signal from your body that something is chronically wrong and needs to change and you shouldnt mask it with NSAIDs or any other pharma intervention

no drugs are without side effects, potential for extreme reaction, unknown risks, etc. and very very few drugs have been around long enough for true long term consequences to be knowable

theres also massive financial incentive (trillions of dollars on the line) for pharmaceutical companies to push experimental drugs, often knowingly exposing customers to harm (countless historical examples of this, they just get small fine and go an as usual), and discourage the use of time tested and much safer drugs because new drugs are VASTLY more profitable especially wrt older drugs which have generic versions you can get from indian pharma for 10c a pill.
Ivermectin as a prophylactic for kung flu is good example of this: if you take 10c worth of Ivermectin which is about as safe as any drug can be and can be bought otc in most countries you wont have to pay 10k for remdesivir and other experimental antivirals and shit when you get sent to hospital with fake PCR test and you wont have to take satanic gene therapy innoculation which doesnt even work.

lindy medicine mogs gay modern medicine in everything except practical surgery (which is lindy, its just become more sophisticated)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13
never take pharmaceuticals if you arent on deaths door as a rule ime

If youre having chronic pain its a signal from your body that something is chronically wrong and needs to change and you shouldnt mask it with NSAIDs or any other pharma intervention

no drugs are without side effects, potential for extreme reaction, unknown risks, etc. and very very few drugs have been around long enough for true long term consequences to be knowable

theres also massive financial incentive (trillions of dollars on the line) for pharmaceutical companies to push experimental drugs, often knowingly exposing customers to harm (countless historical examples of this, they just get small fine and go an as usual), and discourage the use of time tested and much safer drugs because new drugs are VASTLY more profitable especially wrt older drugs which have generic versions you can get from indian pharma for 10c a pill.
Ivermectin as a prophylactic for kung flu is good example of this: if you take 10c worth of Ivermectin which is about as safe as any drug can be and can be bought otc in most countries you wont have to pay 10k for remdesivir and other experimental antivirals and shit when you get sent to hospital with fake PCR test and you wont have to take satanic gene therapy innoculation which doesnt even work.

lindy medicine mogs gay modern medicine in everything except practical surgery (which is lindy, its just become more sophisticated)
I agree with this, i just wanted to take NSAIDs for my tendonitis but i'll try to cure it without this shit