Matrix88
sensitive ND guy
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2026
- Posts
- 8,020
- Reputation
- 11,328
My high school experience was below average, I wasn't bullied but I didn't have sex with anyone 
I'm not coping when I say that I was legit a late bloomer, I'm 19 and just now I'm starting to look 17, but last year I looked like a legit 15yo kiddo
Sometimes I wanna be optimistic and think about the chances I have to ascend in the future and live a nice life, but then I remember there are so many people living the life I want since they were young...
Ropefuel
I'm not coping when I say that I was legit a late bloomer, I'm 19 and just now I'm starting to look 17, but last year I looked like a legit 15yo kiddo
Sometimes I wanna be optimistic and think about the chances I have to ascend in the future and live a nice life, but then I remember there are so many people living the life I want since they were young...
Ropefuel

