Damn i want this thick white girl in my class

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Me and her smoked in her car during lunch today wit her friend and we were talking about random shit, now i kinda want her. She's also been staring at me since school started, Should i try to fuck her or no? Keep in mind she's in my class so i dont wanna shit where i sleep metaphorically if you know what i mean

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Can’t relate. The world shit me out into the void and I’ll simply suffer alone in despair until I die

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anactualdude, Nisse, aBetterMii and 10 others
pics or ignore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, SLA and Deleted member 17531
chad behaviour to be smoking in a girl's car

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 17531
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 16369
Imma snitch to ur principle you shoul d be study

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, SchizoAutism and Deleted member 17531
look at this clown thinking I'm gonna put a random girls pics on here for him to jerk off to
i just fapped 3 times nigga im not gonna get hard for the next 2 weeks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Vain786, Deleted member 20097 and 1 other person
Imma snitch to ur principle you shoul d be study
stop flirting with me faggot
nah just kidding but I don't think my principal would care, he's high most of the time

She would reject you to suicide

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed
She would reject you to suicide
i highly doubt that tbh, i bet i make her pussy wet and creamy when i walk into class in the morning

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 16110 and poopoohead
fwb I don't do relationships in 2022
your not really shitting where you sleeping then

also are you not trying to get into a relationship because of girls cheating or what bro im curious

your not really shitting where you sleeping then

also are you not trying to get into a relationship because of girls cheating or what bro im curious
that's part of it but just in general relationships are a waste of time, it's the same 3 month cycle over and over

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
lol that dude above talking about relationships in 2022 in a western country. aka just get cucked bro

also bro if she invited u to smoke to her car she wants u, i don't know how it works there in US since in algeria no girls drives in high school (only at 18)

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17531
Shiiiiieeet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
lol that dude above talking about relationships in 2022 in a western country. aka just get cucked bro

also bro if she invited u to smoke to her car she wants u, i don't know how it works there in US since in algeria no girls drives in high school (only at 18)
I'm gonna shit test her tomorrow to see how she responds and if she passes I'll know I'm in those

Thick girls are the biggest whores and all the low inhib Tyrones are after them

OP is 6'2". He shouldn't be high inhib. He can literally do whatever he wants. What are the 5'8" 140lb normies gonna do?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person

OP is 6'2". He shouldn't be high inhib. He can literally do whatever he wants. What are the 5'8" 140lb normies gonna do?
Bro height is such a halo in the US
I wish I was 6ft4 there. I would have been fucking so many hoes

Like people so short there, can you tell me more about height in high school there?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Growth Plate

you're right, high inhib is ruining my life

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Bro height is such a halo in the US
I wish I was 6ft4 there. I would have been fucking so many hoes

Like people so short there, can you tell me more about height in high school there?
Out of all my classes last year, there were only like five 6'3+ guys. If you were 6'4" in my highschool, you would constantly have girls ask how tall you are and the teacher would call you big guy

I'm only around 5'9" with lifts on (I'm not counting the shoes. Only the lifts and my height) and I'm average at worst in my grade level. Average height for an 11th grader is 5'8" - 5'9" unfrauded. Before I wore lifts I got called tall by strangers despite being a 5'7" turbomanlet just because they're shorter than me and I have very long legs

• +1
Reactions: Racky, alriodai and AscendingHero
you're right, high inhib is ruining my life
Just lol at you being scared of people that you dwarf. Wtf. It's like being scared of children

Just lol at you being scared of people that you dwarf. Wtf. It's like being scared of children
i have narcissism to the point where I'm insecure, I need peoples opinion of me to be as high as possible and if I open my mouth I'm afraid it will change
Horseshoe theory confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and Growth Plate
i deserve the thick white girl more than op. Op probably has a 4.9 incher from his asian genes. Maybe he measured wrong and thinks he has a 6 incher. Meanwhile I have a darkskin veiny 7 incher and girls have absolutely no idea :feelswah::feelswhy:

I'm a twink manlet so they probably think I'm a dicklet. I've also probably been dressing and sounding too white and square

Good thing I've at least changed my style a bit and I'm trying to show off my bulge without being too obvious

• +1
i have narcissism to the point where I'm insecure, I need peoples opinion of me to be as high as possible and if I open my mouth I'm afraid it will change
Horseshoe theory confirmed
Getting pussy is all that matters. Who cares about what the child sized 5'8" normies say

• +1
i deserve the thick white girl more than op. Op probably has a 4.9 incher from his asian genes. Maybe he measured wrong and thinks he has a 6 incher. Meanwhile I have a darkskin veiny 7 incher and girls have absolutely no idea :feelswah::feelswhy:

I'm a twink manlet so they probably think I'm a dicklet. I've also probably been dressing and sounding too white and square

Good thing I've at least changed my style a bit and I'm trying to show off my bulge without being too obvious
at least u have BBC halo. imagine being a small white kid with larger than that size and getting people to believe u

• +1
Pm me on discord op

• JFL
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
Sorry my discord is filled with bots whats Ur username

Out of all my classes last year, there were only like five 6'3+ guys. If you were 6'4" in my highschool, you would constantly have girls ask how tall you are and the teacher would call you big guy

I'm only around 5'9" with lifts on (I'm not counting the shoes. Only the lifts and my height) and I'm average at worst in my grade level. Average height for an 11th grader is 5'8" - 5'9" unfrauded. Before I wore lifts I got called tall by strangers despite being a 5'7" turbomanlet just because they're shorter than me and I have very long legs
Do you think guys can slay just off their height there?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney