damn i just got a discord gf from the e-dgy server maybe I can get become a slayer WTF (ASS PICS GTFIHH!)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
(

DAMN NIGGA I AM NOT PULLIN OUT IDGAF IF SHE GETS PREGNANT I AM NUTTING IN THAT PUSSY AND THAT ASS TEN MILLION TIMES DISRESPECTFULLY IN HER BELLY BUTTONS EARS NOSE EYES EVERYWHERE NIGGA I DONT GIVE TWO FUCKS I'M USUALLY INTO THIN GIRLS WITH SMALL TIGHT BUTT BIG BOOBS BUT GOT DAYUKK<<<<<MMMMMMMMM

Just was chillin' when @opryreincarnation and @Scammer had the idea to go to the e-dgy discord server, and this is where I met this hoe.
I had my camera on and I guess she wanted it, cuz I told her how I'd fuck her, and she seems super insecure so I have a chance. I looked at her instagram and she has some recessed edgar as her boyfriend, yet she still sends this shit to me. I have an idea that relationship ain't gonna last long.
Her friend said in her own words that my dick was suckable and I had a perfect size, and she agreed.
Regardless, If I'm 3 PSL how did I pull this foid?
I don't know why I can only fucking pull alt bitches, when I really want sorority girls that wear pink.

Here's an example of the shit from a different girl as an example I get on a regular basis:

Then she posted this on her Instgram, not sure exactly how she found that picture, but I'm guessing she only likes me for my pasts looks like right here, but I'm not sure.
I would fuck both of these girls, but I don't know, their aesthetic is kind of weird, but I'm sure they love to be little fucking promiscious little slut whores for my to fuck all night long.

So guys, be honest, how the fuck am I getting these girls attracted to me?
Maybe after my next surgery I won't be an incel, I just don't understand what these girls see in me. I asked the first one and she said, "everything" but I don't know.
I did keep getting called a freak and weirdo in that server, but the first girl didn't care.
Even though I told her I don't shower or wipe my ass, she said I'm still in love.
She lives in San Antonio, Texas.

If she doesn't stalk me and find this thread, I'm gonna get some nudes and report back to base.

She's 18 btw guys so don't think it's weird, and so the plan is to just keep sending her shit and I'll get what I can,
rendezvous back to the asylum and bless y'all greedy ungrateful sex deprived horny ass niggas cuz I got y'alls backs fr.

Should I secure tha $?bag?$

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Shrek2OnDvD, ROTTING and 26 others
ofc the discord girl is a bloated ethnic :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ItsOver.com, Ineffable and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, alriodai, Zeruel and 1 other person
It is your time to shine James. I will be watching with great hope and pride.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14693, galego123 and 1 other person
Can't believe you send her nudes and posted here😹

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ineffable, Deleted member, galego123 and 2 others
Fucking chad brag thread, fuck you James.

Over man, it’s over….

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Prince88 and 5 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Deleted member 16133

shi james u bout to make me act up 😏

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18890, Hades and 5 others
Fucking chad brag thread, fuck you James.

Over man, it’s over….

if it was stacy it wouldve been a brag thrad but still she prolly wouldnt even want vbcme irl

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
View attachment 1743818View attachment 1743819(View attachment 1743820View attachment 1743821
DAMN NIGGA I AM NOT PULLIN OUT IDGAF IF SHE GETS PREGNANT I AM NUTTING IN THAT PUSSY AND THAT ASS TEN MILLION TIMES DISRESPECTFULLY IN HER BELLY BUTTONS EARS NOSE EYES EVERYWHERE NIGGA I DONT GIVE TWO FUCKS I'M USUALLY INTO THIN GIRLS WITH SMALL TIGHT BUTT BIG BOOBS BUT GOT DAYUKK<<<<<MMMMMMMMM
View attachment 1743823
View attachment 1743824
View attachment 1743825
View attachment 1743822

View attachment 1743828

Just was chillin' when @opryreincarnation and @Scammer had the idea to go to the e-dgy discord server, and this is where I met this hoe.
I had my camera on and I guess she wanted it, cuz I told her how I'd fuck her, and she seems super insecure so I have a chance. I looked at her instagram and she has some recessed edgar as her boyfriend, yet she still sends this shit to me. I have an idea that relationship ain't gonna last long.
Her friend said in her own words that my dick was suckable and I had a perfect size, and she agreed.
I don't know why I can only fucking pull alt bitches, when I really want sorority girls that wear pink.

Here's an example of the shit from a different girl as an example I get on a regular basis:
View attachment 1743829View attachment 1743830View attachment 1743832View attachment 1743833
Then she posted this on her Instgram, not sure exactly how she found that picture, but I'm guessing she only likes me for my pasts looks like right here, but I'm not sure.
I would fuck both of these girls, but I don't know, their aesthetic is kind of weird, but I'm sure they love to be little fucking promiscious little slut whores for my to fuck all night long.

Maybe after my next surgery I won't be an incel, I just don't understand what these girls see in me. I asked the first one and she said, "everything" but I don't know.
I did keep getting called a freak and weirdo in that server, but the first girl didn't care.
Even though I told her I don't shower or wipe my ass, she said I'm still in love.

If she doesn't stalk me and find this thread, I'm gonna get some nudes and report back to base.

She's 18 btw guys so don't think it's weird, and so the plan is to just keep sending her shit and I'll get what I can,
rendezvous back to the asylum and bless y'all greedy ungrateful sex deprived horny ass niggas cuz I got y'alls backs fr.

Dick looks good for a ftm tranny imo

Dick looks good for a ftm tranny imo
couldve chosen the bigger model but i wanted it natural at the time, might go back to get the skin lenghtened and shaped to the ideal and ill legit get a fucking 12 incher lmfaooo but idk who has the ideal dick? trick question to see if you were gay HAHAHAHAH

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Scammer and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Mirin bro ur turning into a slayer everyday

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16110 and n0rthface
View attachment 1743818View attachment 1743819(View attachment 1743820View attachment 1743821

View attachment 1743824
View attachment 1743825
View attachment 1743822

View attachment 1743828

View attachment 1743829View attachment 1743830View attachment 1743832View attachment 1743833

James you are a gem. People who don't like you are stupid.

She's got a beautiful ass,marry her asap

happy for you james now u dont need surgery anymore

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

View attachment 1743824
View attachment 1743825
View attachment 1743822

View attachment 1743828

Hey i'm new to this forum, i have some questions.
What did you do to your face ? You kinda like Michael Jackson after surgery ? You already got surgery i guess, what are the other surgeries you plan to do?
Why don't you gymmax ? You are way too skinny, i reckon it is better to have a good face than a good body but why not do both if you can ?
You want to stretch your dick ?? I personally have a 6 inch one, i have no idea if its enough as i have never used it
What's your age ? As long as she is 18 we don't give a shit

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
you look scary ngl but congratulations.

• +1
Reactions: Ze90n
Shes cute tbh cant believe you pulled her

Fat, Ethnic, sub5 face :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Can't believe u r real ngl

Hey i'm new to this forum, i have some questions.
What did you do to your face ? You kinda like Michael Jackson after surgery ? You already got surgery i guess, what are the other surgeries you plan to do?
Why don't you gymmax ? You are way too skinny, i reckon it is better to have a good face than a good body but why not do both if you can ?
You want to stretch your dick ?? I personally have a 6 inch one, i have no idea if its enough as i have never used it
What's your age ? As long as she is 18 we don't give a shit
WHY DO NIGGAS ALWAYS FUCKING SAY MICAHEL JACKSON and i will start gymaxx soon tbh and i ahve 6.5 inch dick when i dont have eryctile disfystiomn but i believe 7 is minimum nowdays

View attachment 1743824
View attachment 1743825
View attachment 1743822

View attachment 1743828

fuuuaaaarkkkkk you slayer

our wins just keep piling up

i wish i didn’t just see this now but it won’t let me get tagged sadly

mods please let me change this name

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
fuuuaaaarkkkkk you slayer

our wins just keep piling up

i wish i didn’t just see this now but it won’t let me get tagged sadly

mods please let me change this name
i forgot the apostrphe LMFAO