Dancing is kinda cool actually

Evenalarpermaycry

Evenalarpermaycry

You're my joy
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
5
I read somewhere that dancing makes you feel less like a loser and it kinda worked for a little bit but then I made the mistake of dancing in front of my mirror. Like damn, stop having fun nigga, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED FUN... yet.

Then it hit me, dancing makes me FEEL better, the fleeting joy offsets the depresso, then I'm left with a blank slate of clarity and with that slate I mark upon it the one thought I can't escape, "I need to BE better."
Thus I grow frustrated in myself at not being fixed yet and immediately get to work even if I have more "important" shit to do. This keeps my eyes on the prize for a bit and some days are better than others but I swear it works.

So I have this loop of dancemaxxing, reality-checks, a wish to improve, and willing upon that wish.
Am I making sense? Do you have a similar mini-loop in your life? What dance moves would you recommend for maximizing joy?
Think with me.
 

Attachments

  • 1761635563974381.jpg
    1761635563974381.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Sett
I read somewhere that dancing makes you feel less like a loser and it kinda worked for a little bit but then I made the mistake of dancing in front of my mirror. Like damn, stop having fun nigga, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED FUN... yet.

Then it hit me, dancing makes me FEEL better, the fleeting joy offsets the depresso, then I'm left with a blank slate of clarity and with that slate I mark upon it the one thought I can't escape, "I need to BE better."
Thus I grow frustrated in myself at not being fixed yet and immediately get to work even if I have more "important" shit to do. This keeps my eyes on the prize for a bit and some days are better than others but I swear it works.

So I have this loop of dancemaxxing, reality-checks, a wish to improve, and willing upon that wish.
Am I making sense? Do you have a similar mini-loop in your life? What dance moves would you recommend for maximizing joy?
Think with me.
Lowers cortisol but kinda zesty depends how you do it
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Evenalarpermaycry
Only if you’re chad
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: jnxy, ragingmanlet, Evenalarpermaycry and 1 other person
I read somewhere that dancing makes you feel less like a loser and it kinda worked for a little bit but then I made the mistake of dancing in front of my mirror. Like damn, stop having fun nigga, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED FUN... yet.

Then it hit me, dancing makes me FEEL better, the fleeting joy offsets the depresso, then I'm left with a blank slate of clarity and with that slate I mark upon it the one thought I can't escape, "I need to BE better."
Thus I grow frustrated in myself at not being fixed yet and immediately get to work even if I have more "important" shit to do. This keeps my eyes on the prize for a bit and some days are better than others but I swear it works.

So I have this loop of dancemaxxing, reality-checks, a wish to improve, and willing upon that wish.
Am I making sense? Do you have a similar mini-loop in your life? What dance moves would you recommend for maximizing joy?
Think with me.
Me and le bp bois ready for a dance
Master GIF
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buccalfatremoval, Evenalarpermaycry and ragingmanlet
Lowers cortisol but kinda zesty depends how you do it
It's only not kinda zesty when you're not ugly. I don't think I've ever seen someone good looking look zesty dancing, they look "confident" when they do it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
I read somewhere that dancing makes you feel less like a loser and it kinda worked for a little bit but then I made the mistake of dancing in front of my mirror. Like damn, stop having fun nigga, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED FUN... yet.

Then it hit me, dancing makes me FEEL better, the fleeting joy offsets the depresso, then I'm left with a blank slate of clarity and with that slate I mark upon it the one thought I can't escape, "I need to BE better."
Thus I grow frustrated in myself at not being fixed yet and immediately get to work even if I have more "important" shit to do. This keeps my eyes on the prize for a bit and some days are better than others but I swear it works.

So I have this loop of dancemaxxing, reality-checks, a wish to improve, and willing upon that wish.
Am I making sense? Do you have a similar mini-loop in your life? What dance moves would you recommend for maximizing joy?
Think with me.
Oh stop it. You just got you a big black black boyfriend that you can dance with now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and Evenalarpermaycry

Similar threads

dxo
Replies
8
Views
133
dxo
dxo
truedexy
Replies
24
Views
115
itsoverforyoubro
itsoverforyoubro
jezebelslayer
Replies
7
Views
84
dumbassnga
dumbassnga
orbitlet
Replies
4
Views
54
Sett
Sett
iLdar
Replies
3
Views
37
Morgan
Morgan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top