damn i just got a discord gf from the e-dgy server maybe I can get become a slayer WTF (ASS PICS GTFIHH!)

View attachment 1743818View attachment 1743819(View attachment 1743820View attachment 1743821
DAMN NIGGA I AM NOT PULLIN OUT IDGAF IF SHE GETS PREGNANT I AM NUTTING IN THAT PUSSY AND THAT ASS TEN MILLION TIMES DISRESPECTFULLY IN HER BELLY BUTTONS EARS NOSE EYES EVERYWHERE NIGGA I DONT GIVE TWO FUCKS I'M USUALLY INTO THIN GIRLS WITH SMALL TIGHT BUTT BIG BOOBS BUT GOT DAYUKK<<<<<MMMMMMMMM

View attachment 1743824
View attachment 1743825
View attachment 1743822

View attachment 1743828

Just was chillin' when @opryreincarnation and @Scammer had the idea to go to the e-dgy discord server, and this is where I met this hoe.
I had my camera on and I guess she wanted it, cuz I told her how I'd fuck her, and she seems super insecure so I have a chance. I looked at her instagram and she has some recessed edgar as her boyfriend, yet she still sends this shit to me. I have an idea that relationship ain't gonna last long.
Her friend said in her own words that my dick was suckable and I had a perfect size, and she agreed.
Regardless, If I'm 3 PSL how did I pull this foid?
I don't know why I can only fucking pull alt bitches, when I really want sorority girls that wear pink.

Here's an example of the shit from a different girl as an example I get on a regular basis:
View attachment 1743829View attachment 1743830View attachment 1743832View attachment 1743833
Then she posted this on her Instgram, not sure exactly how she found that picture, but I'm guessing she only likes me for my pasts looks like right here, but I'm not sure.
I would fuck both of these girls, but I don't know, their aesthetic is kind of weird, but I'm sure they love to be little fucking promiscious little slut whores for my to fuck all night long.

So guys, be honest, how the fuck am I getting these girls attracted to me?
Maybe after my next surgery I won't be an incel, I just don't understand what these girls see in me. I asked the first one and she said, "everything" but I don't know.
I did keep getting called a freak and weirdo in that server, but the first girl didn't care.
Even though I told her I don't shower or wipe my ass, she said I'm still in love.
She lives in San Antonio, Texas.

If she doesn't stalk me and find this thread, I'm gonna get some nudes and report back to base.

She's 18 btw guys so don't think it's weird, and so the plan is to just keep sending her shit and I'll get what I can,
rendezvous back to the asylum and bless y'all greedy ungrateful sex deprived horny ass niggas cuz I got y'alls backs fr.

Should I secure tha $?bag?$
you can finally yes to "Am i gonna ascend" question you were asking in moon's discord server lol

jesus christ at everyone in this thread sucking your dick bcause you pulled a mentally ill overly clingy becky :forcedsmile: teen romance of the subhumans tbh

jesus christ at everyone in this thread sucking your dick bcause you pulled a mentally ill overly clingy becky :forcedsmile: teen romance of the subhumans tbh
Someone sounds jealous

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
good job james

U fucked her?

she a stacy to me and i take wahwt i can get ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and ShowerMaxxing
If real, u look deformed now. Used to be gl tho it’s easy to get nudes lol
:hnghn: how do i look deformed nigga HOW

im sick of bein gtold this i look normal

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing