What do girls in your class think is cute / hot

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
What's your discord

Also what's the average looksmatched couple

What do girls in your class think is cute / hot
Don't have discord

Only HTNs+ are in couples if that's what you're asking

You already know what they consider cute / hot. Just be a tall tiktok prettyboy or tall gymmaxxed masc tyrone or tall white football jock. All those attract different girls though ofc. You don't need to even be in a sport. There's just a group of popular nattycel guys in my school that are just known for gymcelling and they just make gym jokes all day and the girls laugh

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and alriodai
Me and her smoked in her car during lunch today wit her friend and we were talking about random shit, now i kinda want her. She's also been staring at me since school started, Should i try to fuck her or no? Keep in mind she's in my class so i dont wanna shit where i sleep metaphorically if you know what i mean
bring up slavery to instill feelings of white guilt and then fuck her brains out (make your ancestors proud!)

Me and her smoked in her car during lunch today wit her friend and we were talking about random shit, now i kinda want her. She's also been staring at me since school started, Should i try to fuck her or no? Keep in mind she's in my class so i dont wanna shit where i sleep metaphorically if you know what i mean
Just smash. If she’s north atlantid pheno then cream pie her to meeksmaxx