Damn taking train is peak.

Lemic

Lemic

simulacrum
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Posts
2,733
Reputation
7,447
This method of public transport is so much more calming.

I can even put my legs up nigga.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, Gen1leman, Brava and 2 others
This method of public transport is so much more calming.

I can even put my legs up nigga.
until you get stabbed by some random guy sitting behind you
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, Lemic, botchedrhinoplasty and 3 others
which country :think:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Lemic, Resonant and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity], Gen1leman and Lemic
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity], Gen1leman and Lemic
I’ve been on the train it’s so peak I love it
 
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity] and Gen1leman
Which country?
Denmark.

I went to czech republic for a vacation and their transport was giga efficient.

Train came every 5 mins
 
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity], Fuldblod, Gen1leman and 2 others
Denmark.

I went to czech republic for a vacation and their transport was giga efficient.

Train came every 5 mins
yeah thats good public transport
 
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity], Gen1leman and Resonant
Denmark.

I went to czech republic for a vacation and their transport was giga efficient.

Train came every 5 mins
Makes sense why the train experience is good
 
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity], Gen1leman and sonic55555
This method of public transport is so much more calming.

I can even put my legs up nigga.
I'm from Ukraine and few years ago did took it few times it was w
 
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity]

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-29-17-09-47-277_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-29-17-09-47-277_com.android.chrome.jpg
    518.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-09-29-17-09-39-070_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-29-17-09-39-070_com.android.chrome.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity] and sonic55555
it certainly looks like something id write, sonion :lul:
Haa you eventually typed sonion and then I asked you don't do it pls again but we don't count today
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity] and sonic55555
Haa you eventually typed sonion and then I asked you don't do it pls again but we don't count today
embrace the sonion, matter of fact change your name to gentlemanSonion :hnghn:
 
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity] and Gen1leman

Similar threads

IOD
Replies
2
Views
41
slayermtn🍇
slayermtn🍇
YungVampLyfe
Replies
1
Views
6
nonolmaooo
nonolmaooo
Z
Replies
2
Views
37
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
Matrix88
Replies
21
Views
66
chiggerbite87
C
try2beme
Replies
1
Views
32
Brava
Brava

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Bulgariansub5
Back
Top