Damn wtf Hair is life

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher

@SubhumanCurrycel Another Redpill just shave it bro coper.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: StephIsCold, Baldingman1998, Looks234 and 8 others
This world is so cruel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Kristin and 1 other person
solid 2.5 psl cause no severe deformities but bald

It is over.

I just saw this rn brutal

If you don't pass the buzzcut test, it's over.

All the men on that subreddit are subhumans are get little to no comments jfl

while the women are either subhuman or model tier and get overrated and underrated respectively

dogshit sub

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3771 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: bernanddrago
/10 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep, Pumanator and 1 other person
There's a big difference between buzzcut and bald

number-1-buzz-cut.jpg

Not at all.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Yliaster, StrangerDanger and 3 others
Both of them are buzzcut. The hairline frames the face and makes them look decent, this is actual bald
View attachment 1066997
View attachment 1066999
We both know that they would look a lot better hairless IRL than a crappy photoshopped photo which was made by a bald. I know that baldness, buzzcut is a looksmin (only adds a bit masc halo /25+ y.o girls) rather than a chic hairstyle; but if you can handle it, you probably are gl overall.

• Hmm...
Beckford there is pretty much bald you can barely see any hair on his scalp and has no defined hairline. compare with this which is a buzzcut when he was younger
View attachment 1067005
He got older ffs. Overall, I don't see a difference at all tbh.

• JFL
We both know that they would look a lot better hairless IRL than a crappy photoshopped photo which was made by a bald. I know that baldness, buzzcut is a looksmin (only adds a bit masc halo /25+ y.o girls) rather than a chic hairstyle; but if you can handle it, you probably are gl overall.
I'm saying there's a huge difference between a buzzcut with a low defined hairline like Zayn or Wentworth Miller and completely bald. Many people genuinely look good with a buzzcut but almost no one looks good completely bald.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 13301
I'm saying there's a huge difference between a buzzcut with a low defined hairline like Zayn or Wentworth Miller and completely bald. Many people genuinely look good with a buzzcut but almost no one looks good completely bald.

View attachment 1067011
Yet you cherry-picked the crappiest photo with a bit grown out buzzcut lol. Same angle, same squinting, he'd look 95+% same. Why coping so hard ffs

Btw how on earth is this guy considered a chad jfl. Statusmaxxing is legit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6273
Yet you cherry-picked the crappiest photo with a bit grown out buzzcut lol. Same angle, same squinting, he'd look 95+% same. Why coping so hard ffs

View attachment 1067025 View attachment 1067028View attachment 1067030

Btw how on earth is this guy considered a chad jfl. Statusmaxxing is legit.
He's not bald in any of those pics you can clearly see his hairline ffs and the top of his head has a little bit of hair even in the first pic his head.

This is bald, hairline isn't low or visible and no hair at the top of the head

It's almost impossible to be chad and bald or balding(receding hairline).

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
He's not bald in any of those pics you can clearly see his hairline ffs and the top of his head has a little bit of hair even in the first pic his head.

This is bald, hairline isn't low or visible and no hair at the top of the head
View attachment 1067032
It's almost impossible to be chad and bald or balding(receding hairline).
It's hard to see his hairline tbh. Can you find a photo of Zayn with squinting etc. (posed) to disprove me?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 6273 and bernanddrago
It's hard to see his hairline tbh. Can you find a photo of Zayn with squinting etc. (posed) to disprove me?
I can't find proper bald pics of Zayn but here's another example of someone ho went full bald

to

He's one of the who still look good completely bald but he clearly looks worse

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
I can't find proper bald pics of Zayn but here's another example of someone ho went full bald
View attachment 1067036View attachment 1067037
to
View attachment 1067038View attachment 1067040

He's one of the who still look good completely bald but he clearly looks worse
Small looksmin than before tbh, especially you get that feeling when you look at top of his head. Eyeview can't decide the shape of the face because of the lackness of the hairline. Buzzcut≥bald theory confirmed.

View attachment 1067011
Zayn looks like a cancer patient. Only person I know who looks good completely bald is Johnny Sins & THANOS